Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. (63079 Views)

Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's / I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old / Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. by shege45: 7:54am On Sep 09, 2017
jay7:

If transportation is not the one draining your money then you need to work on your savings, set a saving target for yourself and have a purpose for saving, let say you want to buy a bag of soyabean at the rate of 25,000 naira and resell later all you have to do is deprive yourself of somethings, you can buy half bag this month then half bag next month, because it's hard at times to save money in one's account without spending but buying and reselling of most agricultural products has been helping me save my money.
tank God u know putting it in an acct is nt a gud idea in ds period.so pls enlighten me.more n hw to go abt ds issue cus i truly have saving problem
Re: I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 09, 2017
Wow what a plan,i love this! But seriously tell me in my ear,are u sure its jst d 35k? because i dnt realy see how dat will b possible...anyway it wud hv been better if ur wife have somtin doin...u guys are in on loooong run bt u will survive no matter what,thats life,by dis time next 3 years ur story go don change..i wish u guys all d best...and one thing,u are very lucky,very lucky to have so many support for ur wedding,u are not even spending too much!!..with those people around you,am very sure u will make it!!..
Re: I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 09, 2017
best of luck
Re: I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. by newslifeop: 9:14am On Sep 09, 2017
Oh
Re: I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. by jay7(m): 4:08pm On Sep 09, 2017
shege45:
tank God u know putting it in an acct is nt a gud idea in ds period.so pls enlighten me.more n hw to go abt ds issue cus i truly have saving problem
You are right putting it in your account is a no go area because need will arise and you will spend it, but like I said earlier you can set a target for yourself let say you want to open a barbing saloon for someone to be giving you a certain amount every month you can start with the estimate of what you need then you will be buying it gradually till you finish buying the materials needed for the business doing so will keep the money out of your account or you can do a feasibility studies and see what is cheap now in your environment which might shoot up in price in two to three months, you can buy an store them then you resell later, mind you buy items that cannot spoil easily. the above epistle is just an analysis you know what you want just set a target and savings become easy.
Re: I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. by ElsonMorali: 7:21pm On Sep 09, 2017
Nukualofa:
[b]ote) (Report) (Like) (Share)
Love rules #
Re: A Massive Cry For Help by OldBeer: 12:53pm On Nov 13, 2016
@ElsonMorali, thank you for the tips, it could not have come at a better time. I'm done with school and waiting for service. Will turn this period into my alone time. Thanks again.

you are most welcome.
Re: I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. by Merryglad(f): 10:52pm On Sep 09, 2017
iyke649:
luv ur comment.
thanks
Re: I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. by iyke649(m): 10:44am On Sep 12, 2017
Merryglad:
thanks
u welcome dear
Re: I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. by Habeyy(m): 2:14pm On Sep 12, 2017
hotdi:
Impressive analysis...Op u are right, I also got married earning N48,000, while sponsoring my younger sister in my state's university because my father is late. I was told not to marry yet but I know as a graduate with promising job, at 30 yrs of age it was the right time because I actually planned to get married at age 30.
Then my wife was 27 yrs old and she just finished her NYSC. Most of your plans look similar to mine, I filled her bags upfront too, I have my suit and shoes in stock too, my committee of friends sponsored my bachelors eve, DJ and MC. One of my cousin sister rented the wedding gown, a friend rented a very moderate hall of 45k, I only paid 35k for decoration. My aunt organised her friends to do the cooking after I bought the food stuff including 55k cow. My in-laws waved the dowry even though we presented it. And other favours I can't mention right now.

After the wedding, I was still able to pay my sisters school fees she is now in 300L. I occupied a one bedroom apartment at our staff quarters. Presently, my wife is doing home lesson inside my sitting room for 27 pupils paying her 3k each.
I got the job with my ND and after my wedding I was placed on Grade Level 7 using my HND, now earning 99k.

Note:
I 've always contributed financially during friends wedding in the past ranging from 5k-7k, in addition to physical assistance.
Good deeds pays. I once followed a friend to his elder brother's wedding those days, the cow purchased for the wedding became aggressive during conveyance and got loosed on the road, I took up the challenge of joining them for tracing and capturing it. I never knew the man took notice of my efforts. He is the one who paid 55k for my wedding cow.

Planning is the way out, given the economic realities in this country, as a stitch in time saves nine. You don't want to be paying children school fees at old age, do you? Then better face the hardship now and rest later. There are no comfortable time to marry...you are just deceiving yourself if you think so. Once you are matured in mind, with little resource and matured wife, you will succeed. Don't be a fool at 40, pls. Marriage usually comes with its own luck sometimes.
cool

what can I say
Pls I need people like you and the op to start mentoring me sir
God bless your home
Re: I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. by Blecool(f): 2:29pm On Sep 12, 2017
You are making sense joor. Start somewhere. U dnt have to have a lot of money to get a partner. Cut your coat according to your material. God help you fulfil this.

1 Like

Re: I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 12, 2017
Very matured and nicely put post, op.even though this ur post long like the epistle wey apostle Paul write to the Corinthians i still take time reading every point.as for those ladies saying they can't marry a man who earns 35k monthly or 100k monthly op make u understand say some of the body creams wey some of them dey use dey cost over 40k.so how a man wey dey earn 35k monthly go fit buy cream worth 40k for such a babecheesy.me i open mouth one day wey one babe tell me say her body creams wey she dey use dey cost about 20k and na from new York dem dey send for am monthly kudos of her rich sugar daddies.the tin for here be say young girls who want to settle down should date normal girls and avoid slayqueen..why would u be a salary earner and still be running after slayqueen..it Doesn't make sense.

2 Likes

Re: I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 12, 2017
pocohantas:
You have lots of support system, not everyone is this lucky.
You also didn't tell us you most likely have another source of income.
You buy impulsively according to your writeup, who does that with 35-37k salary?

If they say they can't marry with 35k, leave it for them.
Wish them the best...
While they wish you same.

They are not rare. They are everywhere.
OP, is very discerning that's why he could pick her out of all the karashikas. Some of you want a girl with the so called 'slay queen' looks and body ...someone you can flaunt around as high class babe.

That's how you guys end up ignoring the modest babe because she doesn't look overly flashy. When slayqueen slays una pocket, you come to NL and shout all girls are the same.

Start observing pre-wedding pictures henceforth. Watch how modest young men go for modest young women. The best thing that can happen to anyone...male or female, is to know your size, it's not an insult...it's for ones peace of mind.
actually not all slayqueens are beautiful.there are some i have seen With sagging tummy,sister mother arms and bloated looking body.the only reason they are different from normal ladies is cos of the heavy amount of makeup dey apply on their body and also cos they do runz.minus dat they just like other babes.i have seen normal ladies with little makeup but more breathtaking beautiful than the glorified slayqueenscheesy.

1 Like

Re: I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. by pocohantas(f): 3:20pm On Sep 12, 2017
lefulefu:
actually not all slayqueens are beautiful.there are some i have seen With sagging tummy,sister mother arms and bloated looking body.the only reason they are different from normal ladies is cos of the heavy amount of makeup dey apply on their body and also cos they do runz.minus dat they just like other babes.i have seen normal ladies with little makeup but more breathtaking beautiful than the glorified slayqueenscheesy.

LOL. I used that word figuratively, I wasn't really talking about beauty, but their excessive desire for expensive things. Things they can and sometimes cannot afford.
Re: I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 12, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL. I used that word figuratively, I wasn't really talking about beauty, but their excessive desire for expensive things. Things they can and sometimes cannot afford.
oh ok...cheesy.anyway any young man with a modest income who desires in dating a slayqueen is opting to shoot himself in the footcheesy.leave dem for the entertainers and moneybagscheesy.
Re: I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. by LorDBolton(m): 4:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
donpata:

Thats your opinion. i wear the shoe and know how it pinches. That's why i said, different stroke for different folks. read my intention well.

You seem overconfident ...
Re: I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. by donpata(m): 8:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
LorDBolton:

You seem overconfident ...

Yes I am. Though not in my ability but through the strength of Christ which so powerfully works in me. I know I have to double up my game. I know it won't be easy. But I also know that in d next six months, my monthly income shall be greater than what I have now. How? I can't say but I believe and will act accordingly. Sooooo.... I can't wait till that time to do the needful. I must start somewhere.
Re: I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. by LorDBolton(m): 9:47pm On Sep 12, 2017
donpata:

Yes I am. Though not in my ability but through the strength of Christ which so powerfully works in me. I know I have to double up my game. I know it won't be easy. But I also know that in d next six months, my monthly income shall be greater than what I have now. How? I can't say but I believe and will act accordingly. Sooooo.... I can't wait till that time to do the needful. I must start somewhere.

Good luck
Re: I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. by tosyne2much(m): 11:08pm On Sep 12, 2017
GOFRONT:
Hmmm.....Irony of Life......Op @30 has 2 plots of land

@30 I cant even boast of a bag of cement

And on that other Thread som guyz want som other guyz to wait until they start Earning 700k monthly before they start talkin marriage......700k that is not even guaranteed and in d process they might end up waitin for 700k till another 25yrs......55yrs don waka be dat oo
I don laugh tire ooo cheesy
Re: I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. by Safiaa(f): 11:34pm On Sep 12, 2017
Nice thread. Not applicable to all, but inspirational and encouraging to many.
Re: I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 12, 2017
Safiaa:

Re: I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. by Safiaa(f): 11:42pm On Sep 12, 2017
[quote author=Piiko post=60399369][/quote]what lol?
Re: I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 12, 2017
Safiaa:
what lol?
you aired me
Re: I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. by Safiaa(f): 11:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
Piiko:
you aired me
we'll talk tomorrow hun. Goodnight x.

1 Like

Re: I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
Safiaa:
we'll talk tomorrow hun. Goodnight x.
goodnight kiss if we don't this will come your way

Re: I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. by martinz23(m): 11:49pm On Sep 12, 2017
missnawty:
My fiancé earns about 70k monthly, I am presently not working. He is talking abt marriage alrdy and I'm alws lookin at him with one side eyes. Will 70k b enof for us?

The plenty money for Wedding, life after wedding (atlist we Shuld stay in a two bedroom apartment, yes nah.. Wat if we have visitors?) taking care of me, him and our baby wen we later have one.. With just 70k? Let's be realistic jare!!! hiahn! How will we clear all d wedding debts and live well with 70k after wedding? I wuldnt be this bothered if I'm working sha.

He is kinda living ok for now cos he isn't married.. Inshort he is okay. Bt wen he's married nko?

Seeing op with just 35k as salary as he is stil this positive.. Well.. Well.. Well..
God Dey sha!
You better allow the young man o
Re: I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. by martinz23(m): 11:50pm On Sep 12, 2017
vladimiros:
anybody praising this OP is just as foolish as the op

op is a madman, I fvcking mad man

30k salary and he wants to get married .

op let me make u feel bad.

I am 23 and last month I made over 800k, what do I do? agro trading..simple

I started with 50k. I currently have 3 employees..

and the 800k even small sef.

op u better fing money or else..

I have warned you
Oga are you serious?
Re: I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 15, 2017
hey bighead
Safiaa:
Re: I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. by Mrbehave: 5:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
donpata:

dont pity me. Pray for yourself and include me too.
Please Sir I seriously need your help. Help me and drop your phone number so that I will give you a call.I need you to counsel and guide me.
Re: I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. by kaboninc(m): 2:09pm On Sep 16, 2017
Simplep:
Wow what a plan,i love this! But seriously tell me in my ear,are u sure its jst d 35k? because i dnt realy see how dat will b possible...anyway it wud hv been better if ur wife have somtin doin...u guys are in on loooong run bt u will survive no matter what,thats life,by dis time next 3 years ur story go don change..i wish u guys all d best...and one thing,u are very lucky,very lucky to have so many support for ur wedding,u are not even spending too much!!..with those people around you,am very sure u will make it!!..

Hi
Re: I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. by cc150615(f): 6:14pm On Sep 17, 2017
OP, don't say you're getting married, actually 'my family and friends are marrying a wife for me' is more like it.
Noone says 35k can't survive a family, we're only saying it's hard and that's why many of such people burden their friends and family with their financial needs.
For instance, your best man that paid for your 16k suit, if he was running a family on a 35k salary, would he have been able to pay for your suit?
You want to still start phd next year and maybe you'll be preparing or having your first child then.
Brother forget confidence and face reality, if your wedding is already this simple and you can't finance it on your own (or at least with only minimal outside support), you'll be needing a lot of help financing your family.
I know y'all will say I'm a hater but there's really nothing to brag about in this your wedding plan.
Re: I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. by Salewasexy: 11:09pm On Sep 17, 2017
hotdi:
Impressive analysis...Op u are right, I also got married earning N48,000, while sponsoring my younger sister in my state's university because my father is late. I was told not to marry yet but I know as a graduate with promising job, at 30 yrs of age it was the right time because I actually planned to get married at age 30.
Then my wife was 27 yrs old and she just finished her NYSC. Most of your plans look similar to mine, I filled her bags upfront too, I have my suit and shoes in stock too, my committee of friends sponsored my bachelors eve, DJ and MC. One of my cousin sister rented the wedding gown, a friend rented a very moderate hall of 45k, I only paid 35k for decoration. My aunt organised her friends to do the cooking after I bought the food stuff including 55k cow. My in-laws waved the dowry even though we presented it. And other favours I can't mention right now.

After the wedding, I was still able to pay my sisters school fees she is now in 300L. I occupied a one bedroom apartment at our staff quarters. Presently, my wife is doing home lesson inside my sitting room for 27 pupils paying her 3k each.
I got the job with my ND and after my wedding I was placed on Grade Level 7 using my HND, now earning 99k.

Note:
I 've always contributed financially during friends wedding in the past ranging from 5k-7k, in addition to physical assistance.
Good deeds pays. I once followed a friend to his elder brother's wedding those days, the cow purchased for the wedding became aggressive during conveyance and got loosed on the road, I took up the challenge of joining them for tracing and capturing it. I never knew the man took notice of my efforts. He is the one who paid 55k for my wedding cow.

Planning is the way out, given the economic realities in this country, as a stitch in time saves nine. You don't want to be paying children school fees at old age, do you? Then better face the hardship now and rest later. There are no comfortable time to marry...you are just deceiving yourself if you think so. Once you are matured in mind, with little resource and matured wife, you will succeed. Don't be a fool at 40, pls. Marriage usually comes with its own luck sometimes.
cool

Lmao at tracing and capturing

Re: I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. by mercy0008(f): 3:25pm On Sep 18, 2017
I HAVE NEVER BEEN A FAN OF BIG WEDDINGS, LIKE GATHERING CROWD AND ALL. I WISH I WILL MEET A MAN LIKE ME. WE WILL DO A WEDDING OF 100 PEOPLE ,50 FROM HIS SIDE AND 50 FROM MINE. THEY ARE NOT GUESTS, THEY ARE WITNESSES. NO PARTY, AFTER THE HONEYMOON WE CAN THROW SMALL RECEPTION, WHICH IS NOT COMPULSORY. IF I HAVE A BOYFRIEND THAT I LOVE AND HE IS EARNING 70K MONTHLY WE CAN GET MARRIED. LIFE IS EASY WHEN U PLAN WITHIN YOUR BUDGET. I REALLY DONT MIND BUILDING WITH A MAN, INASMUCH AS HE HAS PROSPECT. WELL DONE OP, THIS YOUR POST IS NECESSARY AND TIMELY. ALLAH ALBARKACHE KA

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

The Mumu Button Of Every Man. / Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.