Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures (37968 Views)

Nairalanders, Share Your NYSC Passing Out Pictures / My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado / Anambra Corper, Glory Adomagbo Dies 4 Days To POP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by wisestfool1759(m): 2:28pm On Sep 06, 2017
Rest in peace..
Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by ilyasom(m): 2:28pm On Sep 06, 2017
RIP Angel
Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by Oshin56(m): 2:31pm On Sep 06, 2017
peace for the people who are gone may her gentle soul rest in perfect peace and God should help her family to bear the loss
Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by muller101(m): 2:45pm On Sep 06, 2017
Keneking:
Scrap this damn thing called NYSC embarassed embarassed embarassed

The likelihood of completing this programme is 0:59 odds undecided

They should have allowed her serve in SW maybe Ogbomosho or Ibadan or Abeokuta shocked
keyboard warrior. Go and scrap it
Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by ememlinus: 2:48pm On Sep 06, 2017
Kia there is no batch dt corpers dont die whats happening in nysc scheme may her gentle soul rest in d bosson of Abraham
Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by beardedObi: 2:48pm On Sep 06, 2017
She died serving the country. She died a heroine. But why am i having this feeling that her village witches knows about her untimely exit. May she sleep on.
Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by Ruby65(f): 2:50pm On Sep 06, 2017
Tears in my eyes, pains in my heart, I just can't believe your picture is fast circulating the internet just because you're dead. My dear Jenyo, continue to rest in the bosom of the Lord till we meet to part no more..... Adieu dear friend.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 06, 2017
Fistop:

Receive Brain!!!!

You are praying for someone to recieve brain but failed to ask whether he has a head that will house the brain.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 06, 2017
Chai!!! She graduated from my school ooo shocked : cry

RIP! #sadnews
Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by Adaezechalene(f): 3:00pm On Sep 06, 2017
Jenyo I will forever miss u. I called u a day b4 ur death to know when u are coming back... Never knew u will leave us. Just 1 month to go and we are even planning for party. God help us.. Good nght my baby girl. Anambra corpers love you

Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by Freewt: 3:02pm On Sep 06, 2017
pabu:
Its just a 10 months program, why do corp members like long distance travels so much, same incident happened sometimes in April a week to POP this year when I lost my very good friend "Provide" which i met at kaduna camp 2016 batch A stream2. A comedian and very nice guy from Delta. Note: Corp members your last month of service is always very delicate.....please stay put at your state of deployment till after POP!#awordisenoughforthewise#
It was God that saved my life when it was renaming 2 days to my P.O.P ( April 7th, 2017) I almost gave up the ghost due to a reckless play. Then my L.G.I do tell us not to travel frequently becos it's dangerous I think Corp members being very careful as their P.O.P draws nearer is a very Good one.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by Freewt: 3:04pm On Sep 06, 2017
Adaezechalene:
Jenyo I will forever miss u. I called u a day b4 ur death to know when u are coming back... Never knew u will leave us. Just 1 month to go and we are even planning for party. God help us.. Good nght my baby girl. Anambra corpers love you
Ha this weak me oooo... RIP
Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by dominique(f): 3:11pm On Sep 06, 2017
Adaezechalene:

You didn't have to post photo of her corpse, that's very insensitive. Her family member is on this forum for crying out loud.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 06, 2017
Rip cry
Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by aminu790(m): 3:23pm On Sep 06, 2017
Opiletool:
When you printed your call_letter, you chatted me on WhatsApp to know where I was posted. Then you told me it was Anambra you got posted to. I can remember how scared you were when I told you killing of snake is forbidden in Anambra, I laughed cause I succeeded in scaring you. And that was the last time we had any form of communication.
I am happy we got talking, even though it was a bit late. But my earlier view of you was completely different, I'm glad I had the chance to change it.
You were beautiful, morally decent, you had what it take to brag, but you never did.
Adieu my friend! cry
Sorry o
Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by ihimiray(m): 3:29pm On Sep 06, 2017
Adaezechalene:
dear please delete her pix, I mean the one
Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by asawanathegreat(m): 3:32pm On Sep 06, 2017
RIP sister, very sad to hear
Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by lumydee44: 3:32pm On Sep 06, 2017
RIP Ajuwaya.
Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by millionboi(m): 3:36pm On Sep 06, 2017
Keneking:
Scrap this damn thing called NYSC embarassed embarassed embarassed

The likelihood of completing this programme is 0:59 odds undecided

They should have allowed her serve in SW maybe Ogbomosho or Ibadan or Abeokuta shocked
hmmm...d tin na sucide mission.
Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by juman(m): 3:37pm On Sep 06, 2017
Sorry o.

Nothing is functioning well in the country.
Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by PrickGetSize(m): 3:38pm On Sep 06, 2017
delishpot:
The way people are doing rather to buy pity ehn! Before someone gets cold sef, they have run to SM to announce your death and how they shared a toothbrush with you. Na wa ọ
grin grin

Touching stories like that attract likes. FTC mania.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by shadyberry(f): 3:39pm On Sep 06, 2017
R-Return
I- if
P- possible.....
Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by elubs(m): 3:47pm On Sep 06, 2017
Rest in Peace
Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by Obascoetubi: 4:02pm On Sep 06, 2017
handsomeyinka:

You too don KILLED english
can u correct me?
Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by ATK4Joy(f): 4:04pm On Sep 06, 2017
Coolbreeze8898:
She's my baby Sister, just wish the Nigeria Army will release me to see my Lil sister before she's buried . Didn't know you will be this popular. It Shoulda been for something good. Adieu my Lil Sis Jenyo Ojo
E yah! Accept our condolences may God give you and other family members the fortitude to bear the loss. God knows the best
Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by abj2040(m): 4:04pm On Sep 06, 2017
Rip, my senior colleague. i could remember how i forced you to come to the LT on my election day to vote for me. Jenyo, from all of us at AESA, AAUA chapter, we love you but God loves u most. sleep on
Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by Thobiy(m): 4:17pm On Sep 06, 2017
Obascoetubi:
RIP afonja don killed her
RIP, receive sense
Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by abimic(m): 4:23pm On Sep 06, 2017
Vast majority of places in anambra prides motorable and well networked roads, sure definitely recklessness on the part of the drivers or riders would be behind it. RIP to the deceased. I could remember my days in ihiala then as a corps member, going for CDS from lilu was sickening, remembering how far it was, far and tiring, orsu in imo was even closer.
Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by nextstep(m): 4:34pm On Sep 06, 2017
WTF is this? Every day we hear of death - easily preventable by not speeding. We drive on bald tires, don't check our brakes, yet insist on overspeeding. RIP dear... nobody deserves to die through somebody else's carelessness.

I hope and pray for a time when those we have lost will serve to remind us to be more careful in our actions and utterances.
RIP. cry
Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by enemyofprogress: 4:35pm On Sep 06, 2017
Obascoetubi:
RIP afonja don killed her
your sister is next
Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by Kenturkey048(m): 4:35pm On Sep 06, 2017
NYSC or no NYSC ,,death cometh its own way..in my 300L a very beautiful female student died in a motor accident on way home from school,,she wasn't a corp member,,..even if d deceased wasn't serving,,should would have still died on her destined date...so what should be our major concern should be prayer against untimely death rather than deliberating on the govt scrapping NYSC scheme.....may God help us all

RIP
Re: Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures by enemyofprogress: 4:38pm On Sep 06, 2017
Opiletool:
When you printed your call_letter, you chatted me on WhatsApp to know where I was posted. Then you told me it was Anambra you got posted to. I can remember how scared you were when I told you killing of snake is forbidden in Anambra, I laughed cause I succeeded in scaring you. And that was the last time we had any form of communication.
I am happy we got talking, even though it was a bit late. But my earlier view of you was completely different, I'm glad I had the chance to change it.
You were beautiful, morally decent, you had what it take to brag, but you never did.
Adieu my friend! cry
is her name adio?why are you now calling her adio?is it because she is now late?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Corper Drowns In Swimming Pool In Enugu State / NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) / Corps Member Collapses During Swearing-in Ceremony In Jos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.