Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

"Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares (68143 Views)

"RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel / "Shame To You" - Pastor Blasts Members For 'giving God N100 As Offering' (video) / Pastor Adeboye Declares 78 Hours Praise Concert To Mark 78th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by GeoSpatial(m): 10:37pm On Sep 03, 2017
Shameless blogger doing what they know best to do. The thunder that will fire you for making this false accusation against this man is still doing pressing up in hell.
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by OlivetBen(m): 10:38pm On Sep 03, 2017
ShyCypher:
Even Jesus scolded Peter for attackin' the guards who hurt him, didn't ask the disciples to revenge those who crucified him on the cross. In other words, murder IS murder - justified or not.

Yet this 'Pastor' will kill (murder).

His brain washed members will come here now & defend him. They might even call it "Holy Kill" becayse he "prayed" for it and didn't do it physically. How is he different from a herbalist who consults a deity to kill another?

Fools.
Next time read content before trying to display ur "vast knowledge and wisdom"
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by EmmanuelCena(m): 10:38pm On Sep 03, 2017
ShyCypher:
Even Jesus scolded Peter for attackin' the guards who hurt him, didn't ask the disciples to revenge those who crucified him on the cross. In other words, murder IS murder - justified or not.

His brain washed members will come here now & defend him. They might even call it "Holy Kill" becayse he "prayed" for it and didn't do it physically. How is he different from a herbalist who consults a deity to kill another?

Fools.

Smiles.
How hard it is to understand pastor Adeboye's play of words?
Bros, go school you nor gree!
See how you're disgracing your family on a public forum??

Lol.

1 Like

Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by otiokponaetiani(f): 10:39pm On Sep 03, 2017
Love truly is a beautiful thing
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 03, 2017
The RCCG Gang is in full swing tonight I can see.
Una go tire...

1 Like

Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by bedspread: 10:40pm On Sep 03, 2017
WONDERFUL TESTIMONY FROM GOD'S PEOPLE...

I PICKED ONE SENTENCE FROM THE GO TESTIMONY WHICH I WILL APPLY IN MY HOME. "ALWAYS SAY "I LOVE YOU TO YOUR WIFE"

ALL PRAISE TO THE ALMIGHTY FOR YOUR LIVES SIR AND MA
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by hssl(m): 10:46pm On Sep 03, 2017
I tap into your anointing papa
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by Tunsboy17(m): 10:48pm On Sep 03, 2017
ShyCypher:

Fools.

my friend will you keep quite...... don't know why Nigerians are like this..he and his wife =1 , so anybody tampering with his wife ,is directly tampering with him.

if someone if trying to make life unbearable for him, won't you report him to God
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by Tunsboy17(m): 10:49pm On Sep 03, 2017
ShyCypher:

Fools.

my friend will you keep quite...... don't know why Nigerians are like this..he and his wife =1 , so anybody tampering with his wife ,is directly tampering with him.

if someone if trying to make life unbearable for him, won't you report him to God? oluwa lo fi se ,, oluwa lo pa
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by gemale(m): 10:50pm On Sep 03, 2017
celebsnest:

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/pastor-adeboye-celebrates-wife-says-love-i-can-kill/

The Adeboyes cutting the 50th wedding anniversary cake on Sunday. Photo: Ebenezer Adurokiya.
We singles really need to start praying & preparing for our marriage right now. All those negative things you want to drop then, start dropping it now. Become the responsible, virtuous person that would be a virtuous partner to your spouse now before even meeting the person because it would be difficult to drop it in marriage. Don't expect some miraculous metamorphosis as soon as you say "i do". You would still be the same person that you were before. The only difference is that someone else (your spouse) would see you as you really are. Don't wait for that person to change you. Start changing yourself & make the person's work easier.

2 Likes

Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by mostob(m): 10:50pm On Sep 03, 2017
IdeaCashKid:

Stop talking shiit, men have always been scum since time immemorial.
undecided
including your father.
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by tokuboeric(m): 10:50pm On Sep 03, 2017
ShyCypher:

Fools.
Bros! U be fool, I wonder why people like this have access to social media,
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by cassidy1996(m): 10:59pm On Sep 03, 2017
Rorachy:
I need someone that will kill for me like daddy Adebayo grin.
I will dear, just give me a chance
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 03, 2017
Wolexdey:
More Grace To this Wonderful Family of GOD IN JESUS NAME. AMEN
Amen
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by ebenholer(m): 11:04pm On Sep 03, 2017
Better to have been openly told than to secretly suffer the consequences. If he would not openly say it but eventually happened to such perpetrators of evil against his wife it would have been worst. If anyone tries doing that, kindly keep off cos of imminent consequences.
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by bluecircle470: 11:06pm On Sep 03, 2017
elitejosef:

I pity the level of your stupidity
You talk this way bcoz u don't even know the scripture

Thank you bro,it is due to lack of biblical understanding that will make anyone irrespective of his spiritual status to decree death on anyone.Tell me anywhere in the Bible where Jesus decree death to anyone even not at the point of death on the cross.
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 03, 2017
joeeee240:
THIS ADEBOYE IS VERY STUPID. WEAK ASS STUPID PÛSSY

Oboy.. I pity your generation oh... Chai.. After, dem go say na witch they do you.. If you are really dumb and don't have anything meaningful to write why not ignore instead of making a big fool of your ancestors.. Your kind lives in the bush..
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 03, 2017
faithugo64, its been long i mentioned you last. oya come and read.
oh! just remembered you made me angry. i wuld hv delt with anybody that will touch you
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by kaymical(m): 11:08pm On Sep 03, 2017
ShyCypher:

Fools.
your unsolved problem, I don't know why that has become your problem
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by Encyclopedia1: 11:08pm On Sep 03, 2017
elitejosef:

I pity the level of your stupidity
You talk this way bcoz u don't even know the scripture

Receive brain..... Just brain for now. Stupid.
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by joeeee240(m): 11:08pm On Sep 03, 2017
SolaOkedara:

Oboy.. I pity your generation oh... Chai.. After, dem go say na witch they do you.. If you are really dumb and don't have anything meaningful to write why not ignore instead of making a big fool of your ancestors.. Your kind lives in the bush..

ENOCH ADEBOYE IS A BASTÄRD. YOU TOO IS A BASTÀRD

2 Likes

Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by bluecircle470: 11:08pm On Sep 03, 2017
No wonder I hear people say their enemies should "die by fire"...They learn such from their supposed spiritual leaders who should preach peace, tollerance and forgiveness. Kill is kill....whether you kill by the g*n, k#*fe or kill with your mouth. Such is conceived first in the heart. Alleluia somebody!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by mpowa(m): 11:09pm On Sep 03, 2017
ShyCypher:

Fools.

Well If he prayed to God and God deemed it fit to answer his prayer, he didn't murder anybody, God did, Now go an arrest God!

1 Like

Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by bluecircle470: 11:10pm On Sep 03, 2017
joeeee240:

Pls brother, no insult, let's just air our view. Thanks
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by joeeee240(m): 11:12pm On Sep 03, 2017
bluecircle470:

Pls brother, no insult, let's just air our view. Thanks

MY VIEW IS THAT HE IS A BÄSTARD NA AND A FAKE MAN
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 03, 2017
joeeee240:

You have only revealed your real identity...
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by joeeee240(m): 11:13pm On Sep 03, 2017
SolaOkedara:

You have only revealed your real identity...

OK.. DUDE IS STILL A BÀSTARD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by bluecircle470: 11:13pm On Sep 03, 2017
Daddy G.O shouldn't have uttered these kind of words irrespective of the explanations. The Bible did not even say we should pray for the death of our enemies. Much more is expected from a man of his spiritual status. This is the human nature of Daddy G.O. It implies that he would not mind to kill his enemy (imagined killer of his wife) by other material means if he could escape human justice.Jesus said to love and pray for your enemies, to do good to those who persecute you. It is a sign of his imperfection as a human being. It is carnality and not spirituality to wish death even for your enemy. The Christians that Saul of Tarsus persecuted were not less precious to God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by alezzy13: 11:14pm On Sep 03, 2017
Wow!! Fifty years!! May God in His mercy continue to bless and strengthen you!!
Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by Hardeysolution(m): 11:14pm On Sep 03, 2017
The headline is catching but Nairalanders should know fellow Nairalanders don't read before commenting. It's useless to read those Comments.. ..i can report anyone who doesn't want good for me to God my father.. .

1 Like

Re: "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 03, 2017
gemale:

We singles really need to start praying & preparing for our marriage right now. All those negative things you want to drop then, start dropping it now. Become the responsible, virtuous person that would be a virtuous partner to your spouse now before even meeting the person because it would be difficult to drop it in marriage. Don't expect some miraculous metamorphosis as soon as you say "i do". You would still be the same person that you were before. The only difference is that someone else (your spouse) would see you as you really are. Don't wait for that person to change you. Start changing yourself & make the person's work easier.
you deserve my quote. well said

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Prays, Advises Nigerians / Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips / Èjì Ogbè (baba Ifa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.