Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,376 members, 7,861,037 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:46 PM

A Girl Friend Vs Bank Manager In Owerri! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl Friend Vs Bank Manager In Owerri! (4375 Views)

My Girl Friend Wants Is Raw ''NO CD'' / I Dont Like Sleeping With My Girl Friend But They Normaly Call ME Fool / Should A Girl Friend Keep In Touch Which Her Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Girl Friend Vs Bank Manager In Owerri! by Gee64: 5:15pm On Jul 26, 2023
DON'T DUMP HER!

No unmarried lady is a saint. If you dump her, you may end up making a worse choice.
Re: A Girl Friend Vs Bank Manager In Owerri! by Snowx: 8:14pm On Jul 26, 2023
Women sef, just little pressure from other men while in relationship they will succumb. She might Love you too. But withdraw your emotional attachment and watch her. If the bank manager is a single guy, I wld have advice you to quit the relationship.
Re: A Girl Friend Vs Bank Manager In Owerri! by Deepocean(m): 9:32pm On Jul 26, 2023
The concern I always have with the type of posts is how the posters are so confident that the lady/guy in question won't be reading the post with this descriptive details of people in question. Or the ladies is an illiterate that won't see/use Nairaland forever or the likes of op are cooking up stories.
Re: A Girl Friend Vs Bank Manager In Owerri! by Odebayo4010(m): 10:16pm On Jul 26, 2023
spoilt:
you caught her with incriminating texts and she's asking u to keep her in your prayers? That heifer is funny.

Why did you address his girl as heifer,is not fair
Re: A Girl Friend Vs Bank Manager In Owerri! by Odebayo4010(m): 10:27pm On Jul 26, 2023
Stanfordx:
shud i stl hang around wit her den play wit her n 4get abt luv.Dis girl cals me twice in everyday.

Na wa for you oh,the girl has see you finish, that's why she is manipulating you,you don't wise at all,most they tell you to leave the girl,you fail to realize that she is doing against what she told you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Theatens To Leave Because I Did Not Meet Up To Her Expectation / She Only Call On Me When She Needs Asistance. / Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.