Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,278 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

I Have Needs But Marriage Is Not The Answer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Needs But Marriage Is Not The Answer (945 Views)

How Long Should A Good Sex Last? See The Answer Survey Of 20 ‘married” People / Her Marriage Is About Crash. Pls Help. / "Marriage Is Not For Everyone": Words Of Single Aged Nigerian Ladies Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Needs But Marriage Is Not The Answer by liquidlove2018: 9:53am On Mar 10, 2018
Dear Admin,

I am a 39 year old woman. I got married at the age of 25.My husband of twelve years died three years ago after a very difficult marriage. My marriage was a difficult one cos my husband was abusive,physically and emotionally. I was very unhappy for most of my marriage. I stayed because of my children. My husband died of cancer three years ago.

After his death,men started coming for me. I was still looking very young and attractive. I started to date again after two years of mourning. But the problem I have now is,I dont want to remarry again. I am a christian and I am not sure its okay to be having sex with someone you are not married to.

I met this man in church a few months ago,he is fine,handsome and well to do. He treats me and my kids very well. We have been dating for about six months and he wants to marry me but I dont want to marry anymore. I feel I have been married long enough for a lifetime. But Gbenga wouldnt want to be with me if we were not married. Its not like I am a virgin. Why cant I be with a man without getting married? Is this such a sin that will make someone not go to heaven?

Being married for 12 years was very painful for me and I have decided that marriage is not for me. No matter how nice a man is,he may want to control you and as a wife you must submit. I feel I cannot do that anymore. I have tried . My people think I am crazy,the church thinks ..

http://livelystones.com.ng/single-widowed-i-have-needs-but-marriage-is-not-the-answer/
Re: I Have Needs But Marriage Is Not The Answer by amnesty7: 9:59am On Mar 10, 2018
Your life, your choice. But two things are sure:
1. your biology remains that of humans, and
2. whatever decision you make has a future price.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Needs But Marriage Is Not The Answer by Splinz(m): 10:10am On Mar 10, 2018
Dear 39 year old woman...

You're free to go into the world and fvck your kitty out without marriage. But mbok, do not drag the name of Christianity into it.

However, if you feel your nunu tickles every now and then and wets you like the Atlantic, and you still want to be part of what ever is called 'Christianity', you may consider doing the right thing.

Dazzol.
Re: I Have Needs But Marriage Is Not The Answer by liquidlove2018: 10:13am On Mar 10, 2018
Exactly!

She should not use Christianity to justify her decision.

Leave Christianity out of this .

Splinz:

You're free to go into the world and fvck your kitty out without marriage. But mbok, do not drag the name of Christianity into it.

However, if you feel your nunu tickles every now and then and wets you like the Atlantic, and you still want to be part of what ever is called 'Christianity', you may consider doing the right thing.

Dazzol.
Re: I Have Needs But Marriage Is Not The Answer by liquidlove2018: 10:15am On Mar 10, 2018
You are right.

My concern is let her leave Christianity out of it.

amnesty7:
Your life, your choice. But two things are sure:
1. your biology remains that of humans, and
2. whatever decision you make has a future price.
Re: I Have Needs But Marriage Is Not The Answer by QueenSuccubus(f): 10:33am On Mar 10, 2018
grin

Marriage is NOT the answer all the time..So many women around the world married an abusive man & despite with all these pains they endured, still they remain in their husband's side... embarassed embarassed embarassed

She's 39, She got kids...Men will come & go but the important is, what makes her really happy.. grin
Re: I Have Needs But Marriage Is Not The Answer by marvin906(m): 10:36am On Mar 10, 2018
if fvcking one pole to the other makes you happy..
go head..
your life,your pussy
buh don't drag Christianity into your wahala undecided undecided

Re: I Have Needs But Marriage Is Not The Answer by liquidlove2018: 10:40am On Mar 10, 2018
So ,its sex that makes her really happy?

She should also know that , being in a relationship with a man can be abusive.

Staying with a man without marriage can be abusive.

QueenSuccubus:
grin

Marriage is NOT the answer all the time..So many women around the world married an abusive man & despite with all these pains they endured, still they remain in their husband's side... embarassed embarassed embarassed

She's 39, She got kids...Men will come & go but the important is, what makes her really happy.. grin

Re: I Have Needs But Marriage Is Not The Answer by QueenSuccubus(f): 10:55am On Mar 10, 2018
liquidlove2018:
So ,its sex that makes her really happy?

She should also know that , being in a relationship with a man can be abusive.

Staying with a man without marriage can be abusive.

Is it only SEX will be the ultimate happiness achievement someone can get? undecided undecided undecided

I DONT THINK SO sha...

1 Like

Re: I Have Needs But Marriage Is Not The Answer by Martin0(m): 11:01am On Mar 10, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Is it only SEX will be the ultimate happiness achievement someone can get? undecided undecided undecided

I DONT THINK SO sha...

relationship is not all about sex but in marriage hmm it is I think so

1 Like

Re: I Have Needs But Marriage Is Not The Answer by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:11am On Mar 10, 2018
Martin0:

relationship is not all about sex but in marriage hmm it is I think so

When u gonna settle down with Miss Lao Xi grin grin cheesy ?
Re: I Have Needs But Marriage Is Not The Answer by Martin0(m): 11:32am On Mar 10, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

chilax ee I don't won't some lazy woman who's gonna cry when it time to workgrin miss lao xi should go,grin lemme test u nagrin to know if u are sweet,maybe I fit change mindgrin
Re: I Have Needs But Marriage Is Not The Answer by Martin0(m): 11:34am On Mar 10, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

eheh come de oza room I wanna tell u something, I have something to share with you, very important.
Re: I Have Needs But Marriage Is Not The Answer by Martin0(m): 11:38am On Mar 10, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Re: I Have Needs But Marriage Is Not The Answer by liquidlove2018: 11:42am On Mar 10, 2018
Neither do i think so too.

Marriage is not all about sex.

QueenSuccubus:

I DONT THINK SO sha...
Re: I Have Needs But Marriage Is Not The Answer by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:43am On Mar 10, 2018
Martin0:

chilax ee I don't won't some lazy woman who's gonna cry when it time to workgrin miss lao xi should go,grin lemme test u nagrin to know if u are sweet,maybe I fit change mindgrin

grin

Lemme tell u something..cost of living in Singapore is very expensive..Sometimes i cry as well sha due to heavy workloads..it's quite exhausting when u can't get a break to eat or chat...

But NL keeps me laughing all the time..its my little doze of Craziness... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Have Needs But Marriage Is Not The Answer by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:44am On Mar 10, 2018
Martin0:

add me up on whasapp

grin grin cheesy cheesy

Aha! Someone wants some goodies even it's not Christmas yet grin
Re: I Have Needs But Marriage Is Not The Answer by Martin0(m): 11:46am On Mar 10, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin grin cheesy cheesy
Aha! Someone wants some goodies even it's not Christmas yet grin
hahahahah na WA ooogringrin
Re: I Have Needs But Marriage Is Not The Answer by liquidlove2018: 11:48am On Mar 10, 2018
Hooking up things ? loool

Martin0:

eheh come de oza room I wanna tell u something, I have something to share with you, very important.
Re: I Have Needs But Marriage Is Not The Answer by Martin0(m): 11:50am On Mar 10, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Lemme tell u something..cost of living in Singapore is very expensive..Sometimes i cry as well sha due to heavy workloads..it's quite exhausting when u can't get a break to eat or chat...

yeah am very aware of the situation there

But NL keeps me laughing all the time..its my little doze of Craziness... cheesy cheesy cheesy
and me too ooiogrin
Re: I Have Needs But Marriage Is Not The Answer by Martin0(m): 11:53am On Mar 10, 2018
liquidlove2018:
Hooking up things ? loool
your thoughtsgrin
Re: I Have Needs But Marriage Is Not The Answer by liquidlove2018: 11:54am On Mar 10, 2018
Bible encourages the young widows to remarry 1 Timothy 5:11

liquidlove2018:
Dear Admin,

I am a 39 year old woman. I got married at the age of 25.My husband of twelve years died three years ago after a very difficult marriage. My marriage was a difficult one cos my husband was abusive,physically and emotionally. I was very unhappy for most of my marriage. I stayed because of my children. My husband died of cancer three years ago.

After his death,men started coming for me. I was still looking very young and attractive. I started to date again after two years of mourning. But the problem I have now is,I dont want to remarry again. I am a christian and I am not sure its okay to be having sex with someone you are not married to.

I met this man in church a few months ago,he is fine,handsome and well to do. He treats me and my kids very well. We have been dating for about six months and he wants to marry me but I dont want to marry anymore. I feel I have been married long enough for a lifetime. But Gbenga wouldnt want to be with me if we were not married. Its not like I am a virgin. Why cant I be with a man without getting married? Is this such a sin that will make someone not go to heaven?

Being married for 12 years was very painful for me and I have decided that marriage is not for me. No matter how nice a man is,he may want to control you and as a wife you must submit. I feel I cannot do that anymore. I have tried . My people think I am crazy,the church thinks ..

http://livelystones.com.ng/single-widowed-i-have-needs-but-marriage-is-not-the-answer/
Re: I Have Needs But Marriage Is Not The Answer by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:54am On Mar 10, 2018
Martin0:

hahahahah na WA ooogringrin

I added u oredi ooo...
Re: I Have Needs But Marriage Is Not The Answer by Martin0(m): 11:58am On Mar 10, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

I added u oredi ooo...
I nor see u oo send message
Re: I Have Needs But Marriage Is Not The Answer by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 10, 2018
I don't know why you want some moral validation for something you are already doing?

You are already sleeping with a man you are not married to, so what type of moral justification do you want from random people in the cyberspace,

How on earth can we guarantee your passage to heaven?

on the marriage issue though

I think you should understand that those men asking for your hand in marriage have a different moral compass and future ambition from you. Thus, they might look for someone else to marry them soon, if they notice that you aren't interested

In addition, you should remember that age (39) is not on your side and you have a baggage (children).

Therefore, soon you might not be lucky enough to meet the type of guys you desire.

You know what they say "the older you get the smaller your window of opportunities"

In any event, the ball is on your court. Choose the option that will make you the happiest
Re: I Have Needs But Marriage Is Not The Answer by liquidlove2018: 12:02pm On Mar 10, 2018
looool

Martin0:

your thoughtsgrin
Re: I Have Needs But Marriage Is Not The Answer by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:06pm On Mar 10, 2018
Martin0:

I nor see u oo send message

This WhatsApp is messing up sha... embarassed It's been yesterday they don't delelivered the message on time unless u have to open ur WhatsApp... angry
Re: I Have Needs But Marriage Is Not The Answer by Martin0(m): 2:02pm On Mar 10, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

This WhatsApp is messing up sha... embarassed It's been yesterday they don't delelivered the message on time unless u have to open ur WhatsApp... angry

gringrin
Re: I Have Needs But Marriage Is Not The Answer by liquidlove2018: 3:12pm On Mar 10, 2018
I think she is trying not to feel guilty . The guy wants to marry her while she prefers to flirt

Some ladies shaaaaa.

greiboy:

I don't know why you want some moral validation for something you are already doing?

You are already sleeping with a man you are not married to, so what type of moral justification do you want from random people in the cyberspace,

How on earth can we guarantee your passage to heaven?

on the marriage issue though

I think you should understand that those men asking for your hand in marriage have a different moral compass and future ambition from you. Thus, they might look for someone else to marry them soon, if they notice that you aren't interested

In addition, you should remember that age (39) is not on your side and you have a baggage (children).

So soon you might not be lucky enough to meet the type of guys you desire.

You know what they say "the older you get the smaller your window of opportunities"

In any event, the ball is on your court. Choose the option that will make you the happiest

1 Like

Re: I Have Needs But Marriage Is Not The Answer by preciousluv2018: 4:14pm On Mar 10, 2018
Smiles

QueenSuccubus:

Re: I Have Needs But Marriage Is Not The Answer by Beke2020: 9:28pm On Mar 10, 2018
you just spoke my mind
Splinz:

Dazzol.
Re: I Have Needs But Marriage Is Not The Answer by preciousluv2018: 9:48pm On Mar 10, 2018
Ohhhhh, another confirmation.

Good

She just has to remove Christianity out of it.

Beke2020:
you just spoke my mind

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Photo / Guys Would You Exchange Your Present Girlfriend For 500k? / 5 Ways Of Discovering A Husband Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.