Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,519 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) (91592 Views)

Gift Okpara (2Baba) Shot Dead In Rivers State / Hector Joberteh Death: Uber Driver & 4 Others Arrested Over Death Of GUS Winner / Hector Joberteh Buried In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Ijaya123: 9:02pm On Sep 03, 2017
segzy3:
Rip seun hector,he is someone I know very well back then at ijokodo Ibadan,he use to give me his gameboy to play with when I was much younger.may God give victor(sola),aina and the family the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss

May his soul rest in peace.

You sure know him very well. He was like my junior brother. I remember when I used to to teach him the basics of matial art. So sad
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 03, 2017
otokx:
There is more to all this international man business, Nigeria is not as bad as being portrayed here.

you have no idea who is telling who that you are coming in with dollars.
its the same way a colleagues MIL was killed a few years ago in festac.

a lot of people that come into naija these days choose to stay in hotels rather than with friends \family, because you simply do not know which desperate relative will sicc robbers on you.

2 Likes

Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Ijaya123: 9:07pm On Sep 03, 2017
mansakhalifa:
Joberteh. The name sounds Gambian. Is it me or does the picture look staged like something out of nollywood a movie set or something?

The dad is from Gambia and the mom yoruba. The dad was also shot in the arm and all belongings the junior brother cane with was carted away.

Try sympathise with the family instead of looking out for nollywood scrap. It could be anybody s family.

1 Like

Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by belente(m): 9:11pm On Sep 03, 2017
Buharia why
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by BluntBoy(m): 9:15pm On Sep 03, 2017
Osahon7:
This is so bad!!!
Now am reconsidering my plans of coming back to Nigeria when i travel abroad.. Evil ppl everywhere

My advice is that you make your return as low-key as possible.

2 Likes

Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by LaconicINC: 9:20pm On Sep 03, 2017
And someone somehow had the time to take a photo instead of mourning, Nawa for Wetin social media don cause, how did we get here as Nigerians anyway
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by xarookqh(m): 9:23pm On Sep 03, 2017
Demigods666:
When them tell una. Do charms to protect yourselves.

You mortals will shout. STFU, get behind me Satan. Bla bla bla..

If he had powers. He would still be alive today.

R. I. P

TOO BAD.

1 Like

Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by nefertitiram: 9:35pm On Sep 03, 2017
pryzlez:

It was in the compound of the hospital that the picture was taken (probably by someone who came with them) ...

He was brought in with his dad who also suffered broken arm (dunno how that happened though) but the nurses were all staring at him while he bled go death (all because they didn't come with a police report)...

The guy that carried him in the picture (maybe his brother, cause that's the way he brought them in, No shirt on) really tried.... He gave him mouth to mouth respiration, got a towel to stop the blood gushing out and all the nurses could do was stare on (I weep for state of hospitals in this country)....

Mind you, only 1 doctor as on duty this morning when he was brought in and he chose to attend to the dad with the broken arm... By the time the DPO of the nearest police station came, he already gave up the ghost...

I pray God gives the family the fortitude bear the loss

Omg!!! Hector!!!! We were neighbours back in ogudu.
My heart bleeds
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 03, 2017
uolhg
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Ugo4hotish(m): 9:42pm On Sep 03, 2017
OYA MAKE UNA BLAME IT ON BIAFRA AND IGBOS...... NONSENSE NIGERIANS
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by lereinter(m): 10:11pm On Sep 03, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/4030579/gunmen-kidnap-man-benue-murder

https://www.nairaland.com/4030460/priest-returned-2-nigeria-2

https://www.nairaland.com/4030345/soldiers-beat-man-death-awka

coupled with this am responding to
these are the kind of stories you find in nigeria
also robbery cases
curses on the all those who cause weeping to others
may their generation know no peace..
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by RighteousI: 10:29pm On Sep 03, 2017
I don't know why you people are surprised by the barbaric violence, they are just being zoogerians.

Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 03, 2017
RIP it is well with our country
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by ManCrimes: 10:34pm On Sep 03, 2017
R.i.P
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by millionboi(m): 10:35pm On Sep 03, 2017
Demigods666:
When them tell una. Do charms to protect yourselves.

You mortals will shout. STFU, get behind me Satan. Bla bla bla..

If he had powers. He would still be alive today.

R. I. P

TOO BAD.
Hahahaha

Charm is like bet9ja
#Big gamble
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by lionson(m): 10:36pm On Sep 03, 2017
Another film trick.
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by millionboi(m): 10:41pm On Sep 03, 2017
blueseacats:
If you are coming to any Nigerian airport wear birthroom slippers and dress like a deportee.

When you get to your destination ride around in old Raleigh bicycles, and walk around like Nigerians are way better than you. They will talk but yet you have your life, which is greater than anything.
bcoz of fears and still die @d end tufiakwa.

I will live like a god on earth and b ready 4death anytime.
$fuckhaters

1 Like

Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by millionboi(m): 10:47pm On Sep 03, 2017
bolubillionaire:
Even though i dont understand the post due to the horrible english blunders.....Rest in Peace man.
correct d errors in ur ife and leave ppl English alone.
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by AFONJACOW(m): 10:51pm On Sep 03, 2017
I know this guy... Chai this life self... I will never do without my unlicensed Beretta 93R ... I fire to kill when ever I'm in Western Nigeria... Rip bro
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by AFONJACOW(m): 10:52pm On Sep 03, 2017
and how are we sure the brother didn't have hand in his dead I volunteer to work as private detective in this case
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by AFONJACOW(m): 10:56pm On Sep 03, 2017
kennygee:

Hercules is a demigod and I have never heard he used charms before. Which kind demigod you be sef?
see this fetish man... they no use live bullet on ur demigod Hercules we for know how far e go be
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by millionboi(m): 10:59pm On Sep 03, 2017
blueseacats:
I know right, people will look at you as a failure. But Bro, no success is bigger than being a life.
being alife without overcoming ur fears is like u never lived.

Don't fear death only live everyday as if it is d last day

Shalom
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 03, 2017
@Ijaya123 I suspected as much(the name). As for your 2nd point,well it's quite difficult to believe anything emanating from our social media space hence my doubts. I wasn't trying to display any sort of insensitivity. Trust me,I know how it feels to have a family member or pal gruesomely murdered and I know those guys are sure having a hard hell of a time. Noted,boss.
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by primateayoola(m): 11:21pm On Sep 03, 2017
EDonHappen:
Gulder Ultimate Search Season 3 Winner Hector Joberteh, Shot Dead In Lagos

Gulder Ultimate Search Season 3 (2006) winner Hector Joberteh was shot dead in Lagos by Gunmen.

A Facebook user, Oluwatosin Van Phillips Genesis wrote this on his timeline narrating how the incident went:

Rip bro!

http://www.looknaija.com/2017/09/gulder-ultimate-search-season-3-winner-hector-joberteh-shot-dead-lagos/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2vSYUGE9yI
One day we are born and one day we die, rip Hector!
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 03, 2017
One cannot be killed like that, except he has stepped on some big toes or due to sharing of money.

Rip Hector.

Next life u will be very careful with money and stepping on toes.

What a way to die.
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by coolh3ad(m): 12:02am On Sep 04, 2017
AuroraB:
Lately, the fear of airport officials is the beginning of wisdom lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Exactly.........

Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by coolh3ad(m): 12:08am On Sep 04, 2017
edgecution:

He was rushed to the hospital but couldn't survive it. Yet someone was seen in the pic with him on the floor dead?

And how sure are you that he was dead in the picture?
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by coolh3ad(m): 12:11am On Sep 04, 2017
Ijaya123:

The killers also went away with all the brother brought from USA. Their dad was also shot in the arm.

Stop spreading lies and false assumptions.

That's it o. Though someone he used to know might have a hand In this but I will never ever trust airport officials too.
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by chiraqDemon(m): 12:13am On Sep 04, 2017
Tolexander:
Your brain is paining you!
And he has nobody to tell him
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by coolh3ad(m): 12:14am On Sep 04, 2017
pryzlez:

It was in the compound of the hospital that the picture was taken (probably by someone who came with them) ...

He was brought in with his dad who also suffered broken arm (dunno how that happened though) but the nurses were all staring at him while he bled go death (all because they didn't come with a police report)...

The guy that carried him in the picture (maybe his brother, cause that's the way he brought them in, No shirt on) really tried.... He gave him mouth to mouth respiration, got a towel to stop the blood gushing out and all the nurses could do was stare on (I weep for state of hospitals in this country)....

Mind you, only 1 doctor as on duty this morning when he was brought in and he chose to attend to the dad with the broken arm... By the time the DPO of the nearest police station came, he already gave up the ghost...

I pray God gives the family the fortitude bear the loss

And who says Nigeria is not F*CKED UP. NIgeria is with a capital letters "F"....can you imagine.!!!
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by coolh3ad(m): 12:21am On Sep 04, 2017
Rebekkah:
come that narrator should be convicted immediately for the murder. I perceive lies in his story. he and his fb h** connived & killed someone in cold blood. from church to car n house d story doesn't correlate normally just typical of fabricated lies.

I love foreign (US) detectives Cos they know how to handle issues like this.

What point are you trying to make ma'am?. Make us understand. ...
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by coolh3ad(m): 12:25am On Sep 04, 2017
AFONJACOW:
see this fetish man... they no use live bullet on ur demigod Hercules we for know how far e go be

Or probably a bullet from an AK 49 rifle....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi / Tboss Reacts After Being Faulted For Dressing Like An 18-Year-Old Girl / Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.