Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,341 members, 7,836,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Handsome Guy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Handsome Guy (5623 Views)

Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) / Pretty Lady Willingly Gives Her Body To Handsome Guy, Offers To Be His Side Chic / 17 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Handsome Guy by Kimcutie: 2:44pm On Sep 03, 2017
joeeee240:

DUDE YOU'RE UGLY. APART FROM ME, THERE ARE ONLY TWO OTHER HANDSOME NAIRALANDERS

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Handsome Guy by Kimcutie: 2:46pm On Sep 03, 2017
handsomebanana:

Gerrarahia u fûcker

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Handsome Guy by joeeee240(m): 2:53pm On Sep 03, 2017
[quote author=Kimcutie post=60092328][/quote]

SEE AS YOU WORWOR grin
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Handsome Guy by joeeee240(m): 2:56pm On Sep 03, 2017
handsomebanana:
Fûck doze handsome boys. Wu dere elp.

Dey're Al gay n insecure murafûckers trying 2 uz gals 2 cover up.
I know dem

Fûckin lozers

Vagabond Bullshitterz

OP get a life

UGLY PERSON
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Handsome Guy by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 03, 2017
You've already announced to us how low your self esteem is.
Kimcutie:
Hello guys, good evening! 55% of girls, but ugly, semi-ugly and beautiful ones wants to date a handsome guy, without knowing the headache in it, because you as a girl will be feeling insecure even if you are beautiful, my write-up is just my personal opinion, that might[not] seem true, if it doesn't fit well with you, you can use the door.

#1 You Feel Insecure
Have you ever been in a scenario where some girls couldn't take their eyes off you.
Girls, imagine you are dating that kind of boy, you will feel insecure, you will secretly be spying on him, checking his phone when he's not around, you will not have the courage to introduce him to your friends for the fear of boyfriend snatchers and the likes, but if you dating a average guy, your headache will reduce.

#2 You Become The Nagging Type
Probably before you knew him, you are calm, jovial and loving, but because he's handsome you become a nag, quarrelling over unnecessary things, shouting for talking or buying gift for another girl, gradually you don turn nag.

#3 You Turn Feminist
When dating a handsome boy/man and he dumps you, you get the saying that "all men are the same", you won't start a new relationship because all men are the same, you become TeamIndependent, you start saying what a man can do, a woman can do better, by the time you clock 40 yrs, you will become sugar mama to some folks out there.

I don't have much to write, so I drop my pen.

http://www.thearticle.com.ng/relationship/reasons-shouldnt-date-handsome-guy/
Lalasticlala
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Handsome Guy by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 03, 2017
Truth.
RuthDaniels:
If you cant handle your emotions, you have no business "dating". Handsome/ Beautiful or not someone will always have eyes on your partner.

Op your points are relevant when an immature mind is in a relationship.
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Handsome Guy by joeeee240(m): 3:00pm On Sep 03, 2017
RuthDaniels:
If you cant handle your emotions, you have no business "dating". Handsome/ Beautiful or not someone will always have eyes on your partner.

Op your points are relevant when an immature mind is in a relationship.

YOU ARE LYING
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Handsome Guy by Kimcutie: 3:02pm On Sep 03, 2017
joeeee240:

SEE AS YOU WORWOR grin
Atleast I have a picture on my profile page, you don't have, so who's better? undecided
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Handsome Guy by joeeee240(m): 3:03pm On Sep 03, 2017
HANDSOME GUYS LIKE ME AND BEAUTIFUL GIRLS ARE THE HOPE OF THE FUTURE
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Handsome Guy by joeeee240(m): 3:03pm On Sep 03, 2017
Kimcutie:
Atleast I have a picture on my profile page, you don't have, so who's better? undecided

SINCE I'M HANDSOME AND YOUR UGLY, I'M DEFINITELY BETTER grin
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Handsome Guy by Kimcutie: 3:05pm On Sep 03, 2017
illuminated93:
You've already announced to us how low your self esteem is.
Sorry sir
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Handsome Guy by Kimcutie: 3:08pm On Sep 03, 2017
joeeee240:

SINCE I'M HANDSOME AND YOUR UGLY, I'M DEFINITELY BETTER grin
You really have time to throw tantrums at me, well I don't have time!

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Handsome Guy by joeeee240(m): 3:08pm On Sep 03, 2017
Kimcutie:
You really have time to throw tantrums at me, well I don't have time!

OK
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Handsome Guy by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 03, 2017
grin
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Handsome Guy by dollytino4real(f): 8:25pm On Sep 03, 2017
Kimcutie:
Same dear, but there's nothing to enjoy
ok
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Handsome Guy by Kimcutie: 9:46pm On Sep 03, 2017
dollytino4real:
ok
So how are you?
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Handsome Guy by dollytino4real(f): 9:54pm On Sep 03, 2017
Kimcutie:
So how are you?
am ok, how was service or are u a muslim? becos my case is different
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Handsome Guy by Kimcutie: 10:02pm On Sep 03, 2017
dollytino4real:
am ok, how was service or are u a muslim? becos my case is different
am not a muslim ooo
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Handsome Guy by dollytino4real(f): 10:05pm On Sep 03, 2017
Kimcutie:
am not a muslim ooo
ok, enjoy
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Handsome Guy by Kimcutie: 10:12pm On Sep 03, 2017
dollytino4real:
ok, enjoy
you and this enjoy eh, though I didn't go to church today because of the rain here in ph
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Handsome Guy by Augustap(f): 10:28pm On Sep 03, 2017
So what's the moral lesson? Go and meet the girl that left you for a handsome person nd stop spreading your ugliness here, oya swerve

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Handsome Guy by Kimcutie: 10:41pm On Sep 03, 2017
Augustap:
So what's the moral lesson? Go and meet the girl that left you for a handsome person nd stop spreading your ugliness here, oya swerve
@ IamKashybaby see what this girl is saying oo

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Handsome Guy by jericco1(m): 11:18pm On Sep 03, 2017
ibkayee:
Lol you aren't, plus I'm just pulling legs na joke smiley
damn! you're pretty...hope it's not make up

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Handsome Guy by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 03, 2017
Kimcutie:
@ IamKashybaby see what this girl is saying oo

grin grin grin

Hahahhaha..i dunno what she was talking about...
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Handsome Guy by Kimcutie: 11:55pm On Sep 03, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin grin grin

Hahahhaha..i dunno what she was talking about...
angry you sef compliment am lipsrsealed
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Handsome Guy by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 03, 2017
Kimcutie:
angry you sef compliment am lipsrsealed

grin

Ehhnn..my dear broda..dont get mad na..lemme have my coffee first..wanna have a cuppa coffee. grin

I only offer latte.. wink
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Handsome Guy by Kimcutie: 12:04am On Sep 04, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Ehhnn..my dear broda..dont get mad na..lemme have my coffee first..wanna have a cuppa coffee. grin

I only offer latte.. wink
You better hurry, you don sleep, wake up
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Handsome Guy by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 04, 2017
Kimcutie:
You better hurry, you don sleep, wake up

grin

Hahahaha...im awake now.. grin

Its a great sunny day today here..the sun is shining down on me... grin
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Handsome Guy by Kimcutie: 12:23am On Sep 04, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Hahahaha...im awake now.. grin

Its a great sunny day today here..the sun is shining down on me... grin
So what's your answer?
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Handsome Guy by valkaka(m): 1:15am On Sep 04, 2017
wetin concern me?i am ugly and happy
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Handsome Guy by Dillusionist(m): 1:38am On Sep 04, 2017
some of them end up being the worst brokelyn ever ...by the time they get to realize that cute face can't fetch them money, they become so humble and it will become too late for them to catch up
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Handsome Guy by Nobody: 6:28am On Sep 04, 2017
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Her Father Showed Her This Photo Before He Did This To Her / This My Small Body Eeh / Wife Turn Husband To Goat In Pre-wedding Photoshoot!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.