Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Kolapo Olusola Emerges As PDP Governorship Candidate In Ekiti Ahead Of 2018 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kolapo Olusola Emerges As PDP Governorship Candidate In Ekiti Ahead Of 2018 (44196 Views)

Meet Deji Ogunsakin, Kolapo Olusola Eleka's Running Mate / Kolapo Olusola Eleka Is PDP Candidate For The Ekiti Governorship Election / Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kolapo Olusola Emerges As PDP Governorship Candidate In Ekiti Ahead Of 2018 by Lumig: 6:24pm On Sep 06, 2017
krendo:
Nigerian politicians are in the habit of antagonising their deputy

For Fayose to encourage his deputy and for his deputy to emerge means they have good working relationship

I think that shows Fayose has a large heart and understand what loyalty means
Someone he can control and manipulate as a puppet which will make him to be ruling by proxy

2 Likes

Re: Kolapo Olusola Emerges As PDP Governorship Candidate In Ekiti Ahead Of 2018 by WIZGUY69(m): 6:25pm On Sep 06, 2017
Congrat Prof Kolapo.. He was my Prof in EDM (OAU) that year cool
Re: Kolapo Olusola Emerges As PDP Governorship Candidate In Ekiti Ahead Of 2018 by ettybaba(m): 6:25pm On Sep 06, 2017
I wish Kolapo Olusola all the best.
Re: Kolapo Olusola Emerges As PDP Governorship Candidate In Ekiti Ahead Of 2018 by Eyanmukaila(m): 6:25pm On Sep 06, 2017
Ekiti people will be foolish to vote for either PDP or APC after having experienced that these same old people have nothing to offer.
Re: Kolapo Olusola Emerges As PDP Governorship Candidate In Ekiti Ahead Of 2018 by xarm(m): 6:25pm On Sep 06, 2017
Hope he won't be overshadow by fayose when he get there, as he was been overshadowed currently, this is even the first time I'm seen his pic, even lere is popular than him

2 Likes

Re: Kolapo Olusola Emerges As PDP Governorship Candidate In Ekiti Ahead Of 2018 by talk2emma: 6:29pm On Sep 06, 2017
Ok
Re: Kolapo Olusola Emerges As PDP Governorship Candidate In Ekiti Ahead Of 2018 by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 06, 2017
Lumig:
Someone he can control and manipulate as a puppet which will make him to be ruling by proxy

It's not easy like that my dear

That is how they said Peter Obi will control Obiano or Tinubu will control Buhari
Re: Kolapo Olusola Emerges As PDP Governorship Candidate In Ekiti Ahead Of 2018 by hedonistic: 6:32pm On Sep 06, 2017
There's nothing like 99% loyalty. It's either 100% or zero.

And loyalty, in its absolute form, often pays off.
Re: Kolapo Olusola Emerges As PDP Governorship Candidate In Ekiti Ahead Of 2018 by Basic123: 6:34pm On Sep 06, 2017
see how Igbos dey hail their political winggrin
Igbos=PDP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kolapo Olusola Emerges As PDP Governorship Candidate In Ekiti Ahead Of 2018 by MONITZ: 6:35pm On Sep 06, 2017
SOLMICHAEL:

Lol! You don't understand politics. That move by Fayose has a political cryptic agenda, if that man eventually wins, then I see Fayose still ruling the state.

U think it's that easy?If wat u claim is Fayose's intention then he might be unlucky because it's not everybody that likes being dictated to esp when the person gets on the seat and realizes the enormous power at his his disposal.
Re: Kolapo Olusola Emerges As PDP Governorship Candidate In Ekiti Ahead Of 2018 by megafem1: 6:38pm On Sep 06, 2017
babacares:
wow, i must commend Fayose for this, most Governors dont trust their Deputies enough to handover power to them.

This is worthy of emulation.
off point. Why choose them in d 1st place if they don't trust dem.
Re: Kolapo Olusola Emerges As PDP Governorship Candidate In Ekiti Ahead Of 2018 by shevy878: 6:40pm On Sep 06, 2017
krendo:

For Fayose to encourage his deputy and for his deputy to emerge means they have good working relationship

the relationship might turn out sour. E.g Kwankwanso vs Ganduje...
Re: Kolapo Olusola Emerges As PDP Governorship Candidate In Ekiti Ahead Of 2018 by emmasege: 6:42pm On Sep 06, 2017
Exponental:
I personally don't like a deputy taking over, it shows that he had no impact in the previous administration, if he had, he should be fulfilled mostly after 8yrs.
If you were really current, you would know that he only served for 4 years as deputy governor, from 2014 to 2018.
Re: Kolapo Olusola Emerges As PDP Governorship Candidate In Ekiti Ahead Of 2018 by babacares: 6:42pm On Sep 06, 2017
megafem1:
off point. Why choose them in d 1st place if they don't trust dem.
But that is the situation of things in Nigeria. you cant get upto 5% of the governors in Nigeria trusting their deputies to that extent.
Re: Kolapo Olusola Emerges As PDP Governorship Candidate In Ekiti Ahead Of 2018 by lollytk(f): 6:43pm On Sep 06, 2017
gbegemaster:
Fada! Hope this one can speak up against the Buhari led APC government tongue
is that the role of ekiti governor undecided?

3 Likes

Re: Kolapo Olusola Emerges As PDP Governorship Candidate In Ekiti Ahead Of 2018 by ehissi(m): 6:43pm On Sep 06, 2017
enimooko:

Our Governor Won on Stomach Infrastructure On what infrastructure will you now campaign?

Bros you nor know? Na body language them wan use na......... grin
Re: Kolapo Olusola Emerges As PDP Governorship Candidate In Ekiti Ahead Of 2018 by Bibi294(f): 6:49pm On Sep 06, 2017
ninocia18:
PDP still rules and will rule Ekiti State.
Keep receiving yourself.... How would Ekiti people vote for an unrecognised deputy as the next governor.... Bro, kolewerk....
You think we people want to be slaves to the same set of people?

1 Like

Re: Kolapo Olusola Emerges As PDP Governorship Candidate In Ekiti Ahead Of 2018 by gbegemaster(m): 6:50pm On Sep 06, 2017
lollytk:
is that the role of ekiti governor undecided?
My brother wetin I go talk na. Nor be successor e be? cheesy
Re: Kolapo Olusola Emerges As PDP Governorship Candidate In Ekiti Ahead Of 2018 by jrusky(m): 6:51pm On Sep 06, 2017
I love this and for those who are saying ekiti will see hell that fayose will be ruling by proxy bro their is no hell, is Oshiomhole not ruling by proxy? Is Tinubu/fashola not ruling by proxy? Just to mention few.

God bless ekiti people.

Proud of them.

Fayose is my man anyday.
Re: Kolapo Olusola Emerges As PDP Governorship Candidate In Ekiti Ahead Of 2018 by ogunmusanmi(m): 6:52pm On Sep 06, 2017
This is new beginning in Ekiti politics and from the looks of things now we can easily come up with fact that there's robust relationships in between the two duo. Victory will certainly comes our way coming 2018. IKERE AGENDA BEGINS!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kolapo Olusola Emerges As PDP Governorship Candidate In Ekiti Ahead Of 2018 by AFONJACOW(m): 6:53pm On Sep 06, 2017
I'm going to miss arguable , the most wisest man in Yoruba land, he is wiser brave than Awolowo , MKO OBJ Fashola Tinubu put together ... Apesin Apogun Pote of Ado Ekiti, I salute you sire grin grin grin yellowbar Muslims are not going to like this grin
Re: Kolapo Olusola Emerges As PDP Governorship Candidate In Ekiti Ahead Of 2018 by ChiefSweetus: 6:57pm On Sep 06, 2017
Evaberry:

Lol

That's Joseph olushola father.

Seems jo's dad is gonna be a governor soon.

lemme go call him and say hi.

This man is very disciplined, he will be good for ekiti

Daddy congrats sir
After 6yrs you want to now give him kpekus because his fada will soon be governor sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kolapo Olusola Emerges As PDP Governorship Candidate In Ekiti Ahead Of 2018 by Easybutfocus: 6:58pm On Sep 06, 2017
I see fayose still ruling ekiti state.... If professor emerges as winner
Re: Kolapo Olusola Emerges As PDP Governorship Candidate In Ekiti Ahead Of 2018 by Sleezwizz: 7:00pm On Sep 06, 2017
celebsnestblawg:

Ekiti State Deputy Governor, Prof. Kolapo Olusola, has emerged as the consensus candidate for the Peoples Democratic Party in the 2018 governorship election.

Olusola emerged from the list of strong contenders for the governorship ticket as the “most preferred candidate” at a meeting held on Wednesday by party bigwigs in Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State capital.

The meeting was attended by serving and former members of the PDP State Working Committee, members of the Ekiti State House of Assembly, chieftains of the party at the 16 local governments and 177 wards, as well as Chairmen and members of Boards and Parastatals among others.

Olusola, an indigene of Ikere Ekiti which is the second largest town in Ekiti, was adopted before the commencement of a retreat organised for members to sensitise them ahead of the 2018 election.

The adoption of the deputy governor, who is a professor of Building Technology from the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun State, was the major decision reached at the party’s stakeholders meeting.

The communique issued at the end of the meeting read, “After due consultation, without prejudice to the provisions of the Electoral Act 2010 (as amended), we formally endorse His Excellency, Prof Kolapo Olusola (the current deputy governor), from Ekiti South Senatorial District, as our preferred aspirant/candidate.”

Those who signed the communique are Anifowose Mustapha for Councillors, Alhaji Amuda Sunmonu for Ward Chairmen; Mr Femi Bamisile for Local Government Party Chairmen; Dapo Olagunju for Association of Local Government Chairmen, Senator Bode Ola for Chairmen of Boards and Parastatals, Dr Modupe Alade (Secretary to the State Government) for State Executive Council, Speaker Kolawole Oluwawole for EKHA and the State Chairman of the party, Chief Gboyega Oguntuase.

Speaking with journalists after the adoption, Oguntuase said the party organs would abide by the decision taken by the stakeholders in the overall interest of the party and the entire people of Ekiti State.

He, however, said that the adoption would not preclude any member of the party that was interested in the governorship ticket from contesting.

https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/governor-fayoses-deputy-emerges-pdp-governorship-candidate/

And the slavery for EKITI people continues.... Looting continua grin grin cheesy
Re: Kolapo Olusola Emerges As PDP Governorship Candidate In Ekiti Ahead Of 2018 by Sleezwizz: 7:01pm On Sep 06, 2017
AFONJACOW:
I'm going to miss arguable , the most wisest man in Yoruba land, he is wiser brave than Awolowo , MKO OBJ Fashola Tinubu put together ... Apesin Apogun Pote of Ado Ekiti, I salute you sire grin grin grin yellowbar Muslims are not going to like this grin

Smh
Re: Kolapo Olusola Emerges As PDP Governorship Candidate In Ekiti Ahead Of 2018 by menstrualpad: 7:01pm On Sep 06, 2017
Eyanmukaila:
Ekiti people will be foolish to vote for either PDP or APC after having experienced that these same old people have nothing to offer.
And only madd peeps like you support ipob
Re: Kolapo Olusola Emerges As PDP Governorship Candidate In Ekiti Ahead Of 2018 by menstrualpad: 7:03pm On Sep 06, 2017
ogunmusanmi:
This is new beginning in Ekiti politics and from the looks of things now we can easily come up with fact that there's robust relationships in between the two duo. Victory will certainly comes our way coming 2018. IKERE AGENDA BEGINS!!!
No robust relationship. Fayose is in for a serious shocker

1 Like

Re: Kolapo Olusola Emerges As PDP Governorship Candidate In Ekiti Ahead Of 2018 by tolexy123: 7:04pm On Sep 06, 2017
krendo:

shup up there. He's only trying to cover his corrupt ass against bubari
Re: Kolapo Olusola Emerges As PDP Governorship Candidate In Ekiti Ahead Of 2018 by Deeldorado: 7:07pm On Sep 06, 2017
To cover his tracks
Re: Kolapo Olusola Emerges As PDP Governorship Candidate In Ekiti Ahead Of 2018 by bigpicture001: 7:11pm On Sep 06, 2017
this is the 1st time in nigeria's recent democracy that a sitting governor allow his deputy to get the party's tickets for election to succeed him...thier is something different about fayose...and I like that...

1 Like

Re: Kolapo Olusola Emerges As PDP Governorship Candidate In Ekiti Ahead Of 2018 by olusola200: 7:11pm On Sep 06, 2017
Fayose will not get help from

Any soldier

Obanikoro

Gej

And Dasuki �

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Graphic Photos From The Boko Haram Suicide Blast In Damaturu Today / Reno Omokri As A UNIBEN Student Preacher In 1990 (Throwback Photo) / Bayelsa Election: David Lyon Leads Duoye Diri With 434,473 Votes - TVC News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.