Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) (91590 Views)

Gift Okpara (2Baba) Shot Dead In Rivers State / Hector Joberteh Death: Uber Driver & 4 Others Arrested Over Death Of GUS Winner / Hector Joberteh Buried In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by adexuxin(m): 11:00am On Sep 04, 2017
adexuxin:
Ask for forgiveness from Allah and believe that he Allah is one God, so that you might be among the successful in the hereafter
blood suckling right.? How about i quote a verse of the bible that spoke about killings disbelievers to you.
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Orobo2Lekpa: 11:13am On Sep 04, 2017
Meeloreh:
Just like that?! There's another side to this story
RIP

What other side, like he didn't die?
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 04, 2017
gentlelily:
But you saw the caption graphic before viewing it
twas not there when I clicked jare
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by gentlelily(f): 12:44pm On Sep 04, 2017
cummando:
twas not there when I clicked jare
Noted
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by IgedeBushBoy(m): 12:47pm On Sep 04, 2017
Chai, life embarassed
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 04, 2017
Ijaya123:

Maybe you should tell us what it is then.

But I just mentioned it could be a case of revenge because assassins don't go about killing random people.
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by bolubillionaire(m): 1:36pm On Sep 04, 2017
millionboi:
correct d errors in ur ife and leave ppl English alone.

You call that english?
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Ijaya123: 1:45pm On Sep 04, 2017
Xda59:

But I just mentioned it could be a case of revenge because assassins don't go about killing random people.

This ones killed and carted away his brother's belongings he brought from America. Also shot his dad in the arm.

So what's your conclusion?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Ijaya123: 6:22pm On Sep 04, 2017
Xda59:

Spot on!! How can someone put his life on the line to make money and one lazy bastard who thinks he is too clever comes from nowhere and take it and to make matters worse, they start to blackmail you so you don't get the police involved but they forget that guns speak too. They want to live happy and peaceful lives after ruining others hehehehehehehe HELL NO!!! They will be put in the ground surely!!!

You seem to know details leading to the incident.

You speak with so much confidence.
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by tk4rd: 8:49pm On Sep 04, 2017
......she cannot do anything than to confess that the owner is living in upstair, They went there to shot the man.....
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 05, 2017
Demigods666:
When them tell una. Do charms to protect yourselves.

You mortals will shout. STFU, get behind me Satan. Bla bla bla..

If he had powers. He would still be alive today.

R. I. P

TOO BAD.

Don't worry your father the devil has dug your own special pit in the center of hell.

Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by ndiboy01(m): 8:47pm On Sep 14, 2017
Tolexander:
Your brain is paining you!
Abeg epp me ask d idiot who charm or jam epp??

1 Like

Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by teemswest(m): 5:53am On Sep 15, 2017
ndiboy01:

Abeg epp me ask d idiot who charm or jam epp??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi / Tboss Reacts After Being Faulted For Dressing Like An 18-Year-Old Girl / Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.