Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Boob Movement Founder Abby Chioma Pats Her Vagina As She Twerks Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boob Movement Founder Abby Chioma Pats Her Vagina As She Twerks Up (12728 Views)

The Boob Movement Founder Goes Completely Unclad On Instagram / Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) / Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boob Movement Founder Abby Chioma Pats Her Vagina As She Twerks Up by Made4NaijaM4N: 3:10pm On Aug 20, 2019
Abby Chioma, the founder of The Boob Movement took to Instagram to put up a raunchy display for her followers.

The South African based-Nigerian Instagram star shared a video of herself patting her vagina as she twerkeds up a storm in only her bra and panties.

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/boob-movement-founder-abby-chioma-pats-her-vagina-as-she-twerks-up/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Boob Movement Founder Abby Chioma Pats Her Vagina As She Twerks Up by Made4NaijaM4N: 3:12pm On Aug 20, 2019
cheesy wink
Re: Boob Movement Founder Abby Chioma Pats Her Vagina As She Twerks Up by oluwadabira111(m): 3:17pm On Aug 20, 2019
I rebuke and reject this video in........

2 Likes

Re: Boob Movement Founder Abby Chioma Pats Her Vagina As She Twerks Up by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 20, 2019
Wasted generation.

What would make a full grown woman choose to do this, if not lack of confidence in her mental capability...as well as total inability to even put it into use.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boob Movement Founder Abby Chioma Pats Her Vagina As She Twerks Up by luvyaself95(m): 3:21pm On Aug 20, 2019
certified olosho...

1 Like

Re: Boob Movement Founder Abby Chioma Pats Her Vagina As She Twerks Up by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 20, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Wasted generation.

What would make a full grown woman choose to do this, if not lack of confidence in her mental capability...as well as inability to even put it into use.

Smart lady and let me you tell you why, First of all most of the ladies on instagram actually go along way to do this for different purposes. My friend is a photographer and owns a studio, what some of this girls do is to shot a seductive pose and use that for their hookup packaging (personal research) , then others actually use this tactic to amass followers and become IG Influencer's where people would pay them to showcase certain services and product, I know this because I have asked for some on behalf of companies. So it's either Runs girl package or IG Influencer.

OR it could I'm just reading too much meaning into all this cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boob Movement Founder Abby Chioma Pats Her Vagina As She Twerks Up by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 20, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Wasted generation.

What would make a full grown woman choose to do this, if not lack of confidence in her mental capability...as well as inability to even put it into use.

But Most of them have nothing going on in their lives, so I can understand where they will need to fill the void. so that's another angle too , There are researches on social media and how they can it can lead one being narcissistic or megalomania
Re: Boob Movement Founder Abby Chioma Pats Her Vagina As She Twerks Up by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 20, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Wasted generation.

Poco have vex.you went full Ishilove in that post

1 Like

Re: Boob Movement Founder Abby Chioma Pats Her Vagina As She Twerks Up by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 20, 2019
Hmm....
Re: Boob Movement Founder Abby Chioma Pats Her Vagina As She Twerks Up by thesicilian: 3:52pm On Aug 20, 2019
Thank God I'm not a female. Maybe this is how I would have been fooling myself online just for strangers to like me.

11 Likes

Re: Boob Movement Founder Abby Chioma Pats Her Vagina As She Twerks Up by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 20, 2019
thesicilian:
Thank God I'm not a female. Maybe this is how I would have been fooling myself online just for strangers to like me.
My BROTHER it's really a MIRACLE to be a MAN
U don't know how much of HAPPINESS I Feel as a MAN....
It appears STUPIDITY is now GENDER BASED .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boob Movement Founder Abby Chioma Pats Her Vagina As She Twerks Up by Amudeneogu: 3:58pm On Aug 20, 2019
Please respect your dignity suppose you find husband tomorrow and you didn't get it are you going to blame any person?
Re: Boob Movement Founder Abby Chioma Pats Her Vagina As She Twerks Up by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 20, 2019
pcguru1:

But Most of them have nothing going on in their lives, so I can understand where they will need to fill the void. so that's another angle too , There are researches on social media and how they can it can lead one being narcissistic or megalomania

It has to be. Because I don't know how someone will wake up in the morning and decide to do this. Some of them do not even have day jobs, but they are balling...

Living big lives, driving cars, fancy apartments and vacations financed by same men that insult them.

They probably think they are on the right part.

1 Like

Re: Boob Movement Founder Abby Chioma Pats Her Vagina As She Twerks Up by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 20, 2019
ornicus:

Poco have vex.you went full Ishilove_ in that post

Lol. Na my woman crush, so it is not surprising I might pick up some traitsgrin

1 Like

Re: Boob Movement Founder Abby Chioma Pats Her Vagina As She Twerks Up by pansophist(m): 4:08pm On Aug 20, 2019
This should not be surprising at the slightest. Observe closely, our culture have diverged into the one that doesnt caution people to order anymore. If you caution, you're stamped with "mind your business", "is it your body", etc. And men generally underestimate the tsunami of thirsty male with no iota of self respect out there, who customarily supply her with likes and following. It's hard not to slide into vanity, if one do not have a solid moral background.

Her seductive strategy can only appeal to her low IQ'ed followers, whom only usefulness to is supplying validation in forms of like, comments and following. As for me, I can only feel sorry for her inner lack, that made her do this.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boob Movement Founder Abby Chioma Pats Her Vagina As She Twerks Up by Thegamingorca(m): 4:10pm On Aug 20, 2019
pansophist:
This should not be surprising at the slightest. Observe closely, our culture have diverged into the one that doesnt caution people to order anymore. If you caution, you're stamped with "mind your business", "is it your body", etc. And men generally underestimate the tsunami of thirsty male with no iota of self respect out there, who customarily supply her with likes and following. It's hard not to slide into vanity, if one do not have a solid moral background.

Her seductive strategy can only appeal to her low IQ'ed followers, whom only usefulness to is supplying validation in forms of like, comments and following. As for me, I can only feel sorry for the lack she experience, that makes her do this.

grin grin

He say nah lack she experienced lol
Re: Boob Movement Founder Abby Chioma Pats Her Vagina As She Twerks Up by pansophist(m): 4:13pm On Aug 20, 2019
Thegamingorca:

grin grin

He say nah lack she experienced lol

Wetin na, you no sabi mistake if you see one? Lol tongue
Re: Boob Movement Founder Abby Chioma Pats Her Vagina As She Twerks Up by Thegamingorca(m): 4:16pm On Aug 20, 2019
pansophist:

Wetin na, you no sabi mistake if you see one? Lol tongue

No be the mistake talk I dey laugh at your write up

I find it comical very very

You still in de
Re: Boob Movement Founder Abby Chioma Pats Her Vagina As She Twerks Up by Made4naijalove: 4:57pm On Aug 20, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Boob Movement Founder Abby Chioma Pats Her Vagina As She Twerks Up by Gerrard59(m): 5:08pm On Aug 20, 2019
The cant behaviour by most posters above me is unwarranted. There is a demand for what she offers and she simply provides its supply.

It's simple economics. There's a demand and she provides the supply. What's wrong in that?

1 Like

Re: Boob Movement Founder Abby Chioma Pats Her Vagina As She Twerks Up by Gerrard59(m): 5:10pm On Aug 20, 2019
pcguru1:

Smart lady and let me you tell you why, First of all most of the ladies on instagram actually go along way to do this for different purposes. My friend is a photographer and owns a studio, what some of this girls do is to shot a seductive pose and use that for their hookup packaging (personal research) , then others actually use this tactic to amass followers and become IG Influencer's where people would pay them to showcase certain services and product, I know this because I have asked for some on behalf of companies. So it's either Runs girl package or IG Influencer.

OR it could I'm just reading too much meaning into all this cry

Hook-up is the main point behind such poses. I cannot blame them as they're fulfilling a demand by the market.

1 Like

Re: Boob Movement Founder Abby Chioma Pats Her Vagina As She Twerks Up by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 20, 2019
AntiBrutus:

It has to be. Because I don't know how someone will wake up in the morning and decide to do this. Some of them do not even have day jobs, but they are balling...

Living big lives, driving cars, fancy apartments and vacations financed by same men that insult them.

They probably think they are on the right part.

Are they really? Most of these people are borrow posing imho. How big is gram slay queen tachas wardrobe? Every picture with new car has license plate tactically obscured.
Re: Boob Movement Founder Abby Chioma Pats Her Vagina As She Twerks Up by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 20, 2019
ornicus:

Are they really? Most of these people are borrow posing imho. How big is gram slay queen tachas wardrobe? Every picture with new car has license plate tactically obscured.

Some are legit high class o.

Na Tacha know why she still dey local.

Some know how to position themselves for the real "big gods". While others are just showing off, hoping maga go pay one day.

The way that industry is growing, I like to think there is more to it than social media validation.

1 Like

Re: Boob Movement Founder Abby Chioma Pats Her Vagina As She Twerks Up by BlackfireX: 5:26pm On Aug 20, 2019
I refuse this video, I bind , I cast , l .... I.....l .... I.....

1 Like

Re: Boob Movement Founder Abby Chioma Pats Her Vagina As She Twerks Up by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 20, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Some are legit high class o.

Na Tacha know why she still dey local.

Some know how to position themselves for the real "big gods". While others are just showing off, hoping maga go pay one day.

The way that industry is growing, I like to think there is more to it than social media validation.

Anyway as senior account officer to Toke makinwa, you sabi what's up
Re: Boob Movement Founder Abby Chioma Pats Her Vagina As She Twerks Up by franchasng: 7:44pm On Aug 20, 2019
thesicilian:
hahahahahaha cheesy
Re: Boob Movement Founder Abby Chioma Pats Her Vagina As She Twerks Up by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 20, 2019
I don't care what those people above me are saying... That babe fresh die. To lick her up dey hungry me right now grin
Re: Boob Movement Founder Abby Chioma Pats Her Vagina As She Twerks Up by Adaibeku(f): 8:11pm On Aug 20, 2019
Chioma shame on you ,
Ihere megbukwa gi

1 Like

Re: Boob Movement Founder Abby Chioma Pats Her Vagina As She Twerks Up by telkevog(m): 8:47pm On Aug 20, 2019
These category of ladies have made their parts public. So be properly guided that it is public part and not 'Private part'.

1 Like

Re: Boob Movement Founder Abby Chioma Pats Her Vagina As She Twerks Up by Allsingles: 8:48pm On Aug 20, 2019
I can only see that she is frustrated as a woman.
Tomorrow she will say no man is coming to marry after she has gone naked for the world.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What’s Your Pretty Privilege Story ? / What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? / Leaked BBM Chat Conversation Between A Female Student And A Guy Bargainin 4 Moni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.