Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Thank You. It Not Paining Me Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thank You. It Not Paining Me Again (908 Views)

My Husband Bend Me During Sex And My Body Is Paining Me- Woman Laments (V / Help: My Dick Is Paining Me / Please Help My penis Is Paining Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank You. It Not Paining Me Again by Keketu(m): 3:56pm On Sep 04, 2017
please if your girlfriend reject s.x because of the above line saying i dont feel it again "with you" do it mean he is cheating?
Re: Thank You. It Not Paining Me Again by Cholls(m): 4:02pm On Sep 04, 2017
my brother it mean she is currently eating another d!ck and she won't out with your sorry d!ck
Re: Thank You. It Not Paining Me Again by Keketu(m): 4:32pm On Sep 04, 2017
Cholls:
my brother it mean she is currently eating another d!ck and she won't out with your sorry d!ck
bruh why did you call my dick sorry? cry it not like im lazy i try my best to satisfy her any time. sometimes i might not even eat yet she has finish all my food in the house and even when doctors advise her to wash her weight shes over 85kg
Re: Thank You. It Not Paining Me Again by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 04, 2017
Keketu:
bruh why did you call my dick sorry? cry it not like im lazy i try my best to satisfy her any time. sometimes i might not even eat yet she has finish all my food in the house and even when doctors advise her to wash her weight shes over 85kg
Hahahahaahahhaahahjaajjajahahaahhahahh, e too funny.
Re: Thank You. It Not Paining Me Again by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:39pm On Nov 04, 2017
Keketu:
An over 85kg girlfriend.
Who probably has not yet given birth?

Bros are you friending a one and half bag of rice.

(1) (Reply)

Some Facts About Rain You Don't Know / Who Am I? / Two Female Pastors Marry; Bride’s Father Says They Were Tricked By The Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.