Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Ladies, Aren't Igbo Men Just The Best Men Out There - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Aren't Igbo Men Just The Best Men Out There (653 Views)

Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) / Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? / 'I Have Slept With Different Men Just Because Of Help'; Mother Of 4 Reveals.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Aren't Igbo Men Just The Best Men Out There by onila(f): 5:47pm On Sep 05, 2017
just so manly and hardworking
Re: Ladies, Aren't Igbo Men Just The Best Men Out There by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 5:48pm On Sep 05, 2017
, Jesus is coming very soon, hellfire is real, I just thought about me missing heaven, I love you all please don't miss heaven, All these things are signs of the last day, the devil is trying to draw us away from God, men all these pleasures are nothing before God, he's the sole owner of our lives, Think about where you will spend eternity if you are no more, God loves you that is why he's giving you this opportunity, this might be your last day on earth, I hope i have passed my message across
Please to those i have offended am really sorry, I wish there is a way i can change my moniker,
Please serve God today

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Aren't Igbo Men Just The Best Men Out There by Dotwillis1(m): 5:53pm On Sep 05, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:
, Jesus is coming very soon, hellfire is real, I just thought about me missing heaven, I love you all please don't miss heaven, All these things are signs of the last day, the devil is trying to draw us away from God, men all these pleasures are nothing before God, he's the sole owner of our lives, Think about where you will spend eternity if you are no more, God loves you that is why he's giving you this opportunity, this might be your last day on earth, I hope i have passed my message across
Please to those i have offended am really sorry, I wish there is a way i can change my moniker,
Please serve God today

the question is ain't Igbo men the best out there undecided
Re: Ladies, Aren't Igbo Men Just The Best Men Out There by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 5:55pm On Sep 05, 2017
Dotwillis1:

the question is ain't Igbo men the best out there undecided

Sorry for derailing
Re: Ladies, Aren't Igbo Men Just The Best Men Out There by LUGBE: 6:04pm On Sep 05, 2017
cheesy

They are, no doubt about that kiss
Re: Ladies, Aren't Igbo Men Just The Best Men Out There by LanreGH(m): 6:14pm On Sep 05, 2017
onila:

It depends on what you mean by real/best men. It's relative. If your man is igbo and he is good, then goodluck. Someone will soon come here to say Yoruba is the best. Then it will lead to unproductive argument .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Aren't Igbo Men Just The Best Men Out There by Johngla(m): 6:21pm On Sep 05, 2017
onila:

Onila the mami water? Lol just kidding
Re: Ladies, Aren't Igbo Men Just The Best Men Out There by mofeoluwadassah: 6:51pm On Sep 05, 2017
i see you're looking for trouble again wink
Re: Ladies, Aren't Igbo Men Just The Best Men Out There by onila(f): 9:59am On Sep 06, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
i see you're looking for trouble again wink

undecided
Re: Ladies, Aren't Igbo Men Just The Best Men Out There by onila(f): 4:27pm On Sep 06, 2017
[quote][/quote] smiley

(1) (Reply)

5 Approaches Some Men Take That Are Annoying / The Outcome Of My Suicide Mission / Do Many ( Any ?) Guys Usually , Naturally Make Noise During Sex Or Orgasm ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.