Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

I Slept With A Lady Drunk Now I'm On PEP - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slept With A Lady Drunk Now I'm On PEP (7313 Views)

My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help / Help..!!! Condom Bursted While I Was On PEP Medication, What Do I Do?? / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Slept With A Lady Drunk Now I'm On PEP by dingbang(m): 9:37pm On Sep 06, 2017
I wonder how people get drunk and still have the energy to fork.....

5 Likes

Re: I Slept With A Lady Drunk Now I'm On PEP by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 06, 2017
Nawao... And the stupid health worker no get CD for purse? Maybe the op don impregnate the lady self. Op await her call soon o
Re: I Slept With A Lady Drunk Now I'm On PEP by spankyflex(m): 10:03pm On Sep 06, 2017
kkon:
Where can you get it to Buy?
its free,u can get it in any heartland alliance office.
Re: I Slept With A Lady Drunk Now I'm On PEP by BlackDBagba: 10:39pm On Sep 06, 2017
I'm sorry Sir. I'm not. However I'm sure you'll get the right help you need. Ask your questions, a doctor might just walk by...

chumada:

are you doctor I have got so many questions I need to ask. This pep is too harsh on my body. I was asked to stop taking for two days, will continue tomorrow evening cry cry
Re: I Slept With A Lady Drunk Now I'm On PEP by nairanaira12: 11:11pm On Sep 06, 2017
PEP= Post Exposure Prophylaxis
Re: I Slept With A Lady Drunk Now I'm On PEP by epaulo: 11:17pm On Sep 06, 2017
I have a question, can one contact aids by just having sex with someone once
Re: I Slept With A Lady Drunk Now I'm On PEP by MrDoGood(m): 11:30pm On Sep 06, 2017
Where's Lala when you need him most

Something that's very useful and helpful, trending...........
Snake, tecno, hushpuppi= front page.

I just weak

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With A Lady Drunk Now I'm On PEP by chloride6: 11:31pm On Sep 06, 2017
epaulo:
I have a question, can one contact aids by just having sex with someone once

grin grin even half time is enough

1 Like

Re: I Slept With A Lady Drunk Now I'm On PEP by kuchikau1: 11:37pm On Sep 06, 2017
chumada:

are you doctor I have got so many questions I need to ask. This pep is too harsh on my body. I was asked to stop taking for two days, will continue tomorrow evening cry cry
ask
Re: I Slept With A Lady Drunk Now I'm On PEP by wolexy07(m): 12:06am On Aug 15, 2022
Just completed day 20 of PEP. 8 days to be done with this sh*t, I hope. I am taking a combination of Aluvia (Lopinavir/Ritonavir) and Lamivudine+Zidovudine. Side effects: my taste is constantly effed up and I stool sometimes. I am also prone to fall asleep if I mistakenly lie down. The major side effect I have experienced is that my libido and sexual performance has been greatly affected. Pre PEP, I used to go up to 3+ rounds without cumming (I am not lying!) but as I progressed with taking the drugs, I go limp within a minute or two! It's driving me nuts. For those that have taken PEP, did you experience decrease in libido/sexual performance ? Was it temporary? Like, did things normalize after you finished? How long did it take?
Re: I Slept With A Lady Drunk Now I'm On PEP by KKele: 4:14am On Dec 02, 2022
Please where did you get this? Anywhere to buy in Lagos?

wolexy07:
Just completed day 20 of PEP. 8 days to be done with this sh*t, I hope. I am taking a combination of Aluvia (Lopinavir/Ritonavir) and Lamivudine+Zidovudine. Side effects: my taste is constantly effed up and I stool sometimes. I am also prone to fall asleep if I mistakenly lie down. The major side effect I have experienced is that my libido and sexual performance has been greatly affected. Pre PEP, I used to go up to 3+ rounds without cumming (I am not lying!) but as I progressed with taking the drugs, I go limp within a minute or two! It's driving me nuts. For those that have taken PEP, did you experience decrease in libido/sexual performance ? Was it temporary? Like, did things normalize after you finished? How long did it take?

(1) (2) (Reply)

17 Things No Man Can Resist / See The Amount Of Money My Girl Friend's Father Gave To Me (pictures) / We just met in Facebook and she Needs 7k For Her Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.