Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com (45104 Views)

Is A 2.2 A Bad Grade For A Graduate? / Finally I Became A Copper, Am The First Ambassador To My Family. / Can A Graduate Do NYSC Twice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by gberra: 7:14pm On Sep 05, 2017
I really do believe OP now. I recall her saying the deceased who was killed during the events of Ipob's shenanigans in Dec 2016 was her cousin but Ipob miscreants on NL came hard on her.

1 Like

Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by MrScribe: 7:15pm On Sep 05, 2017
AnonymousIP:
The journey that started some years back just came to a beautiful end!! Today i stopped carrying the tag " Undergraduate" around!!

First of all, i thank God for his mercy and love towards me for "without God we can do nothing". I thank my ever supportive parents, my lovely brothers and my sweet sister.

I thank my beautiful readers and the lovely people of Nigeria ... MAY God continue to bless you all.

And today, I remember my Late Cousin and Roommate, Nkiruka Anthonia Ikeanyionwu (The only surviving child of my mother's late sister) who was killed during Biafra protest on the 2nd day of December, 2015, while on her way to Onitsha to get her school fees receipt, I pray that God through his infinite mercy welcomes you into his eternal glory.

And to the the entire "blogosphere" may God continue to strengthen us all!! The reward for hard work is more work!! May we never get tired of using the internet!!! ... Lol.

Thank you Nairaland , Ever grateful.

CC - Lalasticlala

You are beautiful, no doubt about that.

But why are your smile and poses sort of imbecilic?
Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by brightalo17: 7:15pm On Sep 05, 2017
OP So you're Mrs? judging from the ring. Congrats .
Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by bewla(m): 7:15pm On Sep 05, 2017
AnonymousIP:
The journey that started some years back just came to a beautiful end!! Today i stopped carrying the tag " Undergraduate" around!!

First of all, i thank God for his mercy and love towards me for "without God we can do nothing". I thank my ever supportive parents, my lovely brothers and my sweet sister.

I thank my beautiful readers and the lovely people of Nigeria ... MAY God continue to bless you all.

And today, I remember my Late Cousin and Roommate, Nkiruka Anthonia Ikeanyionwu (The only surviving child of my mother's late sister) who was killed during Biafra protest on the 2nd day of December, 2015, while on her way to Onitsha to get her school fees receipt, I pray that God through his infinite mercy welcomes you into his eternal glory.

And to the the entire "blogosphere" may God continue to strengthen us all!! The reward for hard work is more work!! May we never get tired of using the internet!!! ... Lol.

CC - Lalasticlala
cool pix no yash
Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 05, 2017
I don't actually care. I'm leaving now cheesy
Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by bewla(m): 7:16pm On Sep 05, 2017
AnonymousIP:

CC - Lalasticlala
Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by zeestunner(m): 7:20pm On Sep 05, 2017
i like seeing smart young girl doing big things. congrats wishing you all the best.
Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by sammywyse: 7:20pm On Sep 05, 2017
Good pictures!
Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by Kenmatt(m): 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2017
Vivi, what's on that second to the last finger of your left hand? Don't tell me that you are chained because... Let me reserve my comment
Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by okerekeikpo: 7:23pm On Sep 05, 2017
This Vivian no even fine sef
Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by goaldynboy: 7:24pm On Sep 05, 2017
Vivian Gist!! I follow dey eye you! See my squad:

Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by Tedassie(m): 7:24pm On Sep 05, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
who cares
Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 05, 2017
vivan, carry go girl
more grease to your elbow
kiss
Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 05, 2017
Tedassie:

who cares
u undecided cuz u took the time to acknowledge wink bye

2 Likes

Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by amakadihot87(f): 7:30pm On Sep 05, 2017
Cheap shoes
Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by einsteine(m): 7:31pm On Sep 05, 2017
Congrats but don't post fake news.
Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by goaldynboy: 7:36pm On Sep 05, 2017
gberra:
I really do believe OP now. I recall her saying the deceased who was killed during the events of Ipob's shenanigans in Dec 2016 was her cousin but Ipob miscreants on NL came hard on her.

And Ediots like you were grinning and praising the ediotic soldiers that wasted the life of the innocent girl!!

3 Likes

Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by lamalang(m): 7:38pm On Sep 05, 2017
Beginning of another journey, wish you the best
Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by BluntBoy(m): 7:41pm On Sep 05, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:

What is this one talking about
Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 05, 2017
wetin u want make l do now?

Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 05, 2017
BluntBoy:

What is this one talking about
grin dang. Expression is a crime?
Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 05, 2017
chenzen:
wetin u want make l do now?
that's what I said! Its nice an whatever but I can't get excited undecided

But it is betta than another post with some chicks behind grin
Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by BluntBoy(m): 7:45pm On Sep 05, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
grin dang. Expression is a crime?

I just didn't understand the correlation between your response and the thread.
Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by Richyicon(m): 7:48pm On Sep 05, 2017
AnonymousIP:
Thanks All .. Now let's Blog
I have an online Tv. Would love to contact @viviangist personally. Cheers
Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by cho25bc(f): 7:49pm On Sep 05, 2017
Congratulations Vivian.Happy blogging
Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by Rapoo(m): 7:49pm On Sep 05, 2017
AnonymousIP:

Thanks Dear
is that ring an engagement ring
Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by MrDoGood(m): 7:52pm On Sep 05, 2017
Congratulations � Dear
Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by nickxtra(m): 7:53pm On Sep 05, 2017
Is that wedding ring?
......Is she a married "girl"?
Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by Korinnesta: 7:53pm On Sep 05, 2017
Congrats dear
Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by AyamStarch: 7:53pm On Sep 05, 2017
Is that a ring or a key holder
Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by SuperSuave(m): 7:56pm On Sep 05, 2017
vizkiz:

Just don't become an atheist like some people when you finally hit big lipsrsealed
hahahahha grin I know who get that sub cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 05, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
that's what I said! Its nice an whatever but I can't get excited undecided

But it is betta than another post with some chicks behind grin
Demensia everywhere !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hnd Is Now B.tech Degree In All Nigerian Polytechnics / #JusticeForSylvester: Parents Of Dowen College Cult Members To Fly Them Out / The Look ASUU Chairman Gave Chris Ngige After Reaching Agreement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.