Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,950 members, 7,824,978 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Who Is More Complicated Between Men And Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is More Complicated Between Men And Women (952 Views)

A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online / Differences Between Men And Women - Kingsley Okonkwo / 10 Differences Between Men And Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is More Complicated Between Men And Women by Chiboi404: 3:10pm On Sep 05, 2017
Just pondering on this topic as a sociologist have been and devising possible way to resolve break up in relationship ,marriage and Union the cause and effect on the society I finally resolved to ask BTW the male species and female and who get wahala pass bcoz everybody get I'm own for body...
Re: Who Is More Complicated Between Men And Women by IdeyFindWife: 3:15pm On Sep 05, 2017
Even contemplating this issue is a complication in itself.

Women are from Venus, Men are from Mars" as the saying goes!
Re: Who Is More Complicated Between Men And Women by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 05, 2017
grin

We..The Ladies... grin

Its our nature sha.
Re: Who Is More Complicated Between Men And Women by Davash222(m): 3:26pm On Sep 05, 2017
IdeyFindWife:
Even contemplating this issue is a complication in itself.

Women are from Venus, Men are from Mars" as the saying goes!
You sure say you go find wife so
Re: Who Is More Complicated Between Men And Women by sarahade(f): 5:52pm On Sep 05, 2017
Women are not complicated most men are just too dumb to understand us.

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Complicated Between Men And Women by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 05, 2017
sarahade:

common keep chut dia undecided
Re: Who Is More Complicated Between Men And Women by sarahade(f): 6:06pm On Sep 05, 2017
Jarizod:

common keep chut dia undecided

You see what I'm saying

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Complicated Between Men And Women by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 05, 2017
Men.

You think you know someone, then all of a sudden, you realize you don't even know them at all.
Re: Who Is More Complicated Between Men And Women by walepackage(m): 7:33pm On Sep 05, 2017
"Complicated" is subjected to interpretation.it can be a 'man' or a 'woman' depending on what makes up of his/her personality which is a multi factoral traits.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is More Complicated Between Men And Women by pocohantas(f): 7:38pm On Sep 05, 2017
walepackage:
"Complicated" is subjected to interpretation.it can be a 'man' or a 'woman' depending on what makes up of his/her personality which is a multi factoral traits.

One sensible Nairalander... kiss
Re: Who Is More Complicated Between Men And Women by walepackage(m): 7:39pm On Sep 05, 2017
pocohantas:

One sensible Nairalander... kiss
tanx dear
Re: Who Is More Complicated Between Men And Women by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 05, 2017
sarahade:

You see what I'm saying

don't mind him..

Btw if u in need of a 20-inchh konnndo to warm ur Toto for 20 hours straight..Ayam available, absolutely free of charge kiss
Re: Who Is More Complicated Between Men And Women by sarahade(f): 9:03pm On Sep 05, 2017
Jarizod:

don't mind him..

Btw if u in need of a 20-inchh konnndo to warm ur Toto for 20 hours straight..Ayam available, absolutely free of charge kiss

Do you know how much you can make in 20 hours in the UK with minimum wage?
Do the maths you will see you are wasting away for nothing.
Get a job/life your parents can't continue to feed you

2 Likes

Re: Who Is More Complicated Between Men And Women by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 05, 2017
sarahade:

story..

So every girl is rejecting 20-inchhh konndo konndo even aunty suliya that hasn't had a single prick in her Toto for 30 years is rejecting one too

Swiri is u ok?
Re: Who Is More Complicated Between Men And Women by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 05, 2017
sarahade:

hello..Can I kpansh you with my 20-inchhhh konnndo smiley
Re: Who Is More Complicated Between Men And Women by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 16, 2017
sarahade:

Re: Who Is More Complicated Between Men And Women by sarahade(f): 9:14am On Sep 16, 2017
bluetrails7:

Help us understand women better, because we believe we guys are way way complicated

If you want to understand women communicating with them helps you.
Re: Who Is More Complicated Between Men And Women by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 16, 2017
sarahade:

If you want to understand women communicating with them helps you.

Re: Who Is More Complicated Between Men And Women by Marcelo290(m): 10:40am On Sep 16, 2017
I'm very complicated myself, for me women ain't that complicated as said, it's just communicating with and understanding them.
Re: Who Is More Complicated Between Men And Women by toastedbread: 10:53am On Sep 16, 2017
women are more complicated than males. what worked with brunette cannot work with blonde. you just have to go back and relearn.
Re: Who Is More Complicated Between Men And Women by XaNdEr101(m): 6:18pm On Sep 16, 2017
sarahade:

any girl that says guys are dumb or all guys are stupid is even more stupid... cuz trust me the guy u think is dumb is smarter than you by far

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Rich White Men Dont Show Off / A Woman Burned Down Her Husband Car Because He Was Seeing Other Women (pictures) / Being Honest In A Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.