Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,656 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:26 PM

A Romantic Joke That Will Make You Laugh Out Loud - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Romantic Joke That Will Make You Laugh Out Loud (1023 Views)

Very Funny Romantic Joke / Does Age Really Matter For A Romantic Relationship? / Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Romantic Joke That Will Make You Laugh Out Loud by greatiyk4u(m): 7:17pm On Sep 03, 2017
A ROMANTIC JOKE TO EASE YOU OFF A BIT

My Neighbor cheated on his wife and she got angry and shouted out to the hearing of everybody that she MUST revenge by having free sex with all her male adult neighbors

Since yesterday I never commot from house so that I won't miss my turn as one of the nearest neigbours! Na so all our male adult neighbour's dey hang around like people wey dey wait Fayose Rice and chicken....hehehe

Wedding and child dedication wey I suppose attend yesterday and today I miss them all, I still dey wait my turn but nothing dey happen up till now, I am afraid she might have changed her mind

What should I do?
Re: A Romantic Joke That Will Make You Laugh Out Loud by Lewaluv(f): 7:20pm On Sep 03, 2017
Hmmm u tricked me.

1 Like

Re: A Romantic Joke That Will Make You Laugh Out Loud by Babsmike(m): 7:20pm On Sep 03, 2017
Op... Keep waiting your time will come... Flee for your dear life undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Romantic Joke That Will Make You Laugh Out Loud by greatiyk4u(m): 7:25pm On Sep 03, 2017
Lewaluv:
Hmmm u tricked me.

How dearie?
Re: A Romantic Joke That Will Make You Laugh Out Loud by medexico(m): 7:44pm On Sep 03, 2017
Maybe she don stop for one guy's house, she doesn't feel like going around again

1 Like

Re: A Romantic Joke That Will Make You Laugh Out Loud by indodon(m): 7:58pm On Sep 03, 2017
undecided

1 Like

Re: A Romantic Joke That Will Make You Laugh Out Loud by mofeoluwadassah: 8:19pm On Sep 03, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: A Romantic Joke That Will Make You Laugh Out Loud by joseo: 8:43pm On Sep 03, 2017
biggest mugu alive.....enter Wetin you no go fit commot from..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander "Kuttie" Stylishly Flaunts Gucci To Promote His Upcoming Debut Song / Can You Do This As A Man/guy? / She's Not A Home Maker,and She Knows Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.