Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man (31696 Views)

Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? / Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by caesaraba(m): 1:39pm On Sep 05, 2017
Cinderella5:
We are in a cursed generation where men no longer want to perform their responsibility of taking care of their wives, big shame.

Nope! Not a cursed generation. He's talking about dating, not marriage. Why is that so hard for most of you to differentiate? Your boyfriend ain't your husband or father. If you give him SEX (as if that's a favour) and expect money in return, you are a PROSTÎTUTE! Simple.

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by Franky826: 1:42pm On Sep 05, 2017
Donjazzy12:

I believe you are not a guy because no sensible guy will say what you just said.

Live with your illusions. But keep your emotions and think like a rational being.

Won't be surprised if you are a kid though.

But when you grow up and LIFE starts happening to you remember I quoted you today.
Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by joinnow: 1:46pm On Sep 05, 2017
The guy is not yet ready to date tongue
He go wait tire
Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by Rukkydelta(f): 1:51pm On Sep 05, 2017
I don't see anything wrong with what the dude said
Everyone with his/her standards
My advise to all guys out there if you see a broke and over demanding girl flee or she will just reduce you to nothing

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by Franky826: 1:57pm On Sep 05, 2017
Adadioranma79:
Me love you

Daalu wink

1 Like

Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 05, 2017
Man of the year.
Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:32pm On Sep 05, 2017
Evaberry:

Read carefully there's no where that says dating a lady imposes responsibilities on a man.

Evaberry:
lol

Some girls who earn better than their boyfriends demand more

It depends on the female.

This dude just wants to escape responsibility.

A man who has balls will never be scared of bills.

Hustle hard and bills will be scared of you

1 Like

Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by Lalas247(f): 2:34pm On Sep 05, 2017
supersystemsng:

I'm on sabbatical break from all social media for the next 4 months...Do you know how important this is to me? I'm taking a break to send this message...Please send me a picture in an upright position please. I've gotta confirm those hips biko
Na so grin
It will cost serious sterlings
Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 05, 2017
Lalas247:

Na so grin
It will cost serious sterlings

Ogini... Are they real to begin with?
Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by bewla(m): 2:56pm On Sep 05, 2017
Omotayor123:
Is he Handicap undecided
I need to no
Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by Kindoo: 2:58pm On Sep 05, 2017
ShyCypher:
He even try sef.

Any girl dat cannot foot my bills should not bother tryin' 2 date me.

I have enough pussies, so if dats all you are bringin' 2 d table, get d Bleep off!

You got enough pussies with no meaningful life. A woman you can't take care of, you don't deserve. Shallow minded you
Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by Lalas247(f): 3:15pm On Sep 05, 2017
supersystemsng:

Ogini... Are they real to begin with?
No I bought it in Oshodi market sad
Bend down select
Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 05, 2017
Lalas247:

No I bought it in Oshodi market sad
Bend down select

Its not real..back to sabattical, cya
Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by Lalas247(f): 3:23pm On Sep 05, 2017
supersystemsng:

Its not real..back to sabattical, cya
See you in 4 months cry
Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:42pm On Sep 05, 2017
Lalas247:
I like this guy!!
Ride on grin

500k minimum or they should not be thinking of marriage angry
Days of lazy girls are over make una go work undecided marriage na joint effort ..

Nice one. I'm beginning to pick interest in you. How much do you earn per month?
Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by Lalas247(f): 3:43pm On Sep 05, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Nice one. I'm beginning to pick interest in you. How much do you earn per month?
Lol enough grin
Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:44pm On Sep 05, 2017
Lalas247:
Lol enough grin
ok I understand, tell me in Roman's figure
Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:46pm On Sep 05, 2017
Cinderella5:
you are a disgrace to manhood. you are not fit to be called a man, you are a weakling and a curse.

woman footing your bills? unbelievable.
He's a disgrace to manhood? But you ain't a man na! Chai, this one really pain you sha
Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by Joshuazedd(m): 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2017
lordkit2:
Popular twitter Influencer, Eric Okafor aka @Knewkeed riled up Nigerian ladies on twitter with the tweet above.

See funny responses after the cut.

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/09/05/nigerian-man-sets-200k-salary-standard-for-any-lady-willing-to-date-him/

with replies I now know why we have Feminist.. had a girl said this.. na olosho them for call am
Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2017
Cinderella5:
its is your mother that is an olosho, thats why she has an irresponsible child like you, i am also sure your father was a weakling too, he folded his hands while your mother provided money for the family, cursed family.
.. kikikikiki ...This one go be professional gold digger
Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by bigfather(m): 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2017
lordkit2:
Popular twitter Influencer, Eric Okafor aka @Knewkeed riled up Nigerian ladies on twitter with the tweet above.

See funny responses after the cut.

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/09/05/nigerian-man-sets-200k-salary-standard-for-any-lady-willing-to-date-him/

How much you sef dey earn ?
Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 05, 2017
golddigger embarassed
Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by fm001(m): 5:01pm On Sep 05, 2017
I wonder ooo.....my brother. The rate at which babes place premium on looking for guys to take care of their responsibilities even while dating is alarming. In honest truth, this chases guys away.
Amajerry83:
Correct guy. Too many girls are liabilities to men Like say na we born them.
Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by Tmiky: 5:28pm On Sep 05, 2017
So if a man is totaly responsible 4 everytin in d home then y shud d man get married. Everytin has a purpose! Jst askin tho, Quote me
Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 05, 2017
I think he is trying to tell us that he is a broke ass! grin grin
Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 05, 2017
Rukkydelta:
I don't see anything wrong with what the dude said
Everyone with his/her standards
My advise to all guys out there if you see a broke and over demanding girl flee or she will just reduce you to nothing
Yes.
Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by Rukkydelta(f): 6:05pm On Sep 05, 2017
DeeTus:
Yes.
Long time dear
Good evening
Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 05, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Long time dear
Good evening
Yes, it's. Good evening to you. Hope you're doing good?
Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by princessginny(f): 7:15pm On Sep 05, 2017
This kind of person will end up marrying a criminer prostitutude, he can never get a wife material.
Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by Rukkydelta(f): 7:20pm On Sep 05, 2017
DeeTus:
Yes, it's. Good evening to you. Hope you're doing good?
Yeah
I'm kicking
Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by bdek(m): 8:02pm On Sep 05, 2017
Evaberry:
lol

Some girls who earn better than their boyfriends demand more

It depends on the female.

This dude just wants to escape responsibility.

A man who has balls will never be scared of bills.
i smell double standard

Hustle hard and bills will be scared of you!
Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by izobemheuwaize: 12:11am On Sep 06, 2017
Relationship is supposed to be complementary NOT parasitic from either partners.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Virginity / 10 Alarming Signs You Are Dating Another Woman’s Boo / Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.