Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,515 members, 7,861,475 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:55 PM

Lust And Love: I Rather Be His LovePeddler Than Your Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lust And Love: I Rather Be His LovePeddler Than Your Wife (481 Views)

I Rather Give A Girl Money Than A Guy. / How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? / ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lust And Love: I Rather Be His LovePeddler Than Your Wife by odiakc: 12:16pm On Sep 05, 2017
Becky was a beautiful lady full of life, energetic and clever with good sense of humour and living a contemporary style of life. She has tasted the beauty of life. Becky always travels in First Class across states and countries.

Becky’s family had a good relationship with another young man’s family, ‘Frank’. Frank had met with Becky several times during families’ dinner, flying First Class, Cinemas and Shopping Malls.

Both families’ were always in talk of union between Becky and Frank. Frank had been so involved in the relationship and wanted nothing else but Becky.

Becky was really tired of living the First Class life and wanted something different; she has watch different movies of young people living ordinary and very free.

Becky was tired of entry Frank’s Lamborghini and the classy life of driving off to get Ice-cream, buying Chocolates and Shopping big. Becky wanted an ordinary life; she just wants to be like those girls in street, Entry public transport, Buying food along road and going to local spot to get drink and dance to Hip-pop Music, unlike the dinner life where Jazz and Country Music were played during dinner.

Read More: http://www.kingsnaijablog.com/2017/09/03/lust-and-love-i-rather-be-his-LovePeddler-than-your-wife/

(1) (Reply)

Men Get In Here! How To Tell Whether She’s Flirting Or Being Nice / Never Marry The Lady That Won’t Support Your Dream / Ladies Can You Congratulate Your Ex On His Engagement To Another Woman/ Demi Lo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.