Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Falling In Love (with Your Heart Or Your Head) Which Is Better - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Falling In Love (with Your Heart Or Your Head) Which Is Better (1557 Views)

Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart / Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falling In Love (with Your Heart Or Your Head) Which Is Better by Charges(m): 3:12pm On Feb 23, 2010
In my own opinion, i think its falling with your heard cos if you fall with your HEART, it can easily be broken.
House, am in in order?
Re: Falling In Love (with Your Heart Or Your Head) Which Is Better by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 23, 2010
Falling in love with ur heart is better cos a broken heart can still heal.Whn u fall in love with ur head,u lose absolutely control of everything.Then the relationship and everything involves control you.
Re: Falling In Love (with Your Heart Or Your Head) Which Is Better by Madukaele(m): 3:26pm On Feb 23, 2010
i go for the head, i one gets ur heart u are doomed, if ur head u can grow the brains back
Re: Falling In Love (with Your Heart Or Your Head) Which Is Better by googles: 3:30pm On Feb 23, 2010
[size=13pt]from xperience o av learnt not to fall in love at all but incase of incasity, i will do with my head that way i can think, my heart can be manipulated

but my big head mba. . . . . [/size]
Re: Falling In Love (with Your Heart Or Your Head) Which Is Better by smooooooth: 3:35pm On Feb 23, 2010
googles:

[size=13pt]from xperience o av learnt not to fall in love at all but incase of incasity, i will do with my head that way i can think, my heart can be manipulated

but my big head mba. . . . . [/size]

see wat i meant when i talked bout the metal doors. grin

@post. your head, dats the best way to fall in love, cos besides avoiding getting hurt, its the only true path to lasting love.
Re: Falling In Love (with Your Heart Or Your Head) Which Is Better by neily(f): 3:38pm On Feb 23, 2010
Its better to fall in love wit ur head cos it ll help u to think normally. There is no brain in the heart to think wit. The heart is too fragile and easily broken unlike the head.
Re: Falling In Love (with Your Heart Or Your Head) Which Is Better by Madukaele(m): 3:40pm On Feb 23, 2010
@ google, hw u dey? THE AMAKA just broke my heart, can i luv u, okey am not going to play around , pls give me ur head if i prove my self then u can give me ur heart. LUV U. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss. nwa oma
Re: Falling In Love (with Your Heart Or Your Head) Which Is Better by candylips(m): 3:45pm On Feb 23, 2010
@topic

fall with your heart but think with your head wink
Re: Falling In Love (with Your Heart Or Your Head) Which Is Better by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 23, 2010
candylips:

@topic

Thank you oooo.You fall in love with ur heart and think with ur head.
Re: Falling In Love (with Your Heart Or Your Head) Which Is Better by googles: 3:51pm On Feb 23, 2010
smooooooth:

see wat i meant when i talked bout the metal doors. grin

[size=13pt]lol, oga no be metal door alone o even original tried and tested iron bars dey dia  grin grin[/size]

Madukaele:

@ google, hw u dey? THE AMAKA just broke my heart, can i luv u, okey am not going to play around , pls give me your head if i prove my self then u can give me your heart. LUV U. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss. nwa oma

[size=13pt]awww . . . . . wetin you do AMAKA ? na wa o well sha i no like to dey play rebound chic no be my style and my head no even ready to loff now o [/size]
Re: Falling In Love (with Your Heart Or Your Head) Which Is Better by r231(m): 3:52pm On Feb 23, 2010
candylips:

@topic

good point
Re: Falling In Love (with Your Heart Or Your Head) Which Is Better by lawO1(m): 4:20pm On Feb 23, 2010
i think d head is better becos i can control it wit d heart.out of d abundance of heart,d mouth speaketh,so be wise!
Re: Falling In Love (with Your Heart Or Your Head) Which Is Better by hotchic(f): 6:11pm On Feb 23, 2010
falling in love with ur heart gives u d true feeling of being in love. u ll discover that when u love with ur heart u cant cheat or hurt ur patner because dat person has become a part of u.
Re: Falling In Love (with Your Heart Or Your Head) Which Is Better by Omolulu(m): 6:15pm On Feb 23, 2010
hotchic:

falling in love with your heart gives u d true feeling of being in love. u ll discover that when u love with your heart u cant cheat or hurt your patner because dat person has become a part of u.
while u are busy falling in love with ur heart your partner wud be falling with his/her head and wud be looking for how well to hurt you, if i think of it, falling with ur head is better
Re: Falling In Love (with Your Heart Or Your Head) Which Is Better by Mikaela: 6:27pm On Feb 23, 2010
HAHA ! Your topics never cease to amaze me.
Re: Falling In Love (with Your Heart Or Your Head) Which Is Better by kanayo74(m): 7:03pm On Feb 23, 2010
fall in love with your head, cos u tend to reason more. if you fall with your heart, somebody thinks on your behalf.
Re: Falling In Love (with Your Heart Or Your Head) Which Is Better by hasy(m): 7:24pm On Feb 23, 2010
I wil fall in luv wit my heart,
Re: Falling In Love (with Your Heart Or Your Head) Which Is Better by luvbooks(f): 7:44pm On Feb 23, 2010
@ Poster ; Don't fall in love at all. Best solution.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Women Test Men? / Selfish / Can You Accept The Fact That your Wife Or Fiance Drinks Alchohol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.