Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

International Dating Etiquette - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / International Dating Etiquette (4180 Views)

International Dating / International Dating Guide - What Every Man Needs To Succeed With Foreign Women / International Dating Etiquette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

International Dating Etiquette by dm(m): 7:03pm On Dec 18, 2005
White-American Woman

First date: You get to kiss her goodnight.
Second date: You get to grope all over and make out.
Third date: You get to have sex in the missionary position.
African-American Woman

First Date: You get to buy her a real expensive dinner.
Second Date: Your get to buy her and her girlfriends a real expensive dinner.
Third Date: You get to pay her rent.
Tenth Date: She's pregnant by someone other than you!
Irish Woman

First Date: You both get blind drunk and have sex.
Second Date: You both get blind drunk and have sex.
20th Anniversary: You both get blind drunk and have sex.

Italian Woman
First Date: You take her to a play and an expensive restaurant.
Second Date: You meet her parents and her Mom makes spaghetti & meatballs.
Third Date: You have sex, she wants to marry you & insists on a 3 carat ring.
5th Anniversary: You already have 5 kids together & hate the thought of having sex.
6th Anniversary: You find yourself a girlfriend.

Jewish Woman

First Date: You get dynamite head.
Second Date: You get more great head.
Third Date: You tell her you'll marry her and never get head again.

Middle Eastern Woman

First Date: You fill out the mandatory family questionnaire listing all your assets.
Second Date: You go out to the park with her and her whole family comes along.
Third Date: She claims she's a virgin and refuses to have sex with you.
Fourth Date: She makes up for the past ten years of sexual deprivation in one night. You're rushed to a hospital for exhaustion.

Latina Woman

First Date: You buy her an expensive dinner, get her drunk on Riunite, have sex in the back of her car.
Second Date: She is pregnant.
Third Date: Move in with her, her two cousins, her sister's boyfriend and live happily ever after eating rice and beans in the Bronx.

Polish Woman

First Date: You go to pick her up, and she isn't home. She gave you the wrong address.
Second Date: You decide to meet at a restaurant. She gets lost getting to the restaurant and then again going home.
Third Date: She's pregnant. She's not sure if its hers.

Korean Woman

First date: You get to buy her an expensive dinner but nothing happens.
Second date: You buy her an even more expensive dinner but nothing happens again.
Third date: You don't even get to the third date and you have already realized nothing is going to happen.

East-Indian Woman

First date: Meet her parents.
Second date: Set the date of the wedding.
Third date: Wedding night.

Nigerian Women

Yoruba
First date: You take her to an Owambe Party, naturally she does not put on an under wear. You have sex with her standing behind a car in the dark end of the street.
Second date: You meet her in a restaurant just ordering a plate of amala and two kpomo, she sees you and orders for salad, chicken, goat meet, turkey, etc. you go to her house and have sex.
Third date: She is pregnant, but not too sure who is responsible.

Ibo
First date: She tells you about her being the first born of the family, and has twelve others to take care of. She eats and drinks, no sex.
Second date: Her father is very sick and needs some money for urgent treatment. She shows you enough just to entice you.
Third date: She has never tried it before, you are going to be the first person; however, she has two kids at home, so promise you will marry me.

Hausa
First date: Get drunk, eat a lot of suya meat, have sex.
Second date: get drunk, eat meat, and have sex.
Third date: Get drunk, have sex; lets get married.

Rivers State
First date: Where do you work, oil or gas company?, Good, go to club, get drunk, have sex.
Second date: Pay for house rent, assist in setting up business. Play along, then off to her house, good sea food, and more sex.
Third date: Informs you of one or two previous kids she has for two different men, and then the big one; she is pregnant for you, consider marriage or my Ijaw brothers will be after you.

Cross Rivers
First date: Rather you eat at home, makes good delicious Edikankon soup with lots of fishes and meat. Cleans up the house everywhere sparkling even before you are out from the gents. Serves you the food nicely, with a lot of sweet soothing words. Goes to the room, makes the bed and bingo, have sex.
Second date: All your cloths washed, the house swept, moped, and dusted. Water to wash up after a hard days job Food is ready before you can change from your work cloth. Sweet words of praises, and swap; have an exhausting marathon sex.
Third date: Cloths washed, house clean as never before, food is ready and served as if in a restaurant, then another exhausting rounds of sex.
You are the one to now ask, "will you marry me".
Re: International Dating Etiquette by hotangel2(f): 7:34pm On Dec 18, 2005
Yoruba
First date: You take her to an Owambe Party, naturally she does not put on an under wear. You have sex with her standing behind a car in the dark end of the street.
Second date: You meet her in a restaurant just ordering a plate of amala and two kpomo, she sees you and orders for salad, chicken, goat meet, turkey, etc. you go to her house and have sex.

U didn't mean Yoruba right? U probably meant EDO/Calabar girls.

Hausa
Third date: Get drunk, have sex; lets get married

hausa girl get drunk with you on first date? If you said "sing, and tease you".. i would understand.

Well all in all, they r funny!
Re: International Dating Etiquette by Oracle(m): 11:57pm On Dec 18, 2005
So hot angie what are u trying to say
that yoruba girls cannot be involved in this or what
i believe all girls can fall prey to anything
Re: International Dating Etiquette by hotangel2(f): 4:19am On Dec 19, 2005
Oracle.. yes they can "fall prey".

But most of these things he says happen to girls of certain Ethnic groups.. is really not how it is. Yoruba girls are not know for what he says they are known for. Likewise hausa girls.
Re: International Dating Etiquette by Outkast(f): 7:25pm On Dec 19, 2005
hey. kai @hotangel shocked shocked shocked shocked
Edo what? you didn't mean that ooh!
kai. cry cry cry cry cry cry hey. i don suffer ooh!
Re: International Dating Etiquette by Outkast(f): 7:28pm On Dec 19, 2005
and i really don't think ethnicity has anything to do with it.
Re: International Dating Etiquette by wildcat(f): 7:38pm On Dec 19, 2005
hotangel gurl, I've read most of your posts n i got the feeling that your a calm-headed individual and you don't talk ish, so why gurl did u say that. I know for a fact that compared to my yoruba friends this calabar babe is not like that.
Go to Ambassadors in Ikeja and tell me where those girls are from?
I'm sure you didn't mean it but you have to learn to think before you talk hun.
Re: International Dating Etiquette by Scorpio(f): 8:52pm On Dec 20, 2005
hot-angel:

U didn't mean Yoruba right? U probably meant EDO/Calabar girls.
sweetie, u know u're jokin rt c.os every site where this thingy has been posted, most if not all of the members agree with it..so what's up with Edo Girls?
Re: International Dating Etiquette by nikkylolly(f): 11:22pm On Dec 31, 2005
I'm not so sure you know what you are talking about. Do u have a clue about how ridiculous u made dem countries?

I'm not trying to judge you or insult you. But I think this topic of yours, shows us how obsessed you are or might be with sex and what ur wife does or what u would want her to do. Maybe you don't know the world is now a civilized place. People are now being paid to do all those chores u are so keen about.

That was so ridiculous about Yoruba girls!!! That isn't true, as a matter of fact, Yoruba girls has got more manners than that. If there should be a competition among girls, Yoruba would be the best. If u have ever dated someone like that (which I bet u haven't), try and think back to where you met because u always meet bad girls in a bad society, not in a sensible setting.

About Hausa girls; have u heard anything about Islam and/or Sharia law. Think about that would u?

And try not to generalize your opinion or experience. Opinions like this, aren't to be generalized because people are different.
Re: International Dating Etiquette by IB7(f): 4:07pm On Jan 01, 2006
dm, I totally disagree with you on "Rivers State" woman but you are right about the sea food.   I can speak for 'em all..... if you want to hear it.

Regards,
I.B.
Re: International Dating Etiquette by Rolly: 10:15am On Jan 02, 2006
i really dont believe that any of this is true rolleyes rolleyes
Re: International Dating Etiquette by dm(m): 8:39pm On Jan 04, 2006
look u guys should stop dissin me bout this post....i saw it ,tot it was funny and tot there'll be no harm in sharing.........................guesss i was wrong
Re: International Dating Etiquette by Scorpio(f): 11:04pm On Jan 04, 2006
seriously guyz, it's supposed to b a joke so nobody should go around adding tribes n races or wtv to it.
Re: International Dating Etiquette by Outkast(f): 11:07pm On Jan 04, 2006
yay scorpio's back
@dm my dear we're not dissing you, just the person who decided to change it and start spitting out other tribes.sorry ehn!
Re: International Dating Etiquette by Scorpio(f): 11:07pm On Jan 04, 2006
waz happenin Outkast, Happy New Year cool
Re: International Dating Etiquette by Naturalle(f): 7:31pm On Nov 11, 2007
@hot-angel, what's with the "thing" about Calabar girls? Instead of telling the poster he's wrong about Yoruba girls, u say that and mention Calabar chics,  take time o! As if Calabar chics love Owambe more than Yoruba chics and a quickie like that is what most yoruba babes would resort to!at least Calabar babes do it at home, with the clean sheets an all that!Duh!!! angry

@poster, wo I feel you jare cheesy Up Calli babes grin
Re: International Dating Etiquette by noel76(m): 9:05pm On Nov 11, 2007
@ Hot-angel, according 2 wildcat u hav 2 think b4 u talk.wait a minute, how many edo or calaber girls have u had a personal encounter wit? generalize that number wit d total population of both tribes then ur comment ll b valid. come 2 think of it wen it cums 2 sex issue we tend 2 pick on a particular group of people, i dont think its like dat u know we all hav a lot of stories 2 tell, it all depends on where u are and which tribe u hav had a personal encounter with and that doesnt mean u re rite. It is possible i was born and grew up in the East, did everything as in all my life so i must hav seen some bad things abt the easterns, so do u think it will be rite 4 me 2 say that they are this or dat? No cos that doesnt speak up 4 their total population.So think girl b4 u act cos we all hav lots and lots of stories 2 say.
Re: International Dating Etiquette by MoOdYLaDy(f): 10:39pm On Nov 11, 2007
Yoruba
WTF angry angry angry
Re: International Dating Etiquette by omogenaija(f): 11:28pm On Nov 11, 2007
@ topic
where the Bleep did u get this from ? i hope u didnt write this shit.
Re: International Dating Etiquette by wolexojo(m): 2:13pm On Nov 12, 2007
hey Poster did u notice most of you attackers are females,i think we guys agree with u.
Re: International Dating Etiquette by bashdecash(m): 8:22pm On Nov 12, 2007
Hausa

@dm,
thats a lie about Hausa dating ethiques which makes d whole work a false as per as am concern. Find out hw d Hausa's do dia dating.
Re: International Dating Etiquette by sweetberry(f): 8:24pm On Nov 12, 2007
your yoruba
foreal foreal??
wrong information u got up dere
Re: International Dating Etiquette by TmeD0(m): 12:17am On Nov 13, 2007
Na wa o! i can see that sense of humor is still hard to come by in some naijas no matter where dem go. make una ladies wey dey holla go take a chill pill or something. d whole thing is supposed to be a joke for goodness sake! now, why some of una ladies dey take am very personally is beyond me. if una dey vex, make una come up with una male version then; patapata maybe that go make una feel better. Peace!
Re: International Dating Etiquette by IderaN(f): 3:50pm On Nov 13, 2007
nikkylolly:

I'm not so sure you know what you are talking about. Do u have a clue about how ridiculous u made them countries?

I'm not trying to judge you or insult you. But I think this topic of yours, shows us how obsessed you are or might be with sex and what your wife does or what u would want her to do. Maybe you don't know the world is now a civilized place. People are now being paid to do all those chores u are so keen about.

That was so ridiculous about Yoruba girls!!! That isn't true, as a matter of fact, Yoruba girls has got more manners than that. If there should be a competition among girls, Yoruba would be the best. If u have ever dated someone like that (which I bet u haven't), try and think back to where you met because u always meet bad girls in a bad society, not in a sensible setting.

About Hausa girls; have u heard anything about Islam and/or Sharia law. Think about that would u?

And try not to generalize your opinion or experience. Opinions like this, aren't to be generalized because people are different.

you are right nikkylolly,

poster, if you talk about ladies this way, im sure you must be single sir OR

are you GAY?[/tt] shocked shocked
Re: International Dating Etiquette by Busta(f): 4:11pm On Nov 13, 2007
lies!
Re: International Dating Etiquette by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 30, 2008
MoOdYLaDy:

WTF angry angry angry
@moodylady

bashdecash:

Hausa

@dm,
thats a lie about Hausa dating ethiques which makes d whole work a false as per as am concern. Find out how d Hausa's do dia dating.
@bashdecash

I see everybody is defending their ethnic backgrounds,we can easily tell from the posts on this thread where every poster comes from.
Like they say,no place like home.
Nice work DM,thumbs up!
Re: International Dating Etiquette by galatico(m): 1:29pm On Aug 30, 2008
Laughs and falls from the chair very funny!!!!
Re: International Dating Etiquette by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 26, 2009
Lmao! very funny
Re: International Dating Etiquette by agathamari(f): 2:29pm On Sep 26, 2009
so true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: International Dating Etiquette by Fiona0007: 7:23pm On Sep 26, 2009
@post
I don't believe they are true.
But really funny! smiley
Re: International Dating Etiquette by hotstuff1(f): 4:48pm On Mar 05, 2010
ol'boy, i dey feel dat crossriver gurl own jo, she usually kips d guy commin 4 more, lol
Re: International Dating Etiquette by briensmith: 10:37am On Feb 24, 2012
Etiquette," according to the dictionary means, "conventional requirements as to social behavior; proprieties of conduct as established in any class or community or for any occasion."

Etiquette is simply good manners that are befitting to any given situation. For example; eating with your fingers would not be acceptable at a formal dinner party but it would be acceptable at a back yard barbeque. It is the same action but under different circumstances.

There are, however, certain things that would be considered poor etiquette in any situation whether it was a formal dinner party, a back yard barbeque or a date.

* Being on time is good etiquette for any dating situation. If you have said that you will be at a certain place at a certain time, be there. Keeping a date waiting isn't mysterious, it is just plain rude. This applies if the date is in the real brick and mortar world and taking place at a restaurant or if it is an online date to chat at a specific time. A date is a date. It is a time and place agreed to by both parties. It is simply good etiquette to be on time.
* Come with a pleasant attitude and with the intention of having fun. A date is not a lifetime commitment and it is rude to bring along a lot of personal problems. Your dating partner want's to have fun and you should come with the same attitude.
* Give your date your full and undivided attention. Do not check out every other eligible person of the opposite sex while you are on a date. If a man ogles the waitresses back side as she walks away from the table it makes his date feel uncomfortable and if a woman, drools over the lead singer of the band, it makes her date feel inadequate. It is not only poor etiquette, but just plain poor manners.

Thanks

White dating

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Female Coursemate Vs My Girlfriend (confused) / A Young Girl Confesses “I Slept With My Pastor And His Son” (photo) / So, How Often Should You Shave Your Armpits?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.