Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,235 members, 7,846,105 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Compose A Song To Woo Ur Nairaland Crush - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Compose A Song To Woo Ur Nairaland Crush (9571 Views)

Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? / Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl / Who Is Your Nairaland Crush......., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Compose A Song To Woo Ur Nairaland Crush by dollytino4real(f): 7:26am On Sep 05, 2017
Kimcutie:
cry You should have mentioned me separately, well not my business... I uploaded some pics to let you feel the way I feel, move towards my directions, follow me step by step and allow yourself to be blown by the wind of love lipsrsealed that has blown you to my undying path kiss My Corazon, my most-wanted mentions, despite the fact that this is an online/faceless forum, things can happen, things that can definitely change us kiss cry

Cc dollytino4real

Don't get angry if you don't like what I typed
y will i angry dat is d fun of it
Re: Compose A Song To Woo Ur Nairaland Crush by dollytino4real(f): 7:30am On Sep 05, 2017
SmellingAnus:
hahahhaha thanks honey
u worry sha
Re: Compose A Song To Woo Ur Nairaland Crush by falconey(m): 7:39am On Sep 05, 2017
wristbangle:

U have a functional brain grin

Coming from the legendary wrist.bangle? .......it must be true!
Re: Compose A Song To Woo Ur Nairaland Crush by Victornezzar: 7:50am On Sep 05, 2017
sunshineG:
I don't trust you again cheesy with all those pm you get in day lipsrsealed maybe you have changed your mind cheesy
wych kynd useless pm
Re: Compose A Song To Woo Ur Nairaland Crush by SmellingAnus(m): 7:54am On Sep 05, 2017
dollytino4real:
u worry sha
I no worry reach you abi cheesy
Re: Compose A Song To Woo Ur Nairaland Crush by Temmyladey074(f): 7:56am On Sep 05, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Compose A Song To Woo Ur Nairaland Crush by dollytino4real(f): 8:03am On Sep 05, 2017
SmellingAnus:
I no worry reach you abi cheesy
if i worry is because am d lastborn but u re not so where ur worry com from
Re: Compose A Song To Woo Ur Nairaland Crush by SmellingAnus(m): 8:16am On Sep 05, 2017
dollytino4real:
if i worry is because am d lastborn but u re not so where ur worry com from
hahahhaha lastborn and only child of my mama, e no reach to worry abi undecided
Re: Compose A Song To Woo Ur Nairaland Crush by dollytino4real(f): 8:21am On Sep 05, 2017
SmellingAnus:
hahahhaha lastborn and only child of my mama, e no reach to worry abi undecided
so u be mummy's pet
Re: Compose A Song To Woo Ur Nairaland Crush by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 05, 2017
Victornezzar:

wych kynd useless pm
kk boss I believe you
Morning boss
Hope you have lovely day
Re: Compose A Song To Woo Ur Nairaland Crush by Minemrys: 9:04am On Sep 05, 2017
makydebbie:
No you wouldn't be on mind. You can stop quoting me now.
d0n't kn0w why you are replying the biafran.
Re: Compose A Song To Woo Ur Nairaland Crush by Lalas247(f): 9:19am On Sep 05, 2017
liab:
dedicate dis song to lalas247 never interact with her before but am a secret admirer of her

"And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for awhile, cause you’re amazing, just the way you are

“Look at the stars, look how they shine for you and everything you do, like they were all yellow.

“Cause all of me loves all of you. Love your curves and all your edges, all your perfect imperfections“And I can’t help but stare, cause I see truth somewhere in your eyes.

“When you need some shelter from the rain, when you need a healer for your pain, I will be there time and time again.”

“Heaven is a place on earth with you.“I am thinking of you in my sleepless solitude tonight, if it’s wrong to love you then my heart just won’t let me be right.”“I could make you happy, make your dreams come true. Nothing that I wouldn’t do. Go to the ends of the earth for you to make you feel my love

love u
Did u just quite Bruno mars shocked
lol Gracias o .. nice meeting ya
Re: Compose A Song To Woo Ur Nairaland Crush by Kimcutie: 10:12am On Sep 05, 2017
dollytino4real:
y will i angry dat is d fun of it
U don get wetin you want
Re: Compose A Song To Woo Ur Nairaland Crush by barallanee(f): 10:20am On Sep 05, 2017
Pls I Dnt hav a crush o so if Ur crushless like me....lets crush on ourselves today o... grin
Re: Compose A Song To Woo Ur Nairaland Crush by dollytino4real(f): 10:20am On Sep 05, 2017
Kimcutie:
U don get wetin you want
if i slap u here,it will affect u there like hurricane haven, what did i get? ur copy and paste song
Re: Compose A Song To Woo Ur Nairaland Crush by barallanee(f): 10:23am On Sep 05, 2017
TGoddess:
This is so not cool.
liv him to keep on showing himself undecided
Re: Compose A Song To Woo Ur Nairaland Crush by makydebbie(f): 10:53am On Sep 05, 2017
Minemrys:

d0n't kn0w why you are replying the biafran.
LOL, I hate bullies.
Re: Compose A Song To Woo Ur Nairaland Crush by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 05, 2017
barallanee:
liv him to keep on showing himself undecided
Okay ma.
Re: Compose A Song To Woo Ur Nairaland Crush by Kimcutie: 11:38am On Sep 05, 2017
dollytino4real:
if i slap u here,it will affect u there like hurricane haven, what did i get? ur copy and paste song
You need deliverance more than me, something I wrote out of my head, do a plagarize check on it, what I know is that I wrote it myself wink meanwhile it's not a song, let's just say it's love sayings!!
Re: Compose A Song To Woo Ur Nairaland Crush by dollytino4real(f): 11:45am On Sep 05, 2017
Kimcutie:
You need deliverance more than me, something I wrote out of my head, do a plagarize check on it, what I know is that I wrote it myself wink meanwhile it's not a song, let's just say it's love sayings!!
the topic said love song and not saying u hear ph boy
Re: Compose A Song To Woo Ur Nairaland Crush by Kimcutie: 11:47am On Sep 05, 2017
dollytino4real:
the topic said love song and not saying u hear ph boy
Am not a musician neither a poemist, I say what I have! Stop calling me ph boy, Kim will be preferable
Re: Compose A Song To Woo Ur Nairaland Crush by liab: 12:33pm On Sep 05, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
Another name of these thread should be ass lickers.
Go and make money and see girls drolling for you.these is nigeria,show working instead of these nonsense you are composing here
dont knw why u nigga taking life so serious, dis is just for fun

1 Share

Re: Compose A Song To Woo Ur Nairaland Crush by liab: 12:38pm On Sep 05, 2017
larabae13:
hey I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my number, so call me maybe.

Cc: liab

That should do. tongue
now u making sense, holla dat number maybe u can be lucky enough to be my side chic
Re: Compose A Song To Woo Ur Nairaland Crush by dollytino4real(f): 12:52pm On Sep 05, 2017
Kimcutie:
Am not a musician neither a poemist, I say what I have! Stop calling me ph boy, Kim will be preferable
kim kim or perry are u from water side
Re: Compose A Song To Woo Ur Nairaland Crush by liab: 1:00pm On Sep 05, 2017
Lalas247:

Did u just quite Bruno mars shocked
lol Gracias o .. nice meeting ya

my pleasure

1 Like

Re: Compose A Song To Woo Ur Nairaland Crush by Pusyiter(m): 1:14pm On Sep 05, 2017
Let me take them one by one....

Lewaluv you are sent from above
being close to you makes all problem get solve

Tamarapetty, the queen with the beauty
mere starring at you makes one feel getty

Lalas247 can make one go heaven
The less you look, the more your eye go sharpen

Erotica looks like musica
your beauty is nothing but mystica

jenigurl with the love to gel
You make sense but dont wanna go hell

HannahHitler with a shape settler
No scare for you and I no shiver

Rorachy with a mind dorobucchi
Calm and reserved you are my kuchi

blogbaby is a hard soft lady
Knowing what it takes you can get the sweet shady

khiaa is quick like kia
cool temper but hot like fire

khain is a cain with no pain
She gives love, love with much gain

Threebees in no wanna bee
Classy and sassy dats wat she wanna be

Ladyjumong the babe among
bold lady no try, she belong

Grace87 my date 47
Straight to the point as e dey happen

Rocktation our rock in the nation
babe wey sabi she can rock you station

Nayah is a fire
sweet chick no ready to retire

ismokeweed1 is a good seed1
she has plenty names but a smokefeed1

StellaBella, the lady with a stellar
steer clear but good for goal getter

MissyB3 is missy with a B
I love her swag but no be free.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compose A Song To Woo Ur Nairaland Crush by SmellingAnus(m): 1:30pm On Sep 05, 2017
dollytino4real:
so u be mummy's pet
hahahahah na you sabi o
Re: Compose A Song To Woo Ur Nairaland Crush by Minemrys: 1:31pm On Sep 05, 2017
makydebbie:
LOL, I hate bullies.
QED. The guy used to be reas0nable though. D0n't kn0w what happened to him.
Re: Compose A Song To Woo Ur Nairaland Crush by dollytino4real(f): 1:52pm On Sep 05, 2017
SmellingAnus:
hahahahah na you sabi o
yes i agree
Re: Compose A Song To Woo Ur Nairaland Crush by Lalas247(f): 2:30pm On Sep 05, 2017
Pusyiter:
Let me take them one by one....

Lewaluv you are sent from above
being close to you makes all problem get solve

Tamarapetty, the queen with the beauty
mere starring at you makes one feel getty

Lalas247 can make one go heaven
The less you look, the more your eye go sharpen

Erotica looks like musica
your beauty is nothing but mystica

jenigurl with the love to gel
You make sense but dont wanna go hell

HannahHitler with a shape settler
No scare for you and I no shiver

Rorachy with a mind dorobucchi
Calm and reserved you are my kuchi

blogbaby is a hard soft lady
Knowing what it takes you can get the sweet shady

khiaa is quick like kia
cool temper but hot like fire

khain is a cain with no pain
She gives love, love with much gain

Threebees in no wanna bee
Classy and sassy dats wat she wanna be

Ladyjumong the babe among
bold lady no try, she belong

Grace87 my date 47
Straight to the point as e dey happen

Rocktation our rock in the nation
babe wey sabi she can rock you station

Nayah is a fire
sweet chick no ready to retire

ismokeweed1 is a good seed1
she has plenty names but a smokefeed1

StellaBella, the lady with a stellar
steer clear but good for goal getter

MissyB3 is missy with a B
I love her swag but no be free.....
Only you shocked

1 Like

Re: Compose A Song To Woo Ur Nairaland Crush by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 05, 2017
dollytino4real:
all my crushes pls come and compose 4 me or i say no bluntboy,rafa9,kimcutie, smellinganus am waiting na na
u aff miss road
Re: Compose A Song To Woo Ur Nairaland Crush by dollytino4real(f): 3:49pm On Sep 05, 2017
rafa9:
u aff miss road
ok find d road and compose it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina / Toasting Lines / Once A Girl Enters Ur Room.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.