Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) (91593 Views)

Gift Okpara (2Baba) Shot Dead In Rivers State / Hector Joberteh Death: Uber Driver & 4 Others Arrested Over Death Of GUS Winner / Hector Joberteh Buried In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by columbus007(m): 6:17pm On Sep 03, 2017
So na truth embarassed
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 03, 2017
Lagos of blood.

1 Like

Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by chronique(m): 6:20pm On Sep 03, 2017
Oxenomy:
That's why I stopped making friends anyhow , they say I'm reserved and unsocial, yes I like it that way.. This world is turning to something else. RIP Hector angry

You're right. Same thing with me. As I grow older, I become more careful of mixing with people before they use their reggae to spoil your blues.

3 Likes

Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by bolubillionaire(m): 6:20pm On Sep 03, 2017
Even though i dont understand the post due to the horrible english blunders.....Rest in Peace man.

1 Like

Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by nengibo: 6:28pm On Sep 03, 2017
Ekinematics:
Lagos of blood.
Later they will claim the
Lagoon of Blood
Is safe
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by baby124: 6:28pm On Sep 03, 2017
He must have offended, hurt or scammed someone. This is not robbery but assasination/revenge

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by phranklyn92(m): 6:29pm On Sep 03, 2017
cummando:
This can't be true....

The most painful part is seeing the body on the floor as the other man cries. Please must you put the picture of the dead body? And as you post the picture e go bring the man to life or make we go share the body do suya? Some things are just wrong........

Now I can't get the dead guy off my head. Op ori e o pe
and why did you read the story when you noticed "grahic" boldly written?

2 Likes

Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by abike12(f): 6:29pm On Sep 03, 2017
oh no sad cry RIP
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by edgecution(m): 6:33pm On Sep 03, 2017
EDonHappen:
Gulder Ultimate Search Season 3 Winner Hector Joberteh, Shot Dead In Lagos

Gulder Ultimate Search Season 3 (2006) winner Hector Joberteh was shot dead in Lagos by Gunmen.

A Facebook user, Oluwatosin Van Phillips Genesis wrote this on his timeline narrating how the incident went:

Rip bro!

http://www.looknaija.com/2017/09/gulder-ultimate-search-season-3-winner-hector-joberteh-shot-dead-lagos/

He was rushed to the hospital but couldn't survive it. Yet someone was seen in the pic with him on the floor dead?

2 Likes

Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 03, 2017
Oxenomy:
That's why I stopped making friends anyhow , they say I'm reserved and unsocial, yes I like it that way.. This world is turning to something else. RIP Hector angry
me too o,i just like it like that let them come me name,they even say it to my face
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by jel10: 6:36pm On Sep 03, 2017
femi4:
Yinmu.....like say you get money to do passport
cheesy
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by TheInsignia: 6:37pm On Sep 03, 2017
Demigods666:
When them tell una. Do charms to protect yourselves.

You mortals will shout. STFU, get behind me Satan. Bla bla bla..

If he had powers. He would still be alive today.

R. I. P

TOO BAD.

Insensitivity is s disease .....
Take two tablet of empathy for one week.
And free yourself from it.
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:38pm On Sep 03, 2017
edgecution:

He was rushed to the hospital but couldn't survive it. Yet someone was seen in the pic with him on the floor dead?
Maybe Hospital ground. Doctors check on patients before letting them in. Maybe doctors confirmed him dead in the car.

1 Like

Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by nobleblood: 6:38pm On Sep 03, 2017
Tolexander:
Your brain is paining you!

Na the trams! Its kicking in.
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by IdeyFindWife: 6:39pm On Sep 03, 2017
cummando:
This can't be true....
The most painful part is seeing the body on the floor as the other man cries. Please must you put the picture of the dead body? And as you post the picture e go bring the man to life or make we go share the body do suya? Some things are just wrong........

Shuu?! Make e nor put pishure? Beht why? If e no put pishure again, na una go dey disturb sey "UnaDonbilivit undecided. Kai, You worry nor be small o?
Wich kain investigator u be? Jerry Springer? E be like say u too dey fear sef.

Meanwhile,
RIP to the poor dude.

Na why pipu too dey code about their travel plans and schedules be dis o tongue.

1 Like

Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by KelvinC1(m): 6:40pm On Sep 03, 2017
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef
she just arrived Jos just now
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by davillian(m): 6:41pm On Sep 03, 2017
cummando:
This can't be true....

Don't worry you will get used to graphic images here just like me.
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Lilcentt(f): 6:41pm On Sep 03, 2017
he has finally gone to the ultimate land � �
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 03, 2017
safarigirl:
and there are no evil people in the abroad you are?

You people sef.... Others that have been coming back and did not get shot, you won't hear their story and you just hear one, you're afraid.

You will die wherever you're supposed to, by whatever manner.

RIP Hector
why did you quote me?? Whats my business with you?? Please dont ever quote me again..
Regards
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by KelvinC1(m): 6:43pm On Sep 03, 2017
kolnel:
Pathetic
So much crime in the land
only God is our best shield..
my spirit tells me he disappointed a gal that's why..

1 Like

Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by safarigirl(f): 6:44pm On Sep 03, 2017
Osahon7:
why did you quote me?? Whats my business with you?? Please dont ever quote me again..
Regards
when you have nothing intelligent to contribute......

I feel the need to correct foolish opinions like yours, that's why I quoted you. Happy?
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Yyeske(m): 6:45pm On Sep 03, 2017
To think those who shot this man will sleep well tonight, na wah o
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Ijaya123: 6:47pm On Sep 03, 2017
baby124:
He must have offended, hurt or scammed someone. This is not robbery but assasination/revenge

The killers also went away with all the brother brought from USA. Their dad was also shot in the arm.

Stop spreading lies and false assumptions.
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 03, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

Shuu?! Make e nor put pishure? Beht why? If e no put pishure again, na una go dey disturb sey "UnaDonbilivit undecided. Kai, You worry nor be small o?
Wich kain investigator u be? Jerry Springer? E be like say u too dey fear sef.

Meanwhile,
RIP to the poor dude.

Na why pipu too dey code about their travel plans and schedules be dis o tongue.
Abi o my brother.person suppose dey code travel. On the other hand na person wey don see blood and dead body plenty na im graphic image dey worry pass. Rip to the poor dude jare

1 Like

Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 03, 2017
Joberteh. The name sounds Gambian. Is it me or does the picture look staged like something out of nollywood a movie set or something?

1 Like

Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 03, 2017
This is very wicked!
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by pryzlez: 7:00pm On Sep 03, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

Maybe Hospital ground. Doctors check on patients before letting them in. Maybe doctors confirmed him dead in the car.

It was in the compound of the hospital that the picture was taken (probably by someone who came with them) ...

He was brought in with his dad who also suffered broken arm (dunno how that happened though) but the nurses were all staring at him while he bled go death (all because they didn't come with a police report)...

The guy that carried him in the picture (maybe his brother, cause that's the way he brought them in, No shirt on) really tried.... He gave him mouth to mouth respiration, got a towel to stop the blood gushing out and all the nurses could do was stare on (I weep for state of hospitals in this country)....

Mind you, only 1 doctor as on duty this morning when he was brought in and he chose to attend to the dad with the broken arm... By the time the DPO of the nearest police station came, he already gave up the ghost...

I pray God gives the family the fortitude bear the loss
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by karashita: 7:00pm On Sep 03, 2017
Hmmm. R.I.P., handsome.
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 03, 2017
blueseacats:
If you are coming to any Nigerian airport wear birthroom slippers and dress like a deportee.

When you get to your destination ride around in old Raleigh bicycles, and walk around like Nigerians are way better than you. They will talk but yet you have your life, which is greater than anything.

Not only when I arrive at airport, but I dress like someone from IDP camp throughout my stays in Naija.

Much to the chagrin of many. But blending in with the locals is taught in espionage school. I have said too much.

3 Likes

Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 03, 2017
nengibo:

Later they will claim the
Lagoon of Blood
Is safe

Don't mind them.
Hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by CocoaOla: 7:06pm On Sep 03, 2017
How do we kill the mosquito that perch on the scrotum? If we don't kill corruption, it will kill Nigeria soon.

1 Like

Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by holluphemydavid(m): 7:07pm On Sep 03, 2017
May his soul rest in peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi / Tboss Reacts After Being Faulted For Dressing Like An 18-Year-Old Girl / Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.