Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,055 members, 7,814,629 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Handsome Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Handsome Guy (5589 Views)

Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) / Pretty Lady Willingly Gives Her Body To Handsome Guy, Offers To Be His Side Chic / 17 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Handsome Guy by Kimcutie: 8:21pm On Sep 02, 2017
Hello guys, good evening! 55% of girls, but ugly, semi-ugly and beautiful ones wants to date a handsome guy, without knowing the headache in it, because you as a girl will be feeling insecure even if you are beautiful, my write-up is just my personal opinion, that might[not] seem true, if it doesn't fit well with you, you can use the door.

#1 You Feel Insecure
Have you ever been in a scenario where some girls couldn't take their eyes off you.
Girls, imagine you are dating that kind of boy, you will feel insecure, you will secretly be spying on him, checking his phone when he's not around, you will not have the courage to introduce him to your friends for the fear of boyfriend snatchers and the likes, but if you dating a average guy, your headache will reduce.

#2 You Become The Nagging Type
Probably before you knew him, you are calm, jovial and loving, but because he's handsome you become a nag, quarrelling over unnecessary things, shouting for talking or buying gift for another girl, gradually you don turn nag.

#3 You Turn Feminist
When dating a handsome boy/man and he dumps you, you get the saying that "all men are the same", you won't start a new relationship because all men are the same, you become TeamIndependent, you start saying what a man can do, a woman can do better, by the time you clock 40 yrs, you will become sugar mama to some folks out there.

I don't have much to write, so I drop my pen.

http://www.thearticle.com.ng/relationship/reasons-shouldnt-date-handsome-guy/
Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Handsome Guy by iamJ(m): 8:24pm On Sep 02, 2017
If i hear, lies all lies, lies and lies

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Handsome Guy by Kimcutie: 8:30pm On Sep 02, 2017
Saintsammurai:
lol why do i find this thread funny....But op on a more serious note,,,So what you are saying is that handsome guys should not get married,,lol,, funny op...Whats most important in a relationship is love,respect and understanding...when two people of the opposite sex have that, for each other, then other things like insecurity,nagging becomes irrelevant....
But you that's not true for some girls, even the guy loves her, the thread is funny
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Handsome Guy by iamJ(m): 8:33pm On Sep 02, 2017
Saintsammurai:
lol why do i find this thread funny....But op on a more serious note,,,So what you are saying is that handsome guys should not get married,,lol,, funny op...Whats most important in a relationship is love,respect and understanding...when two people of the opposite sex have that, for each other, then other things like insecurity,nagging becomes irrelevant....
a man that knows the truth cool maybe its me sha but insecure girls and me dont mix oooo, arrogant girls will love u and still ignore your rubbish, the op doesn't know anything, no better fine girl has time for all the things he is saying, love get class biko

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Handsome Guy by Nutase: 8:35pm On Sep 02, 2017
Yeye dey ooze
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Handsome Guy by Fadiga24(m): 8:36pm On Sep 02, 2017
Mtcheew.
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Handsome Guy by heendrix(m): 8:37pm On Sep 02, 2017
True love is the ultimate thing
Hendricks and Sarah together forever grin
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Handsome Guy by Kimcutie: 8:39pm On Sep 02, 2017
Nutase:
Yeye dey ooze

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Handsome Guy by agbonkamen(f): 8:40pm On Sep 02, 2017
Op no reason am ugly guys na dem worst pass grin

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Handsome Guy by mofeoluwadassah: 8:41pm On Sep 02, 2017
so na so so ugly guys make we dey date abi

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Handsome Guy by Cholls(m): 8:42pm On Sep 02, 2017
my brother really!
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Handsome Guy by Kimcutie: 8:44pm On Sep 02, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
so na so so ugly guys make we dey date abi
lipsrsealed na you know oo
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Handsome Guy by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 02, 2017
If you cant handle your emotions, you have no business "dating". Handsome/ Beautiful or not someone will always have eyes on your partner.

Op your points are relevant when an immature mind is in a relationship.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Handsome Guy by luvlyoracle(m): 8:54pm On Sep 02, 2017
Hehe..I can relate
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Handsome Guy by Kimcutie: 8:58pm On Sep 02, 2017
RuthDaniels:
If you cant handle your emotions, you have no business "dating". Handsome/ Beautiful or not someone will always have eyes on your partner.

Op your points are relevant when an immature mind is in a relationship.
Exactly,,,

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Handsome Guy by dollytino4real(f): 8:58pm On Sep 02, 2017
op is like u are ugly dat y u want girls to love abi
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Handsome Guy by Kimcutie: 9:06pm On Sep 02, 2017
dollytino4real:
op is like u are ugly dat y u want girls to love abi
I wish I was! But I can't wish
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Handsome Guy by dollytino4real(f): 9:15pm On Sep 02, 2017
Kimcutie:
I wish I was! But I can't wish
so u re fine? monkey no fine but e mama like am
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Handsome Guy by Kimcutie: 9:33pm On Sep 02, 2017
dollytino4real:
so u re fine? monkey no fine but e mama like am
Lol you sound troublesome, gat no time for you
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Handsome Guy by dollytino4real(f): 9:39pm On Sep 02, 2017
Kimcutie:
Lol you sound troublesome, gat no time for you
have troubled u just na! ok fineboy no pimples no vex pls off ur data and sleep na na ok
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Handsome Guy by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 02, 2017
Not dating a guy because of his look is the same thing as dating a guy because of his look,,both sets of people are shallow,, they think everything in life starts and end with good looks and physical appearance
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Handsome Guy by ibkayee(f): 9:48pm On Sep 02, 2017
Watch ugly guys come and claim they can 'relate' grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Handsome Guy by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 02, 2017
ibkayee:
Watch ugly guys come and claim they can 'relate' grin
why do you hate ugly guys like me now embarassed
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Handsome Guy by ibkayee(f): 9:52pm On Sep 02, 2017
sunshineG:
why do you hate ugly guy like me now embarassed
Lol you aren't, plus I'm just pulling legs na joke smiley
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Handsome Guy by Kimcutie: 9:54pm On Sep 02, 2017
dollytino4real:
have troubled u just na! ok fineboy no pimples no vex pls off ur data and sleep na na ok
I have other things am doing, don't plan on sleeping now, probably by 12
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Handsome Guy by Apina(m): 9:56pm On Sep 02, 2017
Kimcutie:
Hello guys, good evening! 55% of girls, but ugly, semi-ugly and beautiful ones wants to date a handsome guy, without knowing the headache in it, because you as a girl will be feeling insecure even if you are beautiful, my write-up is just my personal opinion, that might[not] seem true, if it doesn't fit well with you, you can use the door.

#1 You Feel Insecure
Have you ever been in a scenario where some girls couldn't take their eyes off you.
Girls, imagine you are dating that kind of boy, you will feel insecure, you will secretly be spying on him, checking his phone when he's not around, you will not have the courage to introduce him to your friends for the fear of boyfriend snatchers and the likes, but if you dating a average guy, your headache will reduce.

#2 You Become The Nagging Type
Probably before you knew him, you are calm, jovial and loving, but because he's handsome you become a nag, quarrelling over unnecessary things, shouting for talking or buying gift for another girl, gradually you don turn nag.

#3 You Turn Feminist
When dating a handsome boy/man and he dumps you, you get the saying that "all men are the same", you won't start a new relationship because all men are the same, you become TeamIndependent, you start saying what a man can do, a woman can do better, by the time you clock 40 yrs, you will become sugar mama to some folks out there.

I don't have much to write, so I drop my pen.

http://www.thearticle.com.ng/relationship/reasons-shouldnt-date-handsome-guy/
Lalasticlala
This is a case of giving a dog a bad name to hang him. No justification for any of the point you made,Total balderdash!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Handsome Guy by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 02, 2017
ibkayee:

Lol you aren't, plus I'm just pulling legs na joke smiley

have you seen my pics before
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Handsome Guy by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 02, 2017
Op that's not true.

Its just you saying guys shouldnt date pretty ladies.

Not all handsome guys are flirts, although most are but there are still some few good ones. Who are not flirts and who wil not increase your bp.

Well me I cant date ugly guy, come what may. And I can never be Intimidated by his looks.

Hes hot am hot.. So nothing to feel insecure about jare.
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Handsome Guy by colossus91(m): 9:59pm On Sep 02, 2017
so make we wey fine cum single? chai your brainlessness weak me sha!!
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Handsome Guy by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 02, 2017
alexialin:
Op that's not true.

Its just you saying guys shouldnt date pretty ladies.

Not all handsome guys are flirts, although most are but there are still some few good ones. Who are not flirts and who wil not increase your bp.

Well me I cant date ugly guy, come what may.
angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Almost Lost My Life To Weed / Guys Get In Here / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.