Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,322 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Kolapo Olusola Emerges As PDP Governorship Candidate In Ekiti Ahead Of 2018 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kolapo Olusola Emerges As PDP Governorship Candidate In Ekiti Ahead Of 2018 (44207 Views)

Meet Deji Ogunsakin, Kolapo Olusola Eleka's Running Mate / Kolapo Olusola Eleka Is PDP Candidate For The Ekiti Governorship Election / Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kolapo Olusola Emerges As PDP Governorship Candidate In Ekiti Ahead Of 2018 by KanuIsCursed: 7:12pm On Sep 06, 2017
Bolustical:
This election will be a fight-to-finish between Fayose and the APC

No GEJ No Army, No Dasuki, No Obanikoro!

It will likely be very bloody.
fayose should be expecting this from ekiti people

2 Likes

Re: Kolapo Olusola Emerges As PDP Governorship Candidate In Ekiti Ahead Of 2018 by ufuosman(m): 7:12pm On Sep 06, 2017
make e no b like kano state wen problem take over after deputy b governor
Re: Kolapo Olusola Emerges As PDP Governorship Candidate In Ekiti Ahead Of 2018 by UnchangeableGod: 7:16pm On Sep 06, 2017
Lumig:
Someone he can control and manipulate as a puppet which will make him to be ruling by proxy
It is not all governors that can be manipulated by their godfathers. Ask former Governors Orji Uzor Kalu and Rabiu Musa Kwakwanso.
Re: Kolapo Olusola Emerges As PDP Governorship Candidate In Ekiti Ahead Of 2018 by Trippledee(m): 7:18pm On Sep 06, 2017
Now I get it why he (fayose) wanted to consult his God...
Re: Kolapo Olusola Emerges As PDP Governorship Candidate In Ekiti Ahead Of 2018 by UnchangeableGod: 7:23pm On Sep 06, 2017
megafem1:
off point. Why choose them in d 1st place if they don't trust dem.
He is on point sir. What he means is that most governors do not trust their deputies enough to hand over to them. Only Rabiu Musa Kwakwanso did so in 2015 and I don't know if he doesn't have a second thought about it.
Re: Kolapo Olusola Emerges As PDP Governorship Candidate In Ekiti Ahead Of 2018 by teflonjake(m): 7:25pm On Sep 06, 2017
Bolustical:
This election will be a fight-to-finish between Fayose and the APC

No GEJ No Army, No Dasuki, No Obanikoro!

It will likely be very bloody.

And you will be there for the blood count grin grin grin grin
Re: Kolapo Olusola Emerges As PDP Governorship Candidate In Ekiti Ahead Of 2018 by jerome263: 7:28pm On Sep 06, 2017
tuniski:
Pdp will floor apc as an affirmation of Fayose's popular mandate!
maybe, maybe not Is education becoming a form of brain washing? check out this article on http://www.eduterate.com/education-isnt-what-it-used-to-be/
Re: Kolapo Olusola Emerges As PDP Governorship Candidate In Ekiti Ahead Of 2018 by UnchangeableGod: 7:29pm On Sep 06, 2017
Bibi294:

Keep receiving yourself.... How would Ekiti people vote for an unrecognised deputy as the next governor.... Bro, kolewerk....
You think we people want to be slaves to the same set of people?
Unrecognized by who? If you don't recognize him, a lot of people do. BTW, how many people in Lagos knew Babatunde Fashola and Akinwunmi Ambode before they became governors?

1 Like

Re: Kolapo Olusola Emerges As PDP Governorship Candidate In Ekiti Ahead Of 2018 by Walelavender(m): 7:30pm On Sep 06, 2017
SOLMICHAEL:

Lol! You don't understand politics. That move by Fayose has a political cryptic agenda, if that man eventually wins, then I see Fayose still ruling the state.
It doesn't work that way, all the time. Have you checked how Kwakwanso and Ganduje fell apart? One could not have expected that from northerners because of their loyalty. Their supporters are killing themselves today.
Re: Kolapo Olusola Emerges As PDP Governorship Candidate In Ekiti Ahead Of 2018 by UnchangeableGod: 7:38pm On Sep 06, 2017
tolexy123:
shup up there. He's only trying to cover his corrupt ass against bubari
I am quite sure that every governor would want to be succeeded by someone who is trusted to protect his interest (Edo State not excluded). All political office holders who are yet to meet Christ are likely corrupt. The focus on Ayo Fayose beats my imagination.

1 Like

Re: Kolapo Olusola Emerges As PDP Governorship Candidate In Ekiti Ahead Of 2018 by raphaeladeyele: 7:38pm On Sep 06, 2017
Congratulations sir
Re: Kolapo Olusola Emerges As PDP Governorship Candidate In Ekiti Ahead Of 2018 by megafem1: 7:41pm On Sep 06, 2017
babacares:

But that is the situation of things in Nigeria. you cant get upto 5% of the governors in Nigeria trusting their deputies to that extent.
ok based on stats i agree wit u
Re: Kolapo Olusola Emerges As PDP Governorship Candidate In Ekiti Ahead Of 2018 by megafem1: 7:43pm On Sep 06, 2017
UnchangeableGod:
He is on point sir. What he means is that most governors do not trust their deputies enough to hand over to them. Only Rabiu Musa Kwakwanso did so in 2015 and I don't know if he doesn't have a second thought about it.
i agree wit u based on stats
Re: Kolapo Olusola Emerges As PDP Governorship Candidate In Ekiti Ahead Of 2018 by PrinceKenne(m): 7:47pm On Sep 06, 2017
krendo:
Nigerian politicians are in the habit of antagonising their deputy

For Fayose to encourage his deputy and for his deputy to emerge means they have good working relationship

I think that shows Fayose has a large heart and understand what loyalty means

When you finish your film trick or self-opinion, let me know.
Re: Kolapo Olusola Emerges As PDP Governorship Candidate In Ekiti Ahead Of 2018 by Gold62: 7:49pm On Sep 06, 2017
Let wait and see
Re: Kolapo Olusola Emerges As PDP Governorship Candidate In Ekiti Ahead Of 2018 by Bibi294(f): 7:49pm On Sep 06, 2017
UnchangeableGod:
Unrecognized by who? If you don't recognize him, a lot of people do. BTW, how many people in Lagos knew Babatunde Fashola and Akinwunmi Ambode before they became governors?
Let's bet.... Not even sure he can scape through the primaries.... Fayose is just a clown

1 Like

Re: Kolapo Olusola Emerges As PDP Governorship Candidate In Ekiti Ahead Of 2018 by Lovintus2(m): 7:58pm On Sep 06, 2017
Hmmmm

In other news: Please subscribe to my YouTube channel for my comedy skits. #Lovintus Entertainment
Re: Kolapo Olusola Emerges As PDP Governorship Candidate In Ekiti Ahead Of 2018 by UnchangeableGod: 8:02pm On Sep 06, 2017
Bibi294:

Let's bet.... Not even sure he can scape through the primaries.... Fayose is just a clown
Your own opinion. You are entitled to it.
Re: Kolapo Olusola Emerges As PDP Governorship Candidate In Ekiti Ahead Of 2018 by donbrowser(m): 8:04pm On Sep 06, 2017
gbegemaster:
Fada! Hope this one can speak up against the Buhari led APC government tongue
He is a pastor

1 Like

Re: Kolapo Olusola Emerges As PDP Governorship Candidate In Ekiti Ahead Of 2018 by UnchangeableGod: 8:06pm On Sep 06, 2017
megafem1:
Thank you for being factual. Others would continue blind arguments borne out of hatred.
Re: Kolapo Olusola Emerges As PDP Governorship Candidate In Ekiti Ahead Of 2018 by UnchangeableGod: 8:07pm On Sep 06, 2017
megafem1:
Thank you for being factual. Others would continue blind arguments borne out of pride or hatred.
Re: Kolapo Olusola Emerges As PDP Governorship Candidate In Ekiti Ahead Of 2018 by Stbottle(m): 8:18pm On Sep 06, 2017
But his deputy was a lecturer in covenant university and not oau as reported
Re: Kolapo Olusola Emerges As PDP Governorship Candidate In Ekiti Ahead Of 2018 by slurity1: 8:53pm On Sep 06, 2017
Bolustical:
Ekiti people are yet to see hell

Fayose ruling by proxy

Same tactics, distribute rice and kerosene

And wallah, the votes come in

That will be foolishness repeating itself.
Your own governor that did not distribute rice and kerosene, what have you got from him?As for Fayose, he paid for my O level exam (ssce) for the whole state, he gave me (scholarship) 50,000 trice as an undergraduate that has above 3.50cgpa in all Nigeria institutions ( so far you are from Ekiti), he also gave me 60,000 (scholarship) which is part of the money I used to pay for my Master program. Please, tell me what your own good governor has done for you. Am all ears

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kolapo Olusola Emerges As PDP Governorship Candidate In Ekiti Ahead Of 2018 by slurity1: 8:56pm On Sep 06, 2017
Stbottle:
But his deputy was a lecturer in covenant university and not oau as reported
A lecturer can be with over 4 university a time especially the Professors

1 Like

Re: Kolapo Olusola Emerges As PDP Governorship Candidate In Ekiti Ahead Of 2018 by Ayostephen1(m): 9:02pm On Sep 06, 2017
GOD HAS CHOSEN OR MAN HAD APPOINTED?
Re: Kolapo Olusola Emerges As PDP Governorship Candidate In Ekiti Ahead Of 2018 by Chinagurum1995(m): 9:06pm On Sep 06, 2017
[color=#000099][/color] OK oooo that makes sense at least they will be part of Political government in Ekiti State, Oduduwa Republic, Nigeria. Looking forward for that ooo but I am not a Yoruba person I'm a Igbo person from the Biafra land so Chukwu okike Abiama will gozie dem. #ProudlyNaija. wink smiley cheesy
Re: Kolapo Olusola Emerges As PDP Governorship Candidate In Ekiti Ahead Of 2018 by bionixs: 9:21pm On Sep 06, 2017
krendo:
Nigerian politicians are in the habit of antagonising their deputy

For Fayose to encourage his deputy and for his deputy to emerge means they have good working relationship

I think that shows Fayose has a large heart and understand what loyalty means
I just read loads of ruuuuuuuubish people are posting. no one in this country who is a politician would do that. Fayoshe is a rare gem

1 Like

Re: Kolapo Olusola Emerges As PDP Governorship Candidate In Ekiti Ahead Of 2018 by spencekat(m): 9:29pm On Sep 06, 2017
Ekiti is one state that I can't forget.This is because I did my NYSC there.PDP will still continue to govern in Ekiti.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kolapo Olusola Emerges As PDP Governorship Candidate In Ekiti Ahead Of 2018 by tuniski: 9:37pm On Sep 06, 2017
gentleman100:
what is this idiot saying, do you stay here in ekiti?
Ode
That is very rude of you shaa. Well it is typical of apc goons! Wetin bring insult? Bless you.
Re: Kolapo Olusola Emerges As PDP Governorship Candidate In Ekiti Ahead Of 2018 by temiprinciple(m): 9:40pm On Sep 06, 2017
SOLMICHAEL:

Lol! You don't understand politics. That move by Fayose has a political cryptic agenda, if that man eventually wins, then I see Fayose still ruling the state.
. nice one man, you av a good point
Re: Kolapo Olusola Emerges As PDP Governorship Candidate In Ekiti Ahead Of 2018 by ogbeniolola: 9:43pm On Sep 06, 2017
Biodun Olujimi is the next Ekiti Governor....she will win fair and square.
I am a big fan ma.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks UN Helicopter, Kills Two In Borno / Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo / 'Because Of Cow': Daily Trust Apologizes OverHate Speech Report, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.