Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,166 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Opinion: A Facebook Girl Wants To Part With Her Vaginity With A Lesbian. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion: A Facebook Girl Wants To Part With Her Vaginity With A Lesbian. (1158 Views)

My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves / Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me / THIS is How A Girl Wants You To TEXT/CHAT HER & Find You Attractive (Top Secret) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: A Facebook Girl Wants To Part With Her Vaginity With A Lesbian. by Treash(m): 3:44pm On Mar 25, 2018
A Facebook girl and self-acclaimed owner of a girl-child foundation by name, Chinyere Cherry Okoro has indicated her interest in giving out her vaginity to a girl other than boy. Pictures below.

Re: Opinion: A Facebook Girl Wants To Part With Her Vaginity With A Lesbian. by donstan18: 3:46pm On Mar 25, 2018
cheesy
Re: Opinion: A Facebook Girl Wants To Part With Her Vaginity With A Lesbian. by McBrooklyn(m): 3:46pm On Mar 25, 2018
Lol...
Re: Opinion: A Facebook Girl Wants To Part With Her Vaginity With A Lesbian. by taylor89(m): 3:46pm On Mar 25, 2018
Hmm
Re: Opinion: A Facebook Girl Wants To Part With Her Vaginity With A Lesbian. by Blakjewelry(m): 3:46pm On Mar 25, 2018
Too many crazies nowadays
Re: Opinion: A Facebook Girl Wants To Part With Her Vaginity With A Lesbian. by bizzy500: 3:55pm On Mar 25, 2018
coolSo no be only man fit disvirgin ..girls sef fit disvirgin. Its ok
Re: Opinion: A Facebook Girl Wants To Part With Her Vaginity With A Lesbian. by ubunja(m): 4:25pm On Mar 25, 2018
dick or you still a virgin

1 Like

Re: Opinion: A Facebook Girl Wants To Part With Her Vaginity With A Lesbian. by obiorathesubtle: 4:40pm On Mar 25, 2018
I guess homosexuality is now this trending topic on the gawd awful forum

Re: Opinion: A Facebook Girl Wants To Part With Her Vaginity With A Lesbian. by IeatPussy: 4:56pm On Mar 25, 2018
Very soon Nigerian will use thier hand and turn the country to gay country since ppl can come openly and turn about being gay. Like Bobrisky
Re: Opinion: A Facebook Girl Wants To Part With Her Vaginity With A Lesbian. by Mandrake007(m): 5:37pm On Mar 25, 2018
Gone are the days we should be applauding virgins,if I had a daughter who is 16 and doesn't have a bf i'd be worried and i'll keep saying it and I won't stop,any girl in her 20's priding herself in being a virgin,there's a high tendency she's a closeted lesbian.

(1) (Reply)

Had gxg / 34 Years Old Woman Confess ‘I Masturbate With A New intimacy gadget Every Day’ / Ladies Share Photos Of Themselves Clad In Sexy Lingerie To Celebrate Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.