Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,220 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) (91589 Views)

Gift Okpara (2Baba) Shot Dead In Rivers State / Hector Joberteh Death: Uber Driver & 4 Others Arrested Over Death Of GUS Winner / Hector Joberteh Buried In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by karashita: 7:08pm On Sep 03, 2017
pryzlez:

It was in the compound of the hospital that the picture was taken (probably by someone who came with them) ...

He was brought in with his dad who also suffered broken arm (dunno how that happened though) but the nurses were all staring at him while he bled go death (all because they didn't come with a police report)...

The guy that carried him in the picture (maybe his brother, cause that's the way he brought them in, No shirt on) really tried.... He gave him mouth to mouth respiration, got a towel to stop the blood gushing out and all the nurses could do was stare on (I weep for state of hospitals in this country)....

Mind you, only 1 doctor as on duty this morning when he was brought in and he chose to attend to the dad with the broken arm... By the time the DPO of the nearest police station came, he already gave up the ghost...

I pray God gives the family the fortitude bear the loss

What a pity! Why is it that nothing works in this country?What stupid policy says one should bleed to death while waiting for Police report?.....and the same people trained to keep him alive,literally took his life.May God comfort his family.

3 Likes

Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:09pm On Sep 03, 2017
pryzlez:

It was in the compound of the hospital that the picture was taken (probably by someone who came with them) ...

He was brought in with his dad who also suffered broken arm (dunno how that happened though) but the nurses were all staring at him while he bled go death (all because they didn't come with a police report)...

The guy that carried him in the picture (maybe his brother, cause that's the way he brought them in, No shirt on) really tried.... He gave him mouth to mouth respiration, got a towel to stop the blood gushing out and all the nurses could do was stare on (I weep for state of hospitals in this country)....

Mind you, only 1 doctor as on duty this morning when he was brought in and he chose to attend to the dad with the broken arm... By the time the DPO of the nearest police station came, he already gave up the ghost...

Very sad. Thank you for the update and I pray God grants them the strength to bear this unbearable loss.

Our medical system needs orientation. Save lives first before asking for report.

2 Likes

Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by TellMeNothing: 7:12pm On Sep 03, 2017
Come to Nigeria but don't show yourself.

Honestly i feel the guy has been a target! Much to the story..

Now playing : Nas The Setup

R. I. P

Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Pearllait(f): 7:14pm On Sep 03, 2017
Awwwwwww
Rip Hector
You were one of my favorites
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 03, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Not only when I arrive at airport, but I dress like someone from IDP camp throughout my stays in Naija.

Much to the chagrin of many. But blending in with the locals is taught in espionage school. I have said too much.
I know right, people will look at you as a failure. But Bro, no success is bigger than being a life.

4 Likes

Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by baby124: 7:18pm On Sep 03, 2017
Ijaya123:

The killers also went away with all the brother brought from USA. Their dad was also shot in the arm.

Stop spreading lies and false assumptions.
Where in the original post does it say that they ran away with personal belongings? Who is lying here? Abi are you the robber setting the record straight for us. Ok, we have heard.

1 Like

Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by hatedisplace: 7:19pm On Sep 03, 2017
There is more to this story.
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:22pm On Sep 03, 2017
pryzlez:

. I feel u my dear. I thought the senate has abolished that evil act of police nonsensical report. May his soul R I P
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 03, 2017
RIP
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by fitprince: 7:33pm On Sep 03, 2017
thorpido:
Violence everywhere.
One needs to be careful and not 'show oneself' anyhow.A lot of evil people abound.
this jealousy na mainly for naija i dey see am o.
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 03, 2017
Oh sweet Jesus! what's going on? ? ;( ;( ;(
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Greatidonis: 7:42pm On Sep 03, 2017
An innocent man is dieing and one is talking about police report? SMH
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 03, 2017
safarigirl:
when you have nothing intelligent to contribute......

I feel the need to correct foolish opinions like yours, that's why I quoted you. Happy?
you must be a lunatic! Dont i have the right to express my opinion?? This how people carry what does not concern them on thier heads.
Did i mention your name when i said i wasn't coming back to Nigeria??
How does my Opinion concerns you??
If you dont want me to start to insulting generations better fuuckkk off my post and leave me to my own opinion.
I have tried to be civil but it seems you want it the barbarian way.
This will be your last warning:
DONT QUOTE ME AGAIN!
LEAVE ME TO MY OPINON ITS NON OF YOUR BUSINESS.

2 Likes

Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by beatiegirl(f): 7:46pm On Sep 03, 2017
It's not about the airport or returning from outside the country. Don't get it wrong

Assassins don't just wake in the morning, brush their teeth and start searching for a victim to attack.

There was probably an unsettled score. Too bad

Human beings are cruel.

1 Like

Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Tecno66: 7:47pm On Sep 03, 2017
Juliette05:
Even in our fatherland, nobody is safe
May the perpetrators be rounded up soon. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by banmee(m): 7:49pm On Sep 03, 2017
safarigirl:
and there are no evil people in the abroad you are?

You people sef.... Others that have been coming back and did not get shot, you won't hear their story and you just hear one, you're afraid.

You will die wherever you're supposed to, by whatever manner.

RIP Hector

There are. More than you can imagine. The difference is, these evil people are more than often caught. In Nigeria, they roam around freely.

2 Likes

Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Mexyz(m): 7:51pm On Sep 03, 2017
Seriously this is sad, can still remember the gulder advert where he wore the warrior helmet, screaming on top of a mountain.
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by ActionsShure: 7:52pm On Sep 03, 2017
Waz he a cultist
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by LorDBolton(m): 7:53pm On Sep 03, 2017
edgecution:

He was rushed to the hospital but couldn't survive it. Yet someone was seen in the pic with him on the floor dead?
That looks like said balogun (the Yoruba actor ) sef + the OP said same lady (chatting with him) dropped her NUMBER for him to call

Haba
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by otokx(m): 8:05pm On Sep 03, 2017
There is more to all this international man business, Nigeria is not as bad as being portrayed here.
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by injurybaba(m): 8:09pm On Sep 03, 2017
Chei this is really Sad #RIP
But who took the pics Abeg
How can someone take picture of someone crying
please person should clear me cos am not understanding again

from the story he was rushed to hospital??
Is it before this picture was taken or after??
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by IdeyFindWife: 8:17pm On Sep 03, 2017
cummando:

Abi o my brother.person suppose dey code travel. On the other hand na person wey don see blood and dead body plenty na im graphic image dey worry pass. Rip to the poor dude jare

Na coded levels now o. I go where I need without broadcasting shii. I nor even dey post current vac or training trip pics on fb or IG, na belated ones wey pipu go dey ask me "when was this one" because i nor dey time-stamp my pics too. I sync my phone and pc like daily plus cam mem-card pics always have a system-tagged "date created" property anyway which my Google Picasa indexes and arranges nicely for me. Anything na extra wahala like persin wey dey gather bushy chest hair grin.

I don learn my lesson when hired killers deleted one of my mentors bro in-law who just came in from Aussie side after a 13yr sojourn. It was a family beef thing sef. Rumor was that disgruntled elements, who felt marginalized in the man's sharing formula of obodo oyibo goodies, amongst the relatives organized boys to come and prolly rob the man but they ended up 'offing' him in the process! Just like that!!

Irony of it all was they'd killed him off before his wife flew down to reveal comprehensive plans the man had for business and uplifting almost everybody in the family including his killers.

1 Like

Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Juliette05(f): 8:19pm On Sep 03, 2017
[quote author=Tecno66 post=60100848]May the perpetrators be rounded up soon. Amen.[/[color=#006600][/color]amen quote]
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by yim(f): 8:24pm On Sep 03, 2017
Rip Hector, I remember his fight at the show where he and Tope fought, his birthday on the show where he was given goat, how he won, and the advert with the helmet on his head. So sad.
May God grant you eternal rest.
And may those killers be caught.

1 Like

Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by ememlinus: 8:37pm On Sep 03, 2017
Rip hector
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by ememlinus: 8:38pm On Sep 03, 2017
Rip hector
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Famocious(m): 8:38pm On Sep 03, 2017
So sad, may God grant his entire family members the fortitude to bear the sudden demise of this young blood.

A lot of desperately wicked souls everywhere..
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by segzy3(m): 8:39pm On Sep 03, 2017
Rip seun hector,he is someone I know very well back then at ijokodo Ibadan,he use to give me his gameboy to play with when I was much younger.may God give victor(sola),aina and the family the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss

2 Likes

Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Richydos(m): 8:44pm On Sep 03, 2017
Demigods666:
When them tell una. Do charms to protect yourselves.

You mortals will shout. STFU, get behind me Satan. Bla bla bla..

If he had powers. He would still be alive today.

R. I. P

TOO BAD.
I know you know that you are not OK.. Just dey mumu yourself
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 03, 2017
Neminc:

Those wey do the charm, dem no die? Do they live forever?

Dem die but atleast they live long and die the right time. Why let one mortal cut your life short?
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Ijaya123: 9:00pm On Sep 03, 2017
baby124:

Where in the original post does it say that they ran away with personal belongings? Who is lying here? Abi are you the robber setting the record straight for us. Ok, we have heard.

This is not the time for unnecessary banters. The victim is a close family friend. I've been in touch with the family.

Will you like this kind of discussion if the victim is your person?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi / Tboss Reacts After Being Faulted For Dressing Like An 18-Year-Old Girl / Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.