Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,227 members, 7,836,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Pregnant Woman Poses For Maternity Shoot With 20,000 Live Bees (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pregnant Woman Poses For Maternity Shoot With 20,000 Live Bees (Photos) (2847 Views)

Pregnant Lady Goes Semi Nuude In Maternity Shoot, Spark Controversy / Checkout This Romantic Maternity Shoot Of This Playful Couple In Only Underwear / Oyinbo Man Does Maternity Shoot Alone In Absence Of His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Woman Poses For Maternity Shoot With 20,000 Live Bees (Photos) by PapiNigga: 9:38am On Sep 04, 2017
A mother of three who is expecting her fourth child has taken her maternity shoot to a whole new level by posing with over 20,000 live bees.

Emily Mueller, 33, from Ohio, who runs a bee removal service with her husband, Ryan decided to pose with bees for her maternity shoot after they were called to remove bees from a nearby hive same day they had scheduled to have a maternity shoot.

According to Emily, she fed the bees sugar before the shoot so they don't get hungry on her.

“A lot of people think I’m insane but I’m so comfortable with bees, so it was never something I had anxiety about. The actual sensation felt pretty good: “Having them all on me was this clinging sensation. They all stick to you and they are very warm, so it’s almost like when a kitten is walking on you.” the professional beekeeper told SWNS.

She did get stung three times during the shoot, but says it was worth it for those photos, and the chance to give bees a better rep. “I just want to raise awareness about how gentle they are.”

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/09/pregnant-woman-poses-for-maternity.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Pregnant Woman Poses For Maternity Shoot With 20,000 Live Bees (Photos) by PapiNigga: 9:39am On Sep 04, 2017

Re: Pregnant Woman Poses For Maternity Shoot With 20,000 Live Bees (Photos) by frostland(m): 9:46am On Sep 04, 2017
I still wonder what is the use of this maternity shoot very soon it will be hw the thing is down shoot

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Poses For Maternity Shoot With 20,000 Live Bees (Photos) by IMASTEX: 9:47am On Sep 04, 2017
Hmm. . .the way people are becoming so obsess with attention seeking via pictures this days is alarming. Even to the point of snapping accident victims instead of rescuing them.

By the way, love to see your spouse pregnant? Then check our profile for help, Naturally.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Poses For Maternity Shoot With 20,000 Live Bees (Photos) by doctimonyeka(m): 9:56am On Sep 04, 2017
Dunno why pregnant women have weird cravings... Na wa o..

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Poses For Maternity Shoot With 20,000 Live Bees (Photos) by Tolexander: 9:57am On Sep 04, 2017
“A lot of people think I’m insane but I’m so comfortable with bees, so it was never something I had anxiety about. The actual sensation felt pretty good: “Having them all on me was this clinging sensation. They all stick to you and they are very warm, so it’s almost like when a kitten is walking on you.” the professional beekeeper told SWNS.

She did get stung three times during the shoot, but says it was worth it for those photos, and the chance to give bees a better rep. “I just want to raise awareness about how gentle they are.”
Well,
It seems the bees in US are cool and gentle because they have not been frustrated like their family members here in Nigeria.

The bees in Nigeria are so wicked and frustrated by the citizens because everything in Nigeria is hard.

Abeg the woman to come to Nigeria to take this kinda pictures. Honestly, I can bet with my life that the bees will sting the foetus out of her uterus and suck all the amniotic fluid thinking it is a nectar.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Poses For Maternity Shoot With 20,000 Live Bees (Photos) by BabbanBura(m): 9:58am On Sep 04, 2017
PapiNigga:
A mother of three who is expecting her fourth child has taken her maternity shoot to a whole new level by posing with over 20,000 live bees.

Emily Mueller, 33, from Ohio, who runs a bee removal service with her husband, Ryan decided to pose with bees for her maternity shoot after they were called to remove bees from a nearby hive same day they had scheduled to have a maternity shoot.

According to Emily, she fed the bees sugar before the shoot so they don't get hungry on her.

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/09/pregnant-woman-poses-for-maternity.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala

every animal, including woman, had a mumu button which if found and pressed the angel in the beast called woman will but break forth radiantly so amazing that you can not but believe woman is the most beautiful of all God's creations. Same with the beast called man.
Moral of my post - every beast is deliciously beautiful if treated the right way!
Re: Pregnant Woman Poses For Maternity Shoot With 20,000 Live Bees (Photos) by NairalandCS(m): 10:00am On Sep 04, 2017
What is this now ehn ? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Poses For Maternity Shoot With 20,000 Live Bees (Photos) by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 04, 2017

These ones no be bees abeg. Na big houseflies.

Make she come here con take the same picture. Naija bees land on here body... If dem show am pepper sting am well well. If na one baby dey her belle before the baby go turn triplets.

Bees are very aggressive oooooo..... Especially at the sight of sun.

Na lie! So those òyìnbó wey dey use protective wears na fools àbí?
Re: Pregnant Woman Poses For Maternity Shoot With 20,000 Live Bees (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 10:14am On Sep 04, 2017
cheesy

wow madam can you use live scorpions for this shoot i've not seen that style before
Re: Pregnant Woman Poses For Maternity Shoot With 20,000 Live Bees (Photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 10:20am On Sep 04, 2017
Irritating abeg undecided

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Poses For Maternity Shoot With 20,000 Live Bees (Photos) by Ginaz(f): 10:30am On Sep 04, 2017
Jesu!!!! shocked
Re: Pregnant Woman Poses For Maternity Shoot With 20,000 Live Bees (Photos) by Chibuhealth(f): 11:18am On Sep 04, 2017
hmmmmm there is truly difference between oyibo and Nigeria. if it should be Nigeria bee, forget it..

You must have been by now dead
Re: Pregnant Woman Poses For Maternity Shoot With 20,000 Live Bees (Photos) by Stevebamdex(m): 12:19pm On Sep 04, 2017
You don't try such a foolishly play with nigerian bees.
They will stung your destiny away from you due to hunger and anger grin.
I challenge her to visit nigeria to have a taste of what I'm saying.
The bees we have here are haramic,tribalistic and terroristic.
She go hear am. grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Poses For Maternity Shoot With 20,000 Live Bees (Photos) by Preca(f): 12:23pm On Sep 04, 2017
grin
Chibuhealth...:
hmmmmm there is truly difference between oyibo and Nigeria. if it should be Nigeria bee, forget it..

You must have been by now dead
Re: Pregnant Woman Poses For Maternity Shoot With 20,000 Live Bees (Photos) by faith551(m): 1:07pm On Sep 04, 2017
Is it just me all does this really look gross
Re: Pregnant Woman Poses For Maternity Shoot With 20,000 Live Bees (Photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 04, 2017
Ginaz:
Jesu!!!! shocked
Wept
Re: Pregnant Woman Poses For Maternity Shoot With 20,000 Live Bees (Photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 2:40pm On Sep 04, 2017
...And after the shoot, she sent 1,000 to mentally unstable Tonto Dike and her son.

Ndi ara everywhere.
Re: Pregnant Woman Poses For Maternity Shoot With 20,000 Live Bees (Photos) by TheShopKeeper(m): 3:27pm On Sep 04, 2017
Just shows we are created to control our environment...
Re: Pregnant Woman Poses For Maternity Shoot With 20,000 Live Bees (Photos) by AkProsper(m): 5:18pm On Sep 04, 2017
Wow. . . . . . . . . . check my signature below⬇⬇⏬⏬⏬
Re: Pregnant Woman Poses For Maternity Shoot With 20,000 Live Bees (Photos) by AkProsper(m): 5:18pm On Sep 04, 2017
Wow. . . . . . . . . . check my signature below⬇⬇⏬⏬⏬
Re: Pregnant Woman Poses For Maternity Shoot With 20,000 Live Bees (Photos) by empress101(f): 8:43pm On Sep 04, 2017
ewwwwww
Re: Pregnant Woman Poses For Maternity Shoot With 20,000 Live Bees (Photos) by ImmaculateQueen(f): 10:02pm On Sep 04, 2017
Iffa hear

Na oyinbo bees sha

But wait o... Who count the bees shocked... How do we know it's 20,000 shocked

(1) (Reply)

If You Really Need Somebody To Talk To About Anything Drop Your Number. / Please Can I Continue With Her? / Was She Just Being Sincere Or Just An Unlucky Cheat!!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.