Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Ladies, Will You Give Up Your Msc Cert For A Good Husband? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Will You Give Up Your Msc Cert For A Good Husband? (1032 Views)

"Anthony Joshua Will Make A Good Husband” – DJ Cuppy / How To Find A Good Husband / Ladies Will You Smash Or Pass? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Will You Give Up Your Msc Cert For A Good Husband? by dultmax(m): 11:25am On Sep 04, 2017
Please, I want ladies opinion on this..

If you are to forfeit your Msc Cert in exchange for the Man of your dreams.... Will you go ahead?

Thanks
Re: Ladies, Will You Give Up Your Msc Cert For A Good Husband? by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 04, 2017
Will a good husband forfeit his wealth for me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Will You Give Up Your Msc Cert For A Good Husband? by dultmax(m): 11:32am On Sep 04, 2017
Evaberry:

Please I need your honest answers.....a lady needs help taking a decision.

Thanks
Re: Ladies, Will You Give Up Your Msc Cert For A Good Husband? by HumorMe(m): 11:34am On Sep 04, 2017
good husby = rich husby
rich husby - M.S.C = good husby

easy grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Give Up Your Msc Cert For A Good Husband? by dultmax(m): 11:36am On Sep 04, 2017
HumorMe:
good husby = rich husby
rich husby - M.S.C = good husby

easy grin

I love your maths.... Just that I don't believe so much in rich hubby with poor care...
Re: Ladies, Will You Give Up Your Msc Cert For A Good Husband? by HumorMe(m): 11:38am On Sep 04, 2017
dultmax:

I love your maths.... Just that I don't believe so much in rich hubby with poor care...
rich husby = good care
Re: Ladies, Will You Give Up Your Msc Cert For A Good Husband? by UncleRichy(m): 11:42am On Sep 04, 2017
am here to read lies
Re: Ladies, Will You Give Up Your Msc Cert For A Good Husband? by Evablizin(f): 12:57pm On Sep 04, 2017
It depends on what the lady want,let her sit down and have a critical thinking on the issue.

My answer may not be useful to her because as our faces are different so is our future,what worked out for me may not work out for another individual

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Give Up Your Msc Cert For A Good Husband? by dultmax(m): 1:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
Evablizin:
It depends on what the lady want,let her sit down and have a critical thinking on the issue.

My answers may not be useful to her because as our faces are different so is our future,what worked out for me may not work out for another individual

Thanks sis

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Give Up Your Msc Cert For A Good Husband? by asas(f): 1:26pm On Sep 04, 2017
What is the guarantee the man Will continue to remain a good husband as time goes on..... If he truly loves me he'll be supportive and not let me trade msc for him
Re: Ladies, Will You Give Up Your Msc Cert For A Good Husband? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 04, 2017
I will like my wife to have PhD self
Re: Ladies, Will You Give Up Your Msc Cert For A Good Husband? by massive1019(m): 1:37pm On Sep 04, 2017
weytn this op dey ask sef........

women are not even looking for good guyz again..talkless of forfeiting Msc. So far woman see money, everything for her life Don finish.
Re: Ladies, Will You Give Up Your Msc Cert For A Good Husband? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 04, 2017
Evaberry:
As in eh
Re: Ladies, Will You Give Up Your Msc Cert For A Good Husband? by khain(f): 3:36pm On Sep 04, 2017
dultmax:
Please, I want ladies opinion on this..

If you are to forfeit your Msc Cert in exchange for the Man of your dreams.... Will you go ahead?

Thanks

As a good hubby, he is to support her achieve her carrier and not to forfeit her dream just to satisfy him. The question is, can he do same to her as a good wife?
Re: Ladies, Will You Give Up Your Msc Cert For A Good Husband? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 04, 2017
Oh yes I will.

Am content with my bsc, my buisness acumen and the level of success in my career I have built all these years. So for me, masters can sleep and lemme be with the man of my dreams. That's all I need.
I cant trade him for anything in this world if our paths cross and he eventually wants me to be his bride ? I will be the happiest woman on the earth.

Everything is easy for me except having a good reliable man as a life long companion. Baba God pick my call. smiley
Re: Ladies, Will You Give Up Your Msc Cert For A Good Husband? by babyfaceafrica: 4:13pm On Sep 04, 2017
All this yeye questions people ask sef?

(1) (Reply)

21 Reasons We Are Still Single / A Woman Slits Her Boyfriend's Penis For Cheating On Her (very Graphic Picture) / Drunk-in-love Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 25 Brand New Iphone Xs (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.