Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. (30319 Views)

The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. / Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) / Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by EmyLeo(m): 6:58pm On Sep 03, 2017
Tf!!!...
#please are you sure you ain't hallucinating bro!... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 03, 2017
Young03:
I known them already
bro minsd sharing that info with a fellow bro sad
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Johngla(m): 7:08pm On Sep 03, 2017
IamKashyBaby come and see oh grin
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Horlohlah: 7:11pm On Sep 03, 2017
I hope you get rich after gaining the attention.
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 03, 2017
Saintsammurai:
You dont undastand spiritual things..there is a reason why JESUS told the people in the wedding in galilee, "my time has not yet come. when wine finished.

Well done sir,Mr spiritual.....u are the one that called them ghost...ghosts don't use phones...unless you want to call them demon possessed ladies...

Anyways, enjoy your traffic...and your 9pm announcement....

i hope you are equipped for what you wanna do..u don't go looking for trouble if you ain't lighted up enough
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Johngla(m): 7:15pm On Sep 03, 2017
I can see the four of them already. Abeg na joke oh

Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by LoRdCaT(m): 7:28pm On Sep 03, 2017
Why wait until 9? Anyway if you fvck up ehn angry
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 03, 2017
good evening people smiley
its ur number 32 presenter and less favourite kenya ass+hole thepussyhunter (now sunshine.R cool) here live with dem zap e-news crew in da e-news studio

we'd be giving you the breaking news making headlines cheesy

with me in da studio too is special ghost analyst and demon-caster VIRGIN-ONILA cheesy

straight to the news, making headline

FOUR VIRGIN GHOST LADIES ABOUT TO BE EXPOSED BY FAMOUS NL-SEER AND DIVINER

popular nl pastor, diviner, fore-teller and seer Bishop-reverend father saintsammuria has publicly come out to declare that there are numerous ladies here on nl who are ghosts and mammy-waters from the marine world shocked shocked

the famous self aclaimed prophet also added in his statement that he would expose four of these marine spirits for all to see by 9pm tonight (the time owls and witches prepare for meeting)

according to him many goats and M0R0Ns in the form of men have sent their sperm, sense and destiny to these ladies through pm unknowingly and he wants to help dem get their worthless destinies back and stop other upcoming M0R0Ns from sending their destinies too........

Almost everyone have each given a fvck
(we the zap e-news crew just gave up 4 irredeemable fvcks for this shiii shocked)
most people want the prophet to carry out the exposing now as they fear that these spirits in a bid to save their name from disgrace would send the special marine spirit assassins to kill him shocked

similarly, most people are begining to suspect some ladies

one thing we are sure of though is that the prayer in every guys mind now would be

"oh lawd make the four ghosts no dey among the 24 ladies wey i don send pm o make e no be say i don send my destiny give marine spirit embarassed
the rest fit be spirit e no concern me but baba abeg just do this one for me"

as we speak our field reporter WASTED-SPERM-AND-DESTINY is still trying to have a word with the prophet and also get some of the reactions of the public

stay we us as we give you updates on the shiiiii

meanwhile lovers of ukwu use this small ukwu take hold body grin

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Young03(m): 7:48pm On Sep 03, 2017
sunshineG:
bro minsd sharing that info with a fellow bro sad

No need cos the op will drop their names soon
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Oyindidi(f): 7:50pm On Sep 03, 2017
Saintsammurai:
The bible said that my people perish because of lack of knowledge....What guys in romanceland dont know is that there are four female ghosts in romanceland, they have no families, they came from the spirit world and log in to nairaland from the spirit world....A pm from any guy here to them, is damnation to the guy....ladies and gentlemen what i am about and the names of the female monikers i am about to reveal is no child's play,,, they are quite popular here and most of you know that i have always talk about spiritual things and prophesy here....IF you like believe it or not but by 9pm this night i will reveal the names of the female ghosts here in romanceland.....INsult me but by 9pm, i will shock romancelanders with undilluted truth..
Mr carrot is backgrin oya mention their names
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Saintsammurai(m): 7:54pm On Sep 03, 2017
Oyindidi:
Mr carrot is backgrin oya mention their names
By 9 till dawn.
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Oyindidi(f): 7:56pm On Sep 03, 2017
Saintsammurai:
By 9 till dawn.
I won't witness it, may sleep soon. Weather cold
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Johngla(m): 8:00pm On Sep 03, 2017
Oyindidi:
make i come warm the weather for u grin grin shocked
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 03, 2017
Young03:

No need cos the op will drop their names soon
you really think the mods will not close this thread soon
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 03, 2017
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by makydebbie(f): 8:04pm On Sep 03, 2017
And people will still take this op serious. undecided
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 03, 2017
grin grin grin @ sunshiner cheesy cheesy
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 03, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:
You are so on point, we men have lost it, sending pms anyhow and asslicking girls, If I can just get hold of those asslickers I will slap some senses into their heads, expose them please, I have seen so many, not just 4, that is why am rude to people but people won't understand
Only u?
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by cuvox(m): 8:06pm On Sep 03, 2017
Saintsammurai:
The bible said that my people perish because of lack of knowledge....What guys in romanceland dont know is that there are four female ghosts in romanceland, they have no families, they came from the spirit world and log in to nairaland from the spirit world....A pm from any guy here to them, is damnation to the guy....ladies and gentlemen what i am about and the names of the female monikers i am about to reveal is no child's play,,, they are quite popular here and most of you know that i have always talk about spiritual things and prophesy here....IF you like believe it or not but by 9pm this night i will reveal the names of the female ghosts here in romanceland.....INsult me but by 9pm, i will shock romancelanders with undilluted truth..

Brother I dont recall you smoking weed before I left your place. are you alright?
Lack of EPL/liga matches this weekend is bad cry cry cry
you are losing it......
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 03, 2017
sunshineG:
grin grin grin @ sunshiner cheesy cheesy

cheesy

boss i cant wait for 9pm o
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Bibi294(f): 8:10pm On Sep 03, 2017
50minutes more
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Saintsammurai(m): 8:10pm On Sep 03, 2017
makydebbie:
And people will still take this op serious. undecided
So you dnt believe me?
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by makydebbie(f): 8:12pm On Sep 03, 2017
Saintsammurai:
So you dnt believe me?
Who believes you? Is this not the same thing you kept doing for miss nl last year?
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 03, 2017
sunshineR:

cheesy

boss i cant wait for 9pm o

I tell you ooo
That your prayer point sha !! cheesy cheesy
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by cuvox(m): 8:12pm On Sep 03, 2017
he is probably gonna start with twa*some text missing*
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Saintsammurai(m): 8:17pm On Sep 03, 2017
cuvox:

Brother I dont recall you smoking weed before I left your place. are you alright?
Lack of EPL/liga matches this weekend is bad cry cry cry
you are losing it......
Lol funny, but on a more serious note, i see what the physical eyes cant see...do u know that my younger sister, is a prophetess.......real talk, and my younger brother speaks in tongues when praying and heaven begin to shake as if there is storm.. my other sister is an angel in human form... when she sings, angels comes down....I AM the chief cornestone and the pillar and master of the home.... i have not even experience 2% of my powers.....do u know that i can command rain to fall?

2 Likes

Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Cladez(m): 8:18pm On Sep 03, 2017
Oyindidi:
If you chop better cassava,i am 100% sure you won't be sleeping any time soon cheesy
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 03, 2017
sunshineG:
I tell you ooo
That your prayer point sha !! cheesy cheesy

heheheh

yes o............i'm already praying tgoddess, shinalaura and babybunny should not be marine spirits o lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Saintsammurai(m): 8:19pm On Sep 03, 2017
makydebbie:
Who believes you? Is this not the same thing you kept doing for miss nl last year?
What if i tell you that everything i said and did last year were real..
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Cladez(m): 8:20pm On Sep 03, 2017
cuvox:
he is probably gonna start with twaci
shocked
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Bibi294(f): 8:22pm On Sep 03, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Lol funny, but on a more serious note, i see what the physical eyes cant see...do u know that my younger sister, is a prophetess.......real talk, and my younger brother speaks in tongues when praying and heaven begin to shake as if there is storm.. my other sister is an angel in human form... when she sings, angels comes down....I AM the chief cornestone and the pillar and master of the home.... i have not even experience 2% of my powers.....do u know that i can command rain to fall?

Are you God? You cannot/never command rain to fall...
Re: True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 03, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

What "Table" Means To Men. / My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' / Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.