Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,553 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

"Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares (68213 Views)

"RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel / "Shame To You" - Pastor Blasts Members For 'giving God N100 As Offering' (video) / Pastor Adeboye Declares 78 Hours Praise Concert To Mark 78th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 05, 2017
mofewilkie:

Are you daft?
or can't you read?

He said he will tell GOD.

...to KILL someone in his sleep.

Complete it, fool.
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by mofewilkie(m): 12:25pm On Sep 05, 2017
ShyCypher:

...to KILL someone in his sleep.
Complete it, fool.
Dumbass, he said he will report him to God and he will sleep and not wake.
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 05, 2017
mofewilkie:

Dumbass, he said he will report him to God and he will sleep and not wake.

So what does that mean, genius?

I await your answer...
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 05, 2017
BluntBoy:

You have no point because you speak for yourself. As for Adeboye, if the Church was rightly structured, he would be an elder/overseer. Selfishness is not expected of him. Why has he not asked the "god" he serves to wipe out Boko Haram. Is his wife more important than the flock he is supposed to oversee on behalf of our Lord? So, other people can be killed but it takes touching his wife before he can ask the "god" he worships to strike them dead? You see why Paul thinks it is better for the saints to be like him (as in, you remain unmarried)?

"I would like you to be free from concern. An unmarried man is concerned about the Lord's affairs -- how he can please the Lord. But a married man is concerned about the affairs of the world -- how he can please his wife." - 1 Corinthians 7:32-33

You judged him.
Who told you he has not told his God to deal with the bokoharam. Dont your hear news of The Soldiers killing scores or bokoharam and bokoharam members surrendering to the Nigerian Army.
How else do you want God to show you some people are praying to him for His intervention on Nigerias case.

Many of you guys put personal sentiments into issues on NL. Tell us you dont like the man personaly nd we would understand but stop criticising him wrongly. Its unfair.

1 Like

Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by BluntBoy(m): 1:09pm On Sep 05, 2017
tamethem:

You judged him.
Who told you he has not told his God to deal with the bokoharam. Dont your hear news of The Soldiers killing scores or bokoharam and bokoharam members surrendering to the Nigerian Army.
How else do you want God to show you some people are praying to him for His intervention on Nigerias case.

Many of you guys put personal sentiments into issues on NL. Tell us you dont like the man personaly nd we would understand but stop criticising him wrongly. Its unfair.

Then, he doesn't need to mention killing anyone because of his wife. We have never heard him say with such confidence that he would ask his Daddy to kill any Boko Haram member that touch his flock in the North.
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by kurlz(f): 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2017
Flashh:
Stop the act of been silly. Is there anyway, my comment showed any form of hatred?

For your info... I am a RCCG member. So, shut up!

kudos to you then.
keep it up.

WHATSOEVER YOU ARE DOING? GOOD OR BAD CONTINUE.
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by mofewilkie(m): 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2017
ShyCypher:

So what does that mean, genius?
I await your answer...
It basically means God will fight for him. You're obviously reading the write-up with the mind of a 5 year old.
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 05, 2017
mofewilkie:

It basically means God will fight for him.
You're obviously reading the write-up with the mind of a 5 year old.

God will fight for him?

He stated there BOLDLY that "you will sleep & not wake"

I asked you what does "you will sleep & not wake up" mean?

Deviate all you like. You have met your end today. You must answer that question. You think you can distract me with insults & make me forget the subject matter?
You jam one chance today.

I still await your answer...
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by mofewilkie(m): 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2017
ShyCypher:

God will fight for him?

He stated there BOLDLY that "you will sleep & not wake"

I asked you what does "you will sleep & not wake up" mean?

Deviate all you like. You have met your end today. You must answer that question. You think you can distract me with insults & make me forget the subject matter?
You jam one chance today.

I still await your answer...

You're obviously jobless.
I'd recommend you read your bible well and observe a number of instances where men of God proclaimed judgement on men.
There were even instances where God smote or punished people on their behalf.

God answers to no one.
It is not the man if God carrying out the judgement.
It is God
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 05, 2017
mofewilkie:

You're obviously jobless.
I'd recommend you read your bible well and observe a number of instances where men of God proclaimed judgement on men.
There were even instances where God smote or punished people on their behalf.

God answers to no one.
It is not the man if God carrying out the judgement.
It is God

So Mr. Adeboye is now God? shocked

What does "you will sleep and not wake" mean Oga.

Brain washed, low level IQ idiot.
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by Flashh: 4:25pm On Sep 05, 2017
kurlz:

kudos to you then.
keep it up.

What kind of girl is this one?
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by kurlz(f): 4:44pm On Sep 05, 2017
Flashh:

What kind of girl is this one?

A lover of God, a truth advocate, that strives to propagate the gospel and not deface it or men of God.

Christians watch your actions. Are you promoting or relegating the body of Christ?
God will ask you. You can check people practicing other religions/beliefs, are they perfect? NO! Yet they promote and protect their leaders and religion with their lives.

Therefore "so called" Christian(s). Continue with what you are doing, good or bad that is what will be used to judge you.

peace.
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by Flashh: 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2017
kurlz:

A lover of God, a truth advocate, that strives to propagate the gospel and not deface it or men of God.

Christians watch your actions. Are you promoting or relegating the body of Christ?
God will ask you. You can check people practicing other religions/beliefs, are they perfect? NO! Yet they promote and protect their leaders and religion with their lives.

Therefore "so called" Christian(s). Continue with what you are doing, good or bad that is what will be used to judge you.

peace.
You are desideratum hypocrite and also venomous to those around you.

Christians don't say this.

2 Likes

Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by kurlz(f): 5:03pm On Sep 05, 2017
Flashh:

You are desideratum hypocrite and also venomous to those around you.

Christians don't say this.

Its so clear you don't even know your Bible. yes search by yourself you will see it there. "so called Christian".

I'm out.
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by Flashh: 5:19pm On Sep 05, 2017
kurlz:

Its so clear you don't even know your Bible. yes search by yourself you will see it there. "so called Christian".

I'm out.
Stop coming back false. Off course, there are even "curses" in the Bible, so since it was writen in the Bible, that now mean you can say it to anybody because you call yourself a Christian. Or who are you to say so, God?

It is so baffling, a girl like you who has no dignity to your body in reality, will come to a faceless forum and act like a saint, to preach out of your hypocrisy.

Yeye!

4 Likes

Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by segunotiti(m): 5:22pm On Sep 05, 2017
ShyCypher:
Even Jesus scolded Peter for attackin' the guards who hurt him, didn't ask the disciples to revenge those who crucified him on the cross. In other words, murder IS murder - justified or not.

Yet this 'Pastor' will kill (murder).

His brain washed members will come here now & defend him. They might even call it "Holy Kill" becayse he "prayed" for it and didn't do it physically. How is he different from a herbalist who consults a deity to kill another?

Fools.

This person didn't even read the article, yet he is criticising. smh

1 Like

Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by oaroloye(m): 4:34am On Sep 06, 2017
MISHIGAS!

DEACTIVATING YOUR DESTINY.

The Adeboyes cutting the 50th wedding anniversary cake on Sunday. Photo: Ebenezer Adurokiya.
Septuagenarian General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, has declared that he can kill anyone who tampers with his beloved wife, Pastor (Mrs) Foluke Adeboye, for love.

Delivering his message on ‘Activating Your Destiny’ at the Throne of Grace parish and National Headquarters of RCCG, Ebutte Meta, Lagos on Sunday, monitored on Facebook from Warri, the revered man of God said 50 years after his wedding, he was still in honey moon with his heartthrob.

Explaining how he would execute the ‘killing,’ Daddy G.O, as he’s fondly called, said he would not do it physically, but report such fellow to his Father (God) and the person would pass on in his or her sleep.

His words: “Be ready to lay down your life for your partner if you’re truly in love. My wife doesn’t like me saying this:

“You can slap me; you can lie against me, you can criticise me, it doesn’t bother me, but touch my wife, I’ll kill you!

“I want the world to hear. They’ll say if I killed they’ll arrest me, jail me, that is if I killed with cutlass or gun.

If you tamper with my wife, I will talk to my Daddy and you’ll sleep and will not wake.”

The declaration was greeted with thunderous cheers from the worshippers who were there in their thousands to worship and celebrate with the couple.

Adeboye was in golden colour suit while his wife was also clad in a golden colour attire to mark the golden jubilee of their marriage at the RCCG headquarters on Sunday.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fyjTvKAeses

That moment when the Messenger becomes more important than the Message, and The Lord Yahshua who sent the Messenger, and the God Who sent the Lord.
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by mofewilkie(m): 7:12am On Sep 06, 2017
ShyCypher:

So Mr. Adeboye is now God? shocked
What does "you will sleep and not wake" mean Oga.
Brain washed, low level IQ idiot.
Your stupidity is only dwarfed by the extent of your blindness. You can't see where he said, "I'll report you to my daddy (God)"...
Brainless blind bat
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 06, 2017
mofewilkie:

Your stupidity is only dwarfed by the extent of your blindness. You can't see where he said, "I'll report you to my daddy (God)"...
Brainless blind bat

Yet he also continued with, "you will sleep & not wake".
What does that mean?
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by kurlz(f): 9:32am On Sep 06, 2017
Flashh:

Stop coming back false. Off course, there are even "curses" in the Bible, so since it was writen in the Bible, that now mean you can say it to anybody because you call yourself a Christian. Or who are you to say so, God?

It is so baffling, a girl like you who has no dignity to your body in reality, will come to a faceless forum and act like a saint, to preach out of your hypocrisy.

Yeye!

thanks.
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 06, 2018
faithugo64:
shocked shocked you this guy?
faithugo64 find a way and call me naa, or u get back to me. i'm worried

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips / Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.