Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) (65858 Views)

Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match / Video Of President Buhari Watching And Waiting To Be Announced As Winner By INEC / President Buhari Watching INEC Results Announcement On NTA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by MasterKim: 9:56pm On Sep 04, 2017
Sudanese watching Nigerian match
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by compeagle(m): 9:59pm On Sep 04, 2017
kettykin:
this should be taken to the joke section biko, a Man whose country lacks electricity , still imports fuel , has security issues in about 28 states out of 36 states , is battling flood problems has the time to seat down for 90 minutes in front of a television set , where as people like me that are pure private enterprenuers cannot seat down for more than 30 minutes before the TV set , Hmmmm APC is really playing with the destiny of Nigeria.

Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by fapcrook(m): 9:59pm On Sep 04, 2017
doublewisdom:
No wonder we almost lost the match. Mr minus was also watching.
Zerowisdom
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by Maniche44(m): 10:03pm On Sep 04, 2017
the same dressing in uk, aso rock and useless conferences.
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by davss02(m): 10:03pm On Sep 04, 2017
mazimee:
Lol, I don't want to say wetin dey my mind
Don't be a coward..say it
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by musa7m(m): 10:03pm On Sep 04, 2017
kettykin:
this should be taken to the joke section biko, a Man whose country lacks electricity , still imports fuel , has security issues in about 28 states out of 36 states , is battling flood problems has the time to seat down for 90 minutes in front of a television set , where as people like me that are pure private enterprenuers cannot seat down for more than 30 minutes before the TV set , Hmmmm APC is really playing with the destiny of Nigeria.
allmay the man no rest again abi? If he no watch problem....kanu brother I see you
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by abecent(m): 10:05pm On Sep 04, 2017
mohince:
Long live the lion king.... The slayer and Nightmare of IPOB!!! The king in the north and conquer of westros!!!!

indeed... this is the best ever comment I've ever seing in this forum.. I'm sure Kanu he's got to bend the knee when he saw the king in the north... cos he's the rightful heir to aso rock.
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by temptnow: 10:06pm On Sep 04, 2017
Tolexander:
The sitting room is so simple and not really different from average Nigerian's sitting room.

Is that not a VHS video player I'm seeing in that shelf shocked grin shocked
just like the way he decieved you people with sachet Milo and sachet milk in orental hotel. Fast forward today, he has no business with Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by musa7m(m): 10:09pm On Sep 04, 2017
Some racist and tribalistic people no go like this

Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by kasee(m): 10:11pm On Sep 04, 2017
baba sit well, rat Don enter here again.
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by chiiraq802(m): 10:12pm On Sep 04, 2017
Hehehehe....
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by kasee(m): 10:12pm On Sep 04, 2017
baba sit well, rat Don enter here again.if you watch small,you look small if you go fit see am.
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by Liberal85(m): 10:13pm On Sep 04, 2017
kettykin:
Focus on being the entrepreneur you claim to be...we're ok with that.
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by Parable007: 10:16pm On Sep 04, 2017
kettykin:
guy calm down no kill urslf with stress .....allow the man him go soon finish it actually not as easy as we all think fa let be praying for him pls
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by mybestlove(m): 10:19pm On Sep 04, 2017
He is watching Biafra making Nigeria great.
Goat of a president.
Was he to select the players to represent Nigeria, his north would have taken 90%.
Worst president ever. Your father should have used condom to prevent your conception.
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by ebk10(m): 10:24pm On Sep 04, 2017
The walking/watching dead season 7 episode 3.... 9ja i hail o
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by babayaro7: 10:24pm On Sep 04, 2017
kettykin:
but you have the time to read news?
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by AAinEqGuinea: 10:25pm On Sep 04, 2017
mohince:
President Buhari watching the Return Leg of Nigeria-Cameroon World Cup Qualifier Match in Yaounde Cameroon from his home in Daura Katsina on 4th Sept 2017.
https://mbasic.facebook.com/story.php?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C1456850061

Fixed

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by MiguelKingII(m): 10:26pm On Sep 04, 2017
This man should jeje go and rest kwanu...even as eh de bend neck so, that sit still de hungry am lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by perdollar(m): 10:27pm On Sep 04, 2017
skeleton is watching match

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by Youngadvocate(m): 10:28pm On Sep 04, 2017
Imagine Nigerian President watching a Nigerian match through a South African TV station...and we have over 30 TV stations in Nigeria. What a shame!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by banre(m): 10:34pm On Sep 04, 2017
Ok
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by Jesusloveyou: 10:36pm On Sep 04, 2017
kettykin:
go keep your face for transformer
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by ufumes(m): 10:37pm On Sep 04, 2017
kettykin:

Abeg which one be private entrepreneur, talk more of pure or impure one... ?
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by charlycharles(m): 10:39pm On Sep 04, 2017
No wonder we under performed today... ndi mgbaji aka biara ahia.
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by tiwiex(m): 10:42pm On Sep 04, 2017
mohince:
Long live the lion king.... The slayer and Nightmare of IPOB!!! The king in the north and conquer of westros!!!!
King of the north? Buhari has really succeeded in dividing Nigerians. Surprised at the number of likes.
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by Myde4naija(m): 10:42pm On Sep 04, 2017
One mumu spoted
zionmade1:
NO WONDER NIGERIA COULDNT WIN THE GAME
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by Googleus(m): 10:42pm On Sep 04, 2017
Long live the king in the north

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by Elbowroom: 10:46pm On Sep 04, 2017
doublewisdom:
No wonder we almost lost the match. Mr minus was also watching.

How we take loose.? U well at all?

Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by SeanBeezy(m): 10:47pm On Sep 04, 2017
Why was he viewing the match on supersports instead of our own NTA?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by Awoo88: 10:47pm On Sep 04, 2017
Are you sure this is not for just foto op. Does he understand what he is watching?
Re: President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) by kzubyar(m): 10:48pm On Sep 04, 2017
rottennaija:
My president, I just admire this man

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu, Ibori, Osoba With New Chief Of Staff And SGF / Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) / Tinubu: Ghanaians Dragging Their President For Congratulating Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.