Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,271 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) (65824 Views)

Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match / Video Of President Buhari Watching And Waiting To Be Announced As Winner By INEC / President Buhari Watching INEC Results Announcement On NTA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by dreejosh: 9:38pm On Sep 04, 2017
mohince:
President Buhari watching the Return Leg of Nigeria-Cameroon World Cup Qualifier Match in Yaounde Cameroon from his home in Daura Katsina on 4th Sept 2017.
https://mbasic.facebook.com/story.php?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C1456850061
32" TV? where common agbero selve is using 50" curve TV.
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by simbol(f): 9:38pm On Sep 04, 2017
Long live my honest president.Sai baba .more strength isha Allah.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by UCcrownboy: 9:39pm On Sep 04, 2017
I don't want to say what came to my mind when i read this news.
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by Emmerlee(m): 9:39pm On Sep 04, 2017
mohince:
Long live the lion king.... The slayer and Nightmare of IPOB!!! The king in the north and conquer of westros!!!!
Nairaland kids don't get tired of foolishness.. Even pictures that we are supposed to draw strength from is promptly turned into a we versus them fight!

This nonsense REALLY has to stop.

"Only 2 things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity. I am not certain of the former." -- Albert Einstein.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by Tallino25(m): 9:40pm On Sep 04, 2017
kettykin:
this should be taken to the joke section biko, a Man whose country lacks electricity , still imports fuel , has security issues in about 28 states out of 36 states , is battling flood problems has the time to seat down for 90 minutes in front of a television set , where as people like me that are pure private enterprenuers cannot seat down for more than 30 minutes before the TV set , Hmmmm APC is really playing with the destiny of Nigeria.
from what am seeing you are the joker u are just clueless imagine u as old as that man dont u know he requires rest at least once in a while at that age u want him to be a workaholic i dont blame u..........

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by emerged01(m): 9:40pm On Sep 04, 2017
Saifullah01:
That yeye goal keeper
Abeg baba withhold his match allowance.
As you use to withhold your wife food allowance if she nor shine your Kongo abi?

Abeg leave the guy. Him don save ball break chest.
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by lloyds(m): 9:41pm On Sep 04, 2017
Baba loves football. Nice one sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by Basic123: 9:41pm On Sep 04, 2017
mohince:
Long live the lion king.... The slayer and Nightmare of IPOB!!! The king in the north and conquer of westros!!!!
you will say the MASQUERADING TANoids,PDP apologists called Igbosgrin

Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by menthomatics(m): 9:41pm On Sep 04, 2017
Tolexander:
is this our President or the Sudanese on plastic surgery and taught Buhari's mannerism as claimed by Nnamdi Kanu?
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by burkingx(f): 9:43pm On Sep 04, 2017
Saifullah01:
That yeye goal keeper
Abeg baba withhold his match allowance.
... grin grin grin

Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by frankihima(m): 9:43pm On Sep 04, 2017
kettykin:
this should be taken to the joke section biko, a Man whose country lacks electricity , still imports fuel , has security issues in about 28 states out of 36 states , is battling flood problems has the time to seat down for 90 minutes in front of a television set , where as people like me that are pure private enterprenuers cannot seat down for more than 30 minutes before the TV set , Hmmmm APC is really playing with the destiny of Nigeria.
go and kill urself is not by force in Nigeria soil OK.common take that rope and hang urself
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by Babanah: 9:44pm On Sep 04, 2017
No be Betamax I dey see so?
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by Phi001(m): 9:44pm On Sep 04, 2017
It's rather embarrassing that Igbos believe whatever BS comes out from Radio Biafra.

Man gets healed by touching Kanu...If only Kanu was going to raise a girl from the dead, I'm sure he would have been touted as a re-incarnation of Jesus.

Now, they said Buhari's face was superposed on a Sudanese and the Sudanese was taught Buhari's mannerism. I mean what is this? Legend of the seeker? undecided

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by wizygreat2000(m): 9:44pm On Sep 04, 2017
mohince:
Hope those Our Boys playing the ball did not commit hate speech ooooooo
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by erico2k2(m): 9:45pm On Sep 04, 2017
mohince:
President Buhari watching the Return Leg of Nigeria-Cameroon World Cup Qualifier Match in Yaounde Cameroon from his home in Daura Katsina on 4th Sept 2017.
https://mbasic.facebook.com/story.php?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C1456850061
See set up ahahaha

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by Josh44s(m): 9:46pm On Sep 04, 2017
I never knew 90% of Nairalander are so fvcking dumb. Chai! I sorry for the future of this country cause we have very low amount of smart and sensible people left. No wonder 98% of Nairalander are using chinko phone. So y'all modafuckas can't see that's not Buhari. First of all the house isn't fit and secondly that shelf is ancient, there is a VIDEO CASSETTE PLAYER. I will never quote anyone in Nairaland ever again cause it's a waste of time quoting dumb f00lz cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by exodustravels(m): 9:46pm On Sep 04, 2017
The home seams quite simple! seriously i still believe this man is honest
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by Diso60090(m): 9:46pm On Sep 04, 2017
Na house he dey watch him own while others dey follow their team go there see he long neck like ostrich
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by naijafella(m): 9:48pm On Sep 04, 2017
Osyabj:
Why a shot from the back. Is that really Buhari or his Sudanese double?

An Israeli slave asking.
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by iAmGee770: 9:48pm On Sep 04, 2017
Simple man, simple lifestyle even simple sitting room.
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by Optimist02: 9:49pm On Sep 04, 2017
seguno2:

Please tell us why he is not also going to a simple hospital that is not really different from where any average Nigerian attends
Even with the Aso Rock clinic having more budget than all Teaching hospitals combined, our simple-APPEARANCE president abandoned us and went to Britain to waste our scarce foreign exchange.
VHS video player ko, other room playmate ni.
Na who propaganda epp
What a bunch of corrupt hypocrites.

He was poisoned in Nigeria and you want him to in the same country for treatment!
My man eyes open please...
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by ofuonyebi: 9:51pm On Sep 04, 2017
How many Nigeria governors have time like this to watch super Eagles?

Not to talk of a president...this man lives an unusual low key life

other leaders are drinking their beer with isiewu..inside a blue room..
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by enimooko: 9:51pm On Sep 04, 2017
mazimee:
Lol, I don't want to say wetin dey my mind
I KNOW IT

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by Sonoyom(m): 9:52pm On Sep 04, 2017
He watched the match.... No wonder
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by kvngjesse(m): 9:52pm On Sep 04, 2017
Thats not buhari
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by belindar: 9:53pm On Sep 04, 2017
Tolexander:
The sitting room is so simple and not really different from average Nigerian's sitting room.

Is that not a VHS video player I'm seeing in that shelf shocked grin shocked

Pls don't mind the setting, All nah wash wash. APC is a deceitful party. When he completes his tenure that is when you will know how much he has embezzled.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by placeofallure(f): 9:53pm On Sep 04, 2017
kettykin:

Your opinion is not popular, hence the 5 likes.
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by babapressy(m): 9:54pm On Sep 04, 2017
The pressure was just too much on us in that match. Too much energy
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by dubemnaija: 9:54pm On Sep 04, 2017
kolaaderin:
Can you imaging the living room of a man that has ruled the richest black nation twice. Humble overdrive I call this.

This is exactly what femi wants you to see (not the football match) and he achieved it.

APC deceiving Nigerians since 1960 undecided

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by Iko5000: 9:55pm On Sep 04, 2017
I hope you admire your father more than this man as I'm sure your father is more honest than Buhari.[size=10pt][/size]
rottennaija:
My president, I just admire this man

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by Klington: 9:55pm On Sep 04, 2017
No wonder. Baba go slow.
He did not watch the first leg n it was sweet.
Barrier.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu: Ghanaians Dragging Their President For Congratulating Tinubu / Amaechi Became Governor Without Participating In Election / Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.