Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,709 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) (91594 Views)

Gift Okpara (2Baba) Shot Dead In Rivers State / Hector Joberteh Death: Uber Driver & 4 Others Arrested Over Death Of GUS Winner / Hector Joberteh Buried In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by 1Rebel: 5:57pm On Sep 03, 2017
Zoo

2 Likes

Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by shinabola01: 5:57pm On Sep 03, 2017
RIP
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by madridguy(m): 5:58pm On Sep 03, 2017
RIP
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by ReachHard: 5:58pm On Sep 03, 2017
Ndi mmadu di BAD.

Handsome young man.

RIP

1 Like

Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by TheKingIsHere: 5:59pm On Sep 03, 2017
Are security agencies in this country is just too weak
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by slinkman(m): 6:00pm On Sep 03, 2017
kennygee:

Hercules is a demigod and I have never heard he used charms before. Which kind demigod you be sef?
actually being a demigod was his charm wink
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by salbis(m): 6:00pm On Sep 03, 2017
What a cruel world!
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:00pm On Sep 03, 2017
Rip to the handsome man. What a painful loss. What's the faith of the wife and his children too. It was hired assassins that killed him.
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Rayd502(m): 6:01pm On Sep 03, 2017
See as dem evil people waste this fine dude... They shall know no rest. Rip

1 Like

Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by marooh: 6:02pm On Sep 03, 2017
All the mouth that shout One Nigeria must shout ONE AREWA
Because I know this what Arewa like.

Security 0

2 Likes

Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Stanleyville(m): 6:02pm On Sep 03, 2017
vanity apan vanity!
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Yuji: 6:02pm On Sep 03, 2017
This should be a call for reflection as today is Sunday. Make peace with God while you are still alive. RIP to the dead.

2 Likes

Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Zehner(f): 6:02pm On Sep 03, 2017
Only God knows what happened.

RIP Hector. So sad
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by haryorbarmie83(m): 6:03pm On Sep 03, 2017
No where in Nigeria is save. God is our protector.
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by lomprico(m): 6:04pm On Sep 03, 2017
Na wha o! shocked sad
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 03, 2017
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by femi4: 6:07pm On Sep 03, 2017
Osahon7:
This is so bad!!!
Now am reconsidering my plans of coming back to Nigeria when i travel abroad.. Evil ppl everywhere
Yinmu.....like say you get money to do passport

2 Likes

Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by LOVEGINO(m): 6:07pm On Sep 03, 2017
Meeloreh:
Just like that?! There's another side to this story
RIP
for sure! That's why we ve to be extreme careful with pple we fvck with.
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by shine12: 6:09pm On Sep 03, 2017
safarigirl:
and there are no evil people in the abroad you are?

You people sef.... Others that have been coming back and did not get shot, you won't hear their story and you just hear one, you're afraid.

You will die wherever you're supposed to, by whatever manner.

RIP Hector

Please don't be naive bro/sis

This exact occurrence has been the predicament to many.

I lost an Uncle Inlaw this past June, he came back to his beloved home, Nigeria to invest his US hard earned money only to be chased by hungry local area boys robbers into his bathroom where he was shot dead.

It makes my blood boils when people juxtapose needless murder of people in Nigeria with "Is there no evil in abroad".

15 Likes

Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 03, 2017
Meeloreh:
Just like that?! There's another side to this story
RIP

Funny, which side do you want to hear? Anyway wait for police report to read the other side.

RIP to the dead
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 03, 2017
If you are coming to any Nigerian airport wear birthroom slippers and dress like a deportee.

When you get to your destination ride around in old Raleigh bicycles, and walk around like Nigerians are way better than you. They will talk but yet you have your life, which is greater than anything.

13 Likes

Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Deefuray(f): 6:10pm On Sep 03, 2017
shocked OMG!!!

1 Like

Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by GENTLETEE(m): 6:11pm On Sep 03, 2017
Just like that!! May his gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 6:11pm On Sep 03, 2017
Rest in peace Hector.
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Neminc: 6:12pm On Sep 03, 2017
Demigods666:
When them tell una. Do charms to protect yourselves.

You mortals will shout. STFU, get behind me Satan. Bla bla bla..

If he had powers. He would still be alive today.

R. I. P

TOO BAD.

Those wey do the charm, dem no die? Do they live forever?

1 Like

Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by chuksdavid28(m): 6:12pm On Sep 03, 2017
nawa ooo...cruel world. R.I.P
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by wickedworld: 6:14pm On Sep 03, 2017
Oh wicked world, his family need to be investigated.

If his not a cult member then someone after his property did this.

R I P

3 Likes

Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Oxenomy: 6:14pm On Sep 03, 2017
That's why I stopped making friends anyhow , they say I'm reserved and unsocial, yes I like it that way.. This world is turning to something else. RIP Hector angry

8 Likes

Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by silentrock(m): 6:15pm On Sep 03, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]
look at the picture. a man is lying unconscious. and one idiot is taking a shot.
rip man
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Gbengazzee(m): 6:16pm On Sep 03, 2017
There is more to this story than meet the eye. According to the op story it seems the gun men came for his life and not the dollars. This does not appear as a case of robbery.

RIP to the young handsome man whose life was cut short. We all will die someday. That's why Jesus Christ says the kingdom of God is at hand. Be prepared.

3 Likes

Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Jh0wsef(m): 6:16pm On Sep 03, 2017
cummando:
This can't be true....

The most painful part is seeing the body on the floor as the other man cries. Please must you put the picture of the dead body? And as you post the picture e go bring the man to life or make we go share the body do suya? Some things are just wrong........

Now I can't get the dead guy off my head. Op ori e o pe

They uploaded for you people that use "pic or i don't believe it" :-/

3 Likes

Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by chronique(m): 6:16pm On Sep 03, 2017
This incident reminds me of something that happened several years ago. I had accompanied a friend of mine to the airport to pick up his brother who just got in. I'd known him and his brother long ago before the dude travelled out to go and sell drugs in Europe... The moment he came out of the arrival hall, all eyes were on him. You could tell straight up that this guy go get illegal waka for body... I booked the cab that took us from the airport, and also booked the hotel where we lodged in Maryland. It wasn't far from my house then. At night, we decided to go enjoy ourselves and I also booked the cab that took us from Maryland to the place at Ikeja gra. Shortly after we left or so, the cab man got a call from his colleagues, asking him who the people he carried were. They said as soon as we left, some armed men stormed the park at the bus stop, shot in the air and looked around like they were searching for someone, and zoomed off as soon as they could not identify their target. The next day, dude checked out and faced Benin and didn't even come out of his house all through his stay in Benin. If anything had happened that day, I would have gotten into trouble and would have been the prime suspect since I was the one who arranged cabs, hotel, club we visited and even the chick he passed the night with. Personally, I suspect he was trailed from the airport.

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi / Tboss Reacts After Being Faulted For Dressing Like An 18-Year-Old Girl / Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.