Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:24 AM

Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com (45362 Views)

Is A 2.2 A Bad Grade For A Graduate? / Finally I Became A Copper, Am The First Ambassador To My Family. / Thank God Av Been Admitted!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by 9inches(m): 8:00pm On Sep 05, 2017
AnonymousIP:
The journey that started some years back just came to a beautiful end!! Today i stopped carrying the tag " Undergraduate" around!!

First of all, i thank God for his mercy and love towards me for "without God we can do nothing". I thank my ever supportive parents, my lovely brothers and my sweet sister.

I thank my beautiful readers and the lovely people of Nigeria ... MAY God continue to bless you all.

And today, I remember my Late Cousin and Roommate, Nkiruka Anthonia Ikeanyionwu (The only surviving child of my mother's late sister) who was killed during Biafra protest on the 2nd day of December, 2015, while on her way to Onitsha to get her school fees receipt, I pray that God through his infinite mercy welcomes you into his eternal glory.

And to the the entire "blogosphere" may God continue to strengthen us all!! The reward for hard work is more work!! May we never get tired of using the internet!!! ... Lol.

Thank you Nairaland , Ever grateful.

This Viviangist fine o. To marry juz dey hungry me walahi cool
Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by SuperSuave(m): 8:00pm On Sep 05, 2017
AnonymousIP:
Thanks All .. Now let's Blog
and who said black isn't beautiful!! see fine gehs
Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 05, 2017
BluntBoy:

I just didn't understand the correlation between your response and the thread.
Sweet PuffPuff has Demensia bro!
Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by princetom1(m): 8:01pm On Sep 05, 2017
AnonymousIP:

Dear no be Small Focus ... Like am Fully BACK Now

Lexusgs430, tell me she isn't married with the Ring am seeing on her finger angry
Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 05, 2017
chenzen:
Demensia everywhere !!!
haha. it's "dementia" tongue
Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by BluntBoy(m): 8:11pm On Sep 05, 2017
chenzen:
Sweet PuffPuff has Demensia bro!
Seems like you are right.
Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by Opelwonder(m): 8:13pm On Sep 05, 2017
vizkiz:

Just don't become an atheist like some people when you finally hit big lipsrsealed
like seun. That careless guy that was brought up as a christain. When small money enter im hand, im con decide say God no exist again. But back in 2005, he was praying to God to help nairaland establish. That tym God dey exist

1 Like

Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 05, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
haha. it's "dementia" tongue
l just wanted to be sure u wouldn't miss the oral pronunciation... when l say demensia, l mean dementia... get it right so u wouldn't miss the meaning since u already have Alzheimer syndrome already
Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by Lexusgs430: 8:21pm On Sep 05, 2017
princetom1:

Lexusgs430, tell me she isn't married with the Ring am seeing on her finger angry

U wan beg to apply?
Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 05, 2017
chenzen:
l just wanted to be sure u wouldn't miss the oral pronunciation... when l say demensia, l mean dementia... get it right so u wouldn't miss the meaning since u already have Alzheimer syndrome already
tongue nice lie.
Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by princetom1(m): 8:25pm On Sep 05, 2017
Lexusgs430:

U wan beg to apply?

No o ooo. Am just pointing it out to all those guys salivating above me
Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 05, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
tongue nice lie.
perhaps... but l m sure about u aving that dreaded brain disease
Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by giles14(m): 8:33pm On Sep 05, 2017
AnonymousIP:
hmmm wich one b information scientist .
well contrats.

tnk God for ur life cos dis post of Vivian no b about death
Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by bamisepeters(m): 8:35pm On Sep 05, 2017
Congrats bae!
Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 05, 2017
chenzen:
perhaps... but l m sure about u aving that dreaded brain disease
no sir. wink by his strips I'm healed. I walk an live in divine health tongue now let's get yer's
Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by bamisepeters(m): 8:38pm On Sep 05, 2017
fidalgo19:
How does blogging help you make it big in life.
determination and thirst to be different in a unique way.
Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 05, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
no sir. wink by his strips I'm healed. I walk an live in divine health tongue now let's get yer's
l wish
Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 05, 2017
chenzen:
l wish
dont wish grin bow down. Let's us pray tongue
Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by Glossy64(f): 8:46pm On Sep 05, 2017
Wow....so we kind of relate!!? Nkiru's dad is my Mum's brother...congrats dear
Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by RapportNaija(m): 8:47pm On Sep 05, 2017
AnonymousIP:

Dear no be Small Focus ... Like am Fully BACK Now

Congrats. And stop changing your domain every year, from .com to .net, now .com.ng, come on, how do you cope with drop in traffic?
Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by jy2kbeyond(m): 8:54pm On Sep 05, 2017
Viviangist. I need to give you an interview for my publication
Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by Deiok(m): 8:55pm On Sep 05, 2017
congrats to you dear.
Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by xris5050(m): 9:01pm On Sep 05, 2017
Congratulations. Good job

AnonymousIP:
The journey that started some years back just came to a beautiful end!! Today i stopped carrying the tag " Undergraduate" around!!

First of all, i thank God for his mercy and love towards me for "without God we can do nothing". I thank my ever supportive parents, my lovely brothers and my sweet sister.

I thank my beautiful readers and the lovely people of Nigeria ... MAY God continue to bless you all.

And today, I remember my Late Cousin and Roommate, Nkiruka Anthonia Ikeanyionwu (The only surviving child of my mother's late sister) who was killed during Biafra protest on the 2nd day of December, 2015, while on her way to Onitsha to get her school fees receipt, I pray that God through his infinite mercy welcomes you into his eternal glory.

And to the the entire "blogosphere" may God continue to strengthen us all!! The reward for hard work is more work!! May we never get tired of using the internet!!! ... Lol.

Thank you Nairaland , Ever grateful.

CC - Lalasticlala
Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by venus4cupid: 9:01pm On Sep 05, 2017
AnonymousIP:

I wish i could meet someone like you.
Truely dedicated, committed and natural.
Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by Freeman50(m): 9:03pm On Sep 05, 2017
Congratulations vivygirl...... have finally gat to see you. you are pretty & cool.
Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by Lexusgs430: 9:04pm On Sep 05, 2017
princetom1:

No o ooo. Am just pointing it out to all those guys salivating above me

You are Numero uno suspecto .....
Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by VajanahDischaj(f): 9:06pm On Sep 05, 2017
She is my clitheart! I cant fyiork without her.
Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by Keketu(m): 9:07pm On Sep 05, 2017
adepeter2027:
Wetin Atheism do you undecided
he only looking for way to toast the girl angry
Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by Keketu(m): 9:09pm On Sep 05, 2017
Freeman50:
Congratulations vivygirl...... have finally gat to see you. you are pretty & cool.
angry please stop trying to toast my vivipopo
Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by mystmoze(m): 9:12pm On Sep 05, 2017
Damibiz:
Congrate...it is a dream of every student to graduate.....thunder fall on ASUU
Me and dis girl get admission same year o.... See as bsu jst de yeye my life in collaboration with ASUU
Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by amaka4eva: 9:13pm On Sep 05, 2017
Congrat dear, hoping to be like u
Re: Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com by Tedassie(m): 9:14pm On Sep 05, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
u undecided cuz u took the time to acknowledge wink bye
lol...buh it sure made you feel good,innit¿

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drone Images Of Osun State University, Osogbo. / #JusticeForSylvester: Parents Of Dowen College Cult Members To Fly Them Out / Direct Entry Courses For SLT (science Lab Tech)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.