Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,363 members, 7,815,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Toasting Lines - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Toasting Lines (9501 Views)

Funny Toasting Lines! / Hoomies Abeg I Need Toasting Lines To Woo TRANSOCEAN HR Manager Tonight / Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toasting Lines by promkingzz(m): 12:41pm On Mar 17, 2010
If u walkd up 2a preety young chick on d streets, in a bar, a shopping mall or even in a friends office, and in ur mind ur lyk "men! Na my only chance b dis o, dis cup must not pass me by" what would be ur starting line having in mind its got to b something to capture her attention or make her smile, NL brothas show ur talent on dis thread
Re: Toasting Lines by andysnoopy(m): 12:55pm On Mar 17, 2010
To me the Most important thing is creating a connection first of all. either by creating an eye contact and then smile or by complementing  her friends shoes/bag if she came with one. What ever will make it not seem like i snuck up on her , then i go like, "I enjoyed my assessment  but I think it's time to upgrade on dat by officially introducing myself",  At the end of the day how comfortable you say it will determine if it will go well or not,
Re: Toasting Lines by Dyt(f): 12:59pm On Mar 17, 2010
lyk wen i c a clean fine dude, i lyk smile n mk a comment abt his luks n trust me i dont get turned down cos i gat d swagger, jst 4 d fun of it u know
Re: Toasting Lines by daylae(m): 1:39pm On Mar 17, 2010
Don't know if u can buy a hint from a novice like me,but i think its always good to start from a neutral but friendly manner,cus most ladies don't like being dominated by a "strange guy" with a rude confidence!
Re: Toasting Lines by madlady(f): 1:41pm On Mar 17, 2010
daylae:

Don't know if u can buy a hint from a novice like me,but i think its always good to start from a neutral but friendly manner,cus most ladies don't like being dominated by a "strange guy" with a rude confidence!

Lovely
Re: Toasting Lines by Scooby1(m): 1:43pm On Mar 17, 2010
what ever you say dont use this line grin grin grin grin

Re: Toasting Lines by promkingzz(m): 2:07pm On Mar 17, 2010
Scooby1:

what ever you say dont use this line grin grin grin grin
lol!
Re: Toasting Lines by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 17, 2010
daylae:

Gbam!!!!!!
Re: Toasting Lines by Areaboy2(m): 4:14pm On Mar 17, 2010
daylae:

rude confidence, no, but u do have to be confident to an extent else she'll run off to her frens and they'll all laugh their asses out,

I tend not to "Toast" but rather strike up a casual conversation with watever is around both of us thats funny, Pray to God she laughs and says "really?"

then its game on

you cant win all the time my good man, 4 out of 10 is a very good pass mark when it comes to stranger talk tongue
Re: Toasting Lines by Pweety4me(f): 5:13pm On Mar 17, 2010
daylae:

True dat if possible 0 confidence. . . grin uhh na actually dat wouldn't work ofcourse cause if he didn't even have just a lil his wimpish a$$ wouldn't be able 2 approach moi! undecided tongue
Re: Toasting Lines by abrahym(m): 5:21pm On Mar 17, 2010
Lol jwo o
Re: Toasting Lines by sexykelly(m): 11:55am On Mar 18, 2010
Sometimes I just like to keep it real depending on my mood, for example sometimes ago, I saw this very shapely chick and her really pretty friend in a mall coming up the escalator. I walked up to them and I was like ''hi (offered a handshake), I was standing just over there (pointing to where I was standing) and just saw you and your friend coming up and I thought to myself that I'll be committing a sin if I didn't tell you how beautiful a body you got (paused for like 2secs), I see ladies with really nice bodies every now and then but honestly (gesticulating with my head) yours is whao!'' she smiled, then I looked at her friend and nodded, I was like ''you guys are birds of a feather'', now they both smiled. That was it, I introduced myself chatted a bit and before you say Jack Robinson we were somewhere drinking,

1 Like

Re: Toasting Lines by Krissykriss(m): 12:19pm On Mar 18, 2010
Tell her: Baby u're too much like China's population.

1 Like

Re: Toasting Lines by promkingzz(m): 12:45pm On Mar 18, 2010
Krissykriss:

Tell her: Baby u're too much like China's population.
lol! Guy u funny
Re: Toasting Lines by daylae(m): 3:24pm On Mar 18, 2010
@sexykelly yeah,everyone likes it when they're complimented. complimented.
Re: Toasting Lines by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 19, 2010
liking this thread, i can relate.

and it's all the more harder cos girls being girls they form too much, acting all fulfilled and all when deep down they need a date/dying for some action which they haven't had in months. would like girls to help us out. you know you're stepping out with your girl friends looking all hot, intimidating and all. but deep down in you, you want to be toasted. what tips would you give guys?

some months back i was really going with the "you look familiar line" for cheap girls (worked in most cases). but when i see a classy girl i just hope the environment is right to pick up a cool friendly line to use. even at that if we don't get serious minutes to gist for long, i feel kinda ashamed (desperate/foolish) asking for the digits in the small time frame (has happened so many times to me). things become better when I'm sure of seeing the chick again pretty soon to consolidate even without asking for her number at first.

but like Area_boy said, we can't always win, can't always get what we want all d time. it's natural, so no need to feel disappointed. happens to the best.
Re: Toasting Lines by chukz4real(m): 8:01am On Mar 19, 2010
Circumstance determines what to say to a lady at any given time.

sexykelly:

Sometimes I just like to keep it real depending on my mood, for example sometimes ago, I saw this very shapely chick and her really pretty friend in a mall coming up the escalator. I walked up to them and I was like ''hi (offered a handshake), I was standing just over there (pointing to where I was standing) and just saw you and your friend coming up and I thought to myself that I'll be committing a sin if I didn't tell you how beautiful a body you got (paused for like 2secs), I see ladies with really nice bodies every now and then but honestly (gesticulating with my head) yours is whao!'' she smiled, then I looked at her friend and nodded, I was like ''you guys are birds of a feather'', now they both smiled. That was it, I introduced myself chatted a bit and before you say Jack Robinson we were somewhere drinking,

That is a nice one too!
Re: Toasting Lines by violent(m): 1:11pm On Mar 19, 2010
After maintaining eye contacts for a while. .i'd just go over

Me: Hi, lets stop staring at each other,

Her:. . but i wasn't staring at you!

Me: but now you are. . .

she smiles

Me: ve u got a name? most people have one

she smiles more. . . **if she doesn't tell me her name**. . .i introduce myself.

Me: My name is violent. . . .and i kill people for a living cool

1 Like

Re: Toasting Lines by daduke2k(m): 1:24pm On Mar 19, 2010
ROTFL, bros na 440 race d girl go take.@ op, excuse me nne , i love u, talk ur own.
Re: Toasting Lines by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 19, 2010
violent:

she smiles

she smiles more. . . **if she doesn't tell me her name**. . .i introduce myself.

I swear I like your sense of humor grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Toasting Lines by MissyB1(m): 2:30pm On Mar 19, 2010
violent:

she smiles

Nice one!

sexykelly:

I walked up to them and I was like ''hi (offered a handshake), I was standing just over there (pointing to where I was standing) and just saw you and your friend coming up and I thought to myself that I'll be committing a sin if I didn't tell you how beautiful a body you got (paused for like 2secs), I see ladies with really nice bodies every now and then but honestly (gesticulating with my head) yours is whao!'' she smiled, then I looked at her friend and nodded, I was like ''you guys are birds of a feather'', now they both smiled. That was it, I introduced myself chatted a bit and before you say Jack Robinson we were somewhere drinking, 
Before You walk up to me and offer a handshake,
You had berra be Good Looking and swaggacious(?), else . . .
All those semi-sweet nonsense like ''Did You just fall from Heaven,
I'D be committing a sin if I don't compliment Your look, Heaven must be missing an angel, You look familiar'' blah blah, irritate me. Why can't a brovva just do sumthing
different from the regular recitation with Class? Sense of humor plays a great role too.
Re: Toasting Lines by Moyola(f): 2:40pm On Mar 19, 2010
hehe!
Re: Toasting Lines by violent(m): 3:00pm On Mar 19, 2010
rokiatu:

I swear I like your sense of humor grin grin grin grin

Exactly what she'd say. . .and then i hand over my business card and tell her to call me if she want's to get someone killed!

6 times out of 10, we end up at a beach or a club for the weekend!

. . .and 3 times out of 10, i find her waking up in my bed, sometimes i just don't really know how it began!
Re: Toasting Lines by Moyola(f): 3:32pm On Mar 19, 2010
Some dont lyk when guyz
*Try to chat dem up frm thier car. . .show off buruku! angry tongue
* tryna guess where d gurl hails from. . .argh!
* Help a gurl wiv smth e.g. her shopping bagz n xpect her number in return undecided

N if yu r one of d guyz dhat goes: "Hi my name is 'Tunde', my friends call me 'Dapo' buh yu can calme 'Steven'. . .i juz dont gettit!
Re: Toasting Lines by daduke2k(m): 3:39pm On Mar 19, 2010
Dats dumb
Re: Toasting Lines by Moyola(f): 3:46pm On Mar 19, 2010
Hehe!. . .itz either such guyz lose thier nerve while chattin up or r juz rubbish @ it! tongue
Re: Toasting Lines by walexydon(m): 3:50pm On Mar 19, 2010
i am this shy type, but anyways there are no 2 ways abt it, just walk up 2 her and humbly introduce myself, if she is interested,by the response i will knw and get on with it from there but if she isnt then she is not the only girl around, just will walk away lyk who wants 2 be a millionaire

!GIRLS will walking up 2 her work??.rate it,u knw best!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Toasting Lines by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 19, 2010
Moyola:

Hehe!. . .itz either such guyz lose thier nerve while chattin up or r juz rubbish @ it! tongue

you sound like you are having fun grin
Re: Toasting Lines by violent(m): 3:58pm On Mar 19, 2010
walexydon:

i am this shy type,  but anyways there are no 2 ways abt it, just walk up 2 her and humbly introduce myself, if she is interested,by the response i will knw and get on with it from there but if she isnt then she is not the only girl around, just will walk away lyk who wants 2 be a millionaire

!GIRLS will walking up 2 her work??.rate it,u knw best!!!!!!

I think most times what you say is not half as important as how you say it. . . . .

and the moment you start a cov with "Hi, my name is. . ." she already knows what you want!

and don't ever say "Can i meet you?", or "i will like to know you better". . tht's just dumb!
Re: Toasting Lines by walexydon(m): 4:01pm On Mar 19, 2010
Moyola:

then teach us!!!!!!!
Re: Toasting Lines by Mimicole(f): 4:04pm On Mar 19, 2010
Dunno why bt none of d replies so make me go 'cool!' inside of me. Guys y'all need 2 get a lot more creative. Go watch movie HITCH, dt's if u havn't already. Peace out!
Re: Toasting Lines by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 19, 2010
walexydon:

then teach us!!!!!!!

even my 14yr old lil brother wuld pick MOYO up in 5mins, grin grin grin

moyo abeg na play o wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys Can You Date This Hot Girl Who Shows Off Her Sexy Pubic Region / I Naturally Last 7+ Hours In Bed [PICTURE] / Single Mothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.