Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,841 members, 7,828,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

How Will You Feel? If Your Fiance Just Start Answering Ur Call Casually - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You Feel? If Your Fiance Just Start Answering Ur Call Casually (747 Views)

Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? / My Fiance Just Called Of Our Engagement After Four Years / Ladies,how Do U Feel,when Ur Boo Misses Ur Call And Refuses To Call You Back.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You Feel? If Your Fiance Just Start Answering Ur Call Casually by dns(m): 6:56pm On Mar 22, 2010
The girl ur in love with just stop to call you on phone the sweet name she use to call you what will u do or feel? my girl do to call me Baby and when ever she pick my call the first word that comes out of her is my Baby how are you! but now she will just pick it casually like a business partner Hello! what did you think and what might be the couse?

post your views without ITK

S.D
Re: How Will You Feel? If Your Fiance Just Start Answering Ur Call Casually by donfade: 7:44pm On Mar 22, 2010
if you need help, watch how your finger clicks your keyboard you need suggestion and yet attached conditions to it why are you like this maybe
Re: How Will You Feel? If Your Fiance Just Start Answering Ur Call Casually by coolier(f): 7:57pm On Mar 22, 2010
Me thinks she needs a breathing space undecided
Re: How Will You Feel? If Your Fiance Just Start Answering Ur Call Casually by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 22, 2010
Simple,she's started bleeping a sweeter dick.she has a new Baby
Re: How Will You Feel? If Your Fiance Just Start Answering Ur Call Casually by googles: 8:25pm On Mar 22, 2010
undecided undecided
[size=13pt]
maybe she's angry with you over something and thats her way of showing it undecided

it takes more dan her way of answering your calls to conclude she cheating on you i think
[/size]
Re: How Will You Feel? If Your Fiance Just Start Answering Ur Call Casually by daduke2k(m): 8:30pm On Mar 22, 2010
Eva so smart. @Is dis just one of ur numerous threads or a real issue.
Re: How Will You Feel? If Your Fiance Just Start Answering Ur Call Casually by LadyLocs(f): 10:11am On Mar 23, 2010
Methinks you no longer have a fiance, but then again I could be wrong undecided
Re: How Will You Feel? If Your Fiance Just Start Answering Ur Call Casually by MissyB1(m): 10:23am On Mar 23, 2010
googles:

[size=13pt]
maybe she's angry with you over something and thats her way of showing it 

it takes more dan her way of answering your calls to conclude she cheating on you i think
[/size]
Seconded!
Re: How Will You Feel? If Your Fiance Just Start Answering Ur Call Casually by Enockia(m): 10:53am On Mar 23, 2010
i think u should give her tie to re-asses her priorities
Re: How Will You Feel? If Your Fiance Just Start Answering Ur Call Casually by dns(m): 3:04pm On Mar 23, 2010
daduke2k:

Eva so smart. @Is dis just one of your numerous threads or a real issue.
why on her majesty's secrete service raither than on his majesty's open service balabalabalablalalalalala
Re: How Will You Feel? If Your Fiance Just Start Answering Ur Call Casually by dns(m): 12:45pm On Mar 24, 2010
can u guys help some here!

(1) (Reply)

Lady's Comment How Would U Like To Be Approach Or Toast By A Guy. / If You Cannot Afford Me, Keep Walking And Don't Look Back / New Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.