Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,602 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:25 AM

Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com (45365 Views)

Is A 2.2 A Bad Grade For A Graduate? / Finally I Became A Copper, Am The First Ambassador To My Family. / Thank God Av Been Admitted!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by iLegendd(m): 1:46am On Sep 06, 2017
jaymejate:
girl, weytin be ur CGPA... na she sabi lie pass for blogging.
congrats.
u fine true true

beauty, brain and lies grin grin

lala, no go near her, no even try am
Haha. Na you be the 10th person wey dey make me laugh today. Congrats to Vivian. Now you're qualified to give me a call let's try something crazy. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by Alameer(m): 5:59am On Sep 06, 2017
am so happy for you my love congrats once more
Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by femi4: 6:06am On Sep 06, 2017
AnonymousIP:

Dear no be Small Focus ... Like am Fully BACK Now
From which school now, abi the information is classified
Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by gozzlin: 8:16am On Sep 06, 2017
Wow, so na dis small geh dey behind the viviangist blog? Wonderful wonderment!
Beautiful and sweet looking girl. Congrats and more power to your elbow.
Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by Chelseafan1: 8:25am On Sep 06, 2017
AnonymousIP:
The journey that started some years back just came to a beautiful end!! Today i stopped carrying the tag " Undergraduate" around!!

First of all, i thank God for his mercy and love towards me for "without God we can do nothing". I thank my ever supportive parents, my lovely brothers and my sweet sister.

I thank my beautiful readers and the lovely people of Nigeria ... MAY God continue to bless you all.

And today, I remember my Late Cousin and Roommate, Nkiruka Anthonia Ikeanyionwu (The only surviving child of my mother's late sister) who was killed during Biafra protest on the 2nd day of December, 2015, while on her way to Onitsha to get her school fees receipt, I pray that God through his infinite mercy welcomes you into his eternal glory.

And to the the entire "blogosphere" may God continue to strengthen us all!! The reward for hard work is more work!! May we never get tired of using the internet!!! ... Lol.

Thank you Nairaland , Ever grateful.

CC - Lalasticlala

Congratulations beautiful lady.
Your blog is very nice too.

Good to see a lady putting effort into making her own money especially in times like these.

I'm impressed. Ur blog fine pass my own sef.

I'll start visiting henceforth.
Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by Keketu(m): 8:37am On Sep 06, 2017
Freeman50:
Papi, can't remember dragging the small girl wid you. I still believe that every girl knows and goes for who they love.

Are sure you are getting the attention you need from her?
look freeman it not like im saying i go to market woman with you is it?
Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by Dessydemmy: 9:01am On Sep 06, 2017
Congrats dearie. Beauty and brain.
Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by Freeman50(m): 9:15am On Sep 06, 2017
Keketu:
look freeman it not like im saying i go to market woman with you is it?
But you sounded as such......and that's the way anybody wid sense will see it. Menh, You went too far forgetting that she's just a mere girl.
Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by lalasticlala(m): 9:41am On Sep 06, 2017
egopersonified:
I like how you have your business name in the last picture while your friends have their slay names

BTW who wrote that headline on front page, I am beginning to suspect this lalasticlala

Lol. Ego I de hail ooo. Long time
Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by MhizOmaMerit: 9:57am On Sep 06, 2017
Congrats dear
Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by 400billionman: 10:07am On Sep 06, 2017
AnonymousIP:
The journey that started some years back just came to a beautiful end!! Today i stopped carrying the tag " Undergraduate" around!!

First of all, i thank God for his mercy and love towards me for "without God we can do nothing". I thank my ever supportive parents, my lovely brothers and my sweet sister.

I thank my beautiful readers and the lovely people of Nigeria ... MAY God continue to bless you all.

And today, I remember my Late Cousin and Roommate, Nkiruka Anthonia Ikeanyionwu (The only surviving child of my mother's late sister) who was killed during Biafra protest on the 2nd day of December, 2015, while on her way to Onitsha to get her school fees receipt, I pray that God through his infinite mercy welcomes you into his eternal glory.

And to the the entire "blogosphere" may God continue to strengthen us all!! The reward for hard work is more work!! May we never get tired of using the internet!!! ... Lol.

CC - Lalasticlala

Nice.

One word of advice.

Do not come and graduate and come and be doing SLAY QUEEN.

See you and your sisters have started slaying..

Okay now..
Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by egopersonified(f): 10:20am On Sep 06, 2017
lalasticlala:

Lol. Ego I de hail ooo. Long time
I'm fine, hope you are good, still waiting for your blog, take care
Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by Keketu(m): 10:45am On Sep 06, 2017
Freeman50:
But you sounded as such......and that's the way anybody wid sense will see it. Menh, You went too far forgetting that she's just a mere girl.
see viva to me it not a mere girl !! angry but that do not mean i go to market woman with you although it sound like it
Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by Austin234(m): 11:06am On Sep 06, 2017
Congrats pretty young blogger. I can see ur impact in the biosphere. But don't forget how God made u what u are today as many would turn to atheist when they think they have arrived.
Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by webngnews: 11:28am On Sep 06, 2017
Oh..good
Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by pally123: 12:23pm On Sep 06, 2017
Damn Viv! Who's that "black damsel" there
Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by 900warriorz: 12:44pm On Sep 06, 2017
for her mind now angry
Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by nefertitiram: 2:02pm On Sep 06, 2017
AnonymousIP:

CC - Lalasticlala

The only surviving child of your mother's late sister...
But she was killed, how is she still surviving?

Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by nefertitiram: 2:07pm On Sep 06, 2017
brightalo17:
OP So you're Mrs? judging from the ring. Congrats .

They marry early in the east, that's why they get bored after a few years and start looking for young boys to grease their engines
Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by shadyberry(f): 2:37pm On Sep 06, 2017
Congrats dear...More Grace. tongue
Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by mystmoze(m): 11:09am On Sep 07, 2017
Damibiz:
Oboy u ma na great makurdian u be ?
Yes o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drone Images Of Osun State University, Osogbo. / #JusticeForSylvester: Parents Of Dowen College Cult Members To Fly Them Out / Five FUTA Students Beat A Female Student For 'Running Her Mouth'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.