Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,714 members, 7,851,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:26 PM

I Feel Like I'm The Freshest Guy In The World - Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Like I'm The Freshest Guy In The World - Photos (8315 Views)

Moyo Lawal Has Got The Freshest Bum Bum In Nollywood (PHOTOS) / "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts / Kogi State University Freshest Graduate Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Like I'm The Freshest Guy In The World - Photos by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 04, 2017
Why old man go dey behave like small pikin

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like I'm The Freshest Guy In The World - Photos by urbanemind(m): 12:11pm On Sep 04, 2017
nice shirt, I have the original one of this shirt.
Re: I Feel Like I'm The Freshest Guy In The World - Photos by IamAirforce1: 12:42pm On Sep 04, 2017
urbanemind:
nice shirt, I have the original one of this shirt.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

You have the pirated one you meant grin
Re: I Feel Like I'm The Freshest Guy In The World - Photos by elderhimself(m): 12:53pm On Sep 04, 2017
OOOHHHH yesssss you are,....
happy now ??
Re: I Feel Like I'm The Freshest Guy In The World - Photos by Dollarship(m): 1:27pm On Sep 04, 2017
Issit your Gucci undecided
Re: I Feel Like I'm The Freshest Guy In The World - Photos by Wizklynd23(m): 1:38pm On Sep 04, 2017
OP

Re: I Feel Like I'm The Freshest Guy In The World - Photos by vchykp(m): 1:50pm On Sep 04, 2017
OP.. you remind me of my great grand father..!
Re: I Feel Like I'm The Freshest Guy In The World - Photos by stiffmeister(m): 2:02pm On Sep 04, 2017
am not after the freshness and Gucci whatever... its just your phone... I have never seen a good sharp pixs of you... it all blur... what phone are you using??
Re: I Feel Like I'm The Freshest Guy In The World - Photos by IamAirforce1: 2:05pm On Sep 04, 2017
Lol
Re: I Feel Like I'm The Freshest Guy In The World - Photos by BluntBoy(m): 2:22pm On Sep 04, 2017
I can't tell freshness from editing.

IamKashybaby, what sayeth thou?
Re: I Feel Like I'm The Freshest Guy In The World - Photos by Oyindidi(f): 2:24pm On Sep 04, 2017
sunshineR:
cheesy cheesy

The freshest and baddest cool
Called, not connecting
Re: I Feel Like I'm The Freshest Guy In The World - Photos by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 04, 2017
BluntBoy:
I can't tell freshness from editing.

IamKashybaby, what says thou?

grin

The agege bread from d hawkers are more fresher than his oily face..abeeg, BluntBoy bring me some plantain and we shall start frying sha.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like I'm The Freshest Guy In The World - Photos by BluntBoy(m): 2:34pm On Sep 04, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

The agege bread from d hawkers are more fresher than his oily face..abeeg, BluntBoy bring me somw plantain and we shall start frying sha.

Chisos grin

You are wicked. Let's fry plantain already. There's enough oil on his face to fry 20 bunches of plantains.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel Like I'm The Freshest Guy In The World - Photos by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 04, 2017
BluntBoy:

Chisos grin

You are wicked. Let's fry plantain already. There's enough oil on his face to fry 20 bunches of plantains.

#SAVAGE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel Like I'm The Freshest Guy In The World - Photos by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 04, 2017
Oyindidi:
Called, not connecting

oh really?

Okay how 'bout you email me ur digits while i do the calling grin

and good afternoon to you smiley
Re: I Feel Like I'm The Freshest Guy In The World - Photos by Oyindidi(f): 3:33pm On Sep 04, 2017
sunshineR:

oh really?

Okay how 'bout you email me ur digits while i do the calling grin

and good afternoon to you smiley
Done, afternoon hunter, hope you're good?
Re: I Feel Like I'm The Freshest Guy In The World - Photos by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 04, 2017
Oyindidi:
Done, afternoon hunter, hope you're good?

i'm good o
and i hope you are too? grin

lemme go check and call ASAP
Re: I Feel Like I'm The Freshest Guy In The World - Photos by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 04, 2017
BluntBoy:

Chisos grin

Smh.
Re: I Feel Like I'm The Freshest Guy In The World - Photos by WebSurfer(m): 4:06pm On Sep 04, 2017
Weed is bad
Re: I Feel Like I'm The Freshest Guy In The World - Photos by Oyindidi(f): 4:07pm On Sep 04, 2017
sunshineR:

i'm good o
and i hope you are too? grin

lemme go check and call ASAP
Busy day dear, I don tire cry
Re: I Feel Like I'm The Freshest Guy In The World - Photos by WebSurfer(m): 4:12pm On Sep 04, 2017
vchykp:
OP.. you remind me of my great grand father..!
The appostle must see this
Re: I Feel Like I'm The Freshest Guy In The World - Photos by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 04, 2017
Oyindidi:
Busy day dear, I don tire cry

awww sad

you just have to rest well and let bright take care of you grin

honestly though who would think you're already a mother of one with that sexy voice you've got shocked

wouldnt want to derail
(cos i'll call so we'd talk later) but have you settled and let bygones be bygones or should i talk to him..............cos frankly i thought he'll and did apologize o
Re: I Feel Like I'm The Freshest Guy In The World - Photos by Oyindidi(f): 4:28pm On Sep 04, 2017
sunshineR:

awww sad

honestly though who would think you're already a mother of one with that sexy voice you've got shocked

wouldnt want to derail
(cos i'll call so we'd talk later) but have you settled and let bygones be bygones or should i talk to him..............cos frankly i thought he'll and did apologize o

Sexy voiceshocked smiley cc iamjtongue
Re: I Feel Like I'm The Freshest Guy In The World - Photos by Oyindidi(f): 4:30pm On Sep 04, 2017
sunshineR:

awww sad

wouldnt want to derail

No need dear, I don't need his apology cos I won't forgive him even if he prostrates before. It will fade off naturally.
Re: I Feel Like I'm The Freshest Guy In The World - Photos by IamChristian900: 4:32pm On Sep 04, 2017
Make i hear. grin cheesy shocked

Re: I Feel Like I'm The Freshest Guy In The World - Photos by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 04, 2017
Oyindidi:

yes na smiley...............thats why i had to ask if you're really the one i was speaking to cos i honestly didnt think you'd have such a voice (no offense though smiley)

sheybi you're resting sha o
Re: I Feel Like I'm The Freshest Guy In The World - Photos by Oyindidi(f): 4:34pm On Sep 04, 2017
sunshineR:

yes na smiley...............thats why i had to ask if you're really the one i was speaking to cos i honestly didnt think you'd have such a voice (no offense though smiley)

sheybi you're resting sha o
Yes but I never wash plates cry
Re: I Feel Like I'm The Freshest Guy In The World - Photos by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 04, 2017
Oyindidi:
Yes but I never wash plates cry

aaaahhh!!! shocked
if na only you dey do all these ones what time do you den have for yourself.......

E no good o
try dey rest small abeg...........

And i just saw ur comment.........its all good

but please i would still like to talk with him with ur permission of course sha................
Re: I Feel Like I'm The Freshest Guy In The World - Photos by iamJ(m): 4:38pm On Sep 04, 2017
Oyindidi:
cheesy cheesy cheesy you of all people sexy voice cheesy cheesy
Re: I Feel Like I'm The Freshest Guy In The World - Photos by Oyindidi(f): 4:42pm On Sep 04, 2017
sunshineR:

aaaahhh!!! shocked
if na only you dey do all these ones what time do you den have for yourself.......

E no good o
try dey rest small abeg...........

And i just saw ur comment.........its all good

but please i would still like to talk with him with ur permission of course sha................
Don't please, it will change nothing. I'll get over it with time
iamJ:
cheesy cheesy cheesy you of all people sexy voice cheesy cheesy
Bad belle people, yes sexy voicegrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel Like I'm The Freshest Guy In The World - Photos by iamJ(m): 4:44pm On Sep 04, 2017
Oyindidi:
Don't please, it will change nothing. I'll get over it with time
Bad belle people, yes sexy voicegrin
sexy fire, be like who need unmeltable babablue cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Feel Like I'm The Freshest Guy In The World - Photos by BluntBoy(m): 5:18pm On Sep 04, 2017
TGoddess:
Smh.

sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Some Ashawo Wicked O! (see Watin Happen) / What If A Lady Ask About Your Shoe Size? Is There More To It? / Lady Caught Playing With Her Private Part In PUBLIC Transport, (warning Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.