Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,307 members, 7,867,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:03 AM

Easy Methods Young Nigerian Men Can Apply To Find Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Easy Methods Young Nigerian Men Can Apply To Find Love (1073 Views)

Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture / Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) / Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easy Methods Young Nigerian Men Can Apply To Find Love by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 03, 2017
Everyone desires to be loved and to feel love, but the task of finding love have become increasingly difficult for Nigerian young men in recent years.

Young men in Nigeria struggle with financial instability, social injustice and peer pressure amongst other societal issues that may impel them to remain single for a long time.

The total disregard of these prevalent issues by the society has forced some young men into various crimes in order to get the financial prowess to earn the respect of some young women.

Nevertheless, there are simpler methods young Nigerian men may apply to get the love they desire. Here are a few practical suggestions

1) Be truthful - Always endeavor to present your self exactly the way you are to a lady I.e. your financial status, your family and educational background should be presented exactly they way they are to a lady

Note; Do not attempt to lie about any details about yourself as you may attract the wrong ladies that will add to your misery.

2) Go for ladies that are hard-working and ambitious: Always make certain you avoid ladies that have the mindset that a guy should take care of all their financial needs. Try to go for the independent and ambitious ladies

3) Be open minded: Do not confine your search for love to your vicinity or tribe alone. The kind of lady that may accommodate your lifestyle and social status may be from another tribe or religion.

4) Cut your coat according to your size- Always try to avoid high maintenance girls that will require you to spend a great deal of money i.e try to avoid girls that want the most expensive phones, the lastest fashions etc.

5) Seek opinion of the elders and experienced persons about relationship issues- Do not strain to figure out everything about relationships on your own. Always seek the opinion of elders within your vicinity on issues concerning your relationship status and relationships in general.

These are my suggestions, feel free to add yours.

2 Likes

Re: Easy Methods Young Nigerian Men Can Apply To Find Love by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 03, 2017
grin

Ur on POINT OP.. grin

but, have u found ur missing rib? wink
Re: Easy Methods Young Nigerian Men Can Apply To Find Love by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 03, 2017
[quote post=60090785] grin

Ur on POINT OP.. grin

[/quote] I can't say grin
Do you have someone for me grin
Re: Easy Methods Young Nigerian Men Can Apply To Find Love by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 03, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Ur on POINT OP.. grin

Kashy I Am Not Understanding...When Did Love Have Formula, Is It Maths
Re: Easy Methods Young Nigerian Men Can Apply To Find Love by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 03, 2017
sunshineG:
I can't say grin

grin

Chaaii..why u cant say it? Is she here as well? wink

I hope she is not a monitoring spirit tho... tongue But if ur into interracial, i got some friends on my side ..SINGLES & READY TO MINGLE grin

Re: Easy Methods Young Nigerian Men Can Apply To Find Love by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 03, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

I hope she is not a monitoring spirit tho... tongue But if ur into interracial, i got some friends on side ..SINGLES & READY TO MINGLE grin

smd sad sad sad

grin
Re: Easy Methods Young Nigerian Men Can Apply To Find Love by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 03, 2017
sunshineG:
I can't say grin
With this your list I hope you've found it?
Re: Easy Methods Young Nigerian Men Can Apply To Find Love by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 03, 2017
@OP Goan Drink Milk, I Can See You Lack Calcium
Re: Easy Methods Young Nigerian Men Can Apply To Find Love by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 03, 2017
legitimatefrank1:
Kashy I Am Not Understanding...When Did Love Have Formula, Is It Maths

grin

Love is even more complicated than interagted algebra baba... wink

1 Like

Re: Easy Methods Young Nigerian Men Can Apply To Find Love by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 03, 2017
RB007:

smd sad sad sad

grin

cheesy

See this one ooo..he juz catch me anyhow grin
Re: Easy Methods Young Nigerian Men Can Apply To Find Love by misscrystals(f): 1:59pm On Sep 03, 2017
even after reading this, they will still not learn. I tried letting one know tht its not all ladies you can capture with ur wealth and show off, he dude got angry nd call it quit with me. Wetin concern me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Easy Methods Young Nigerian Men Can Apply To Find Love by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 03, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

I hope she is not a monitoring spirit tho... tongue But if ur into interracial, i got some friends on my side ..SINGLES & READY TO MINGLE grin

wow
That is a nice offer, mixed race kids and everything cheesy

but I have plans that may prevent me from settling down for a long time embarassed maybe 5 years from now

But I will let you know when I am interested
Thanks wink
Re: Easy Methods Young Nigerian Men Can Apply To Find Love by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 03, 2017
Nma27:
With this your list I hope you've found it?
don't mind me cheesy
So you don't agree with the list right
Re: Easy Methods Young Nigerian Men Can Apply To Find Love by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 03, 2017
sunshineG:
wow
That is a nice offer, mixed race kids and everything cheesy

but I have plans that may prevent me from settling down for a long time embarassed maybe 5 years from now

But I will let you know when I am interested
Thanks wink

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Woooaah..hold up baba Sunshine, u already jumping on how to start milling kids..u never even see my friends yet oo grin

Re: Easy Methods Young Nigerian Men Can Apply To Find Love by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 03, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Woooaah..hold up baba Sunshine, u already jumping on how to start milling kids..u never even see my friends yet oo grin
I am sorry jare don't mind me
cheesy

I over think things too much embarassed it is not my fault jare

1 Like

Re: Easy Methods Young Nigerian Men Can Apply To Find Love by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 03, 2017
sunshineG:
I am sorry jare don't mind me
cheesy

I over think things too much embarassed it is not my fault jare

grin

Naso

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Easy Methods Young Nigerian Men Can Apply To Find Love by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 03, 2017
sunshineG:
don't mind me cheesy
So you don't agree with the list right
Didn't go through it...
Re: Easy Methods Young Nigerian Men Can Apply To Find Love by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 03, 2017
Nma27:
Didn't go through it...
kk embarassed
Re: Easy Methods Young Nigerian Men Can Apply To Find Love by Divay22(f): 3:27pm On Sep 03, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Ur on POINT OP.. grin

Help me ask him o...
If it has worked for you, lemme relate it to my friends and bro.
Re: Easy Methods Young Nigerian Men Can Apply To Find Love by Dillusionist(m): 3:39pm On Sep 03, 2017
nice one..especially number 4,,most guys don't know their level and sometimes feel intimidated when they see a classy babe,hence they device a means to berate her by calling her olosho,not knowing that the lady works so hard to earn her money..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Easy Methods Young Nigerian Men Can Apply To Find Love by tosyne2much(m): 4:29pm On Sep 03, 2017
Nice one bro

1 Like

Re: Easy Methods Young Nigerian Men Can Apply To Find Love by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 03, 2017
tosyne2much:
Nice one bro
thanks
Re: Easy Methods Young Nigerian Men Can Apply To Find Love by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 03, 2017
Divay22:

Help me ask him o...
If it has worked for you, lemme relate it to my friends and bro.

grin

He indirectly saying he found the girl already.. grin

(1) (Reply)

Sex & Comedy.. (18+) Enjoy!!! / What Are The Things That Make A Lover Caring? / See What Monalisa Chinda Shared About Wooing A Nigerian Lady, How True Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.