Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,474 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Help..!!! Condom Bursted While I Was On PEP Medication, What Do I Do?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help..!!! Condom Bursted While I Was On PEP Medication, What Do I Do?? (3244 Views)

My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! / My Husband Has Sex With Me While I Sleep / I Slept With A Lady Drunk Now I'm On PEP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help..!!! Condom Bursted While I Was On PEP Medication, What Do I Do?? by konfusedgee(m): 1:05pm On Apr 17, 2021
So I started taking HIV PEP drugs because of an accident at my workplace,, after two weeks of taking the drug, I had sex with a lady whom I just started seeing and the condom bursted, just remaining 11 days to be through with the 28 days medication

What do I do? Do I extend the medication or there's no more hope for me,,, Guys please help my situation,
Re: Help..!!! Condom Bursted While I Was On PEP Medication, What Do I Do?? by harmargedon: 1:55pm On Apr 17, 2021
Re: Help..!!! Condom Bursted While I Was On PEP Medication, What Do I Do?? by Dremeke: 2:09pm On Apr 17, 2021
You're on PEP and you still de nack. Na wa o .

13 Likes

Re: Help..!!! Condom Bursted While I Was On PEP Medication, What Do I Do?? by konfusedgee(m): 2:11pm On Apr 17, 2021
Dremeke:
You're on PEP and you still de nack. Na wa o .

Guy weda I dey on pep or not,, I no fit stop nack forever na,,, there must be a way cos even after pep drugs condom fit still burst

1 Like

Re: Help..!!! Condom Bursted While I Was On PEP Medication, What Do I Do?? by Reggaemich(m): 2:46pm On Apr 17, 2021
U are not serious

Instead of u to think about your health and get better first, U are after kpekus.

U better complete your treatment and be well.

There is still time for nacking in the future

6 Likes

Re: Help..!!! Condom Bursted While I Was On PEP Medication, What Do I Do?? by paulolee(m): 4:39pm On Apr 17, 2021
people they this life oo....you are on pep and still get mind to knack..
wey be say if small std or sti knack me n i dey on medication, I no even dey use eye reason woman, I no de get urge for sex and go jus dey vex for all girls asif na all of them carry disease...
I like ur type sha...u no send atall bcoz bella even say "las las everybody go kpai" but use your head sha o...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help..!!! Condom Bursted While I Was On PEP Medication, What Do I Do?? by konfusedgee(m): 4:48pm On Apr 17, 2021
paulolee:
people they this life oo....you are on pep and still get mind to knack..
wey be say if small std or sti knack me n i dey on medication, I no even dey use eye reason woman, I no de get urge for sex and go jus dey vex for all girls asif na all of them carry disease...
I like ur type sha...u no send atall bcoz bella even say "las las everybody go kpai" but use your head sha o...
See ehn I just taya, guy you no knack Dem go say you no be guyman, babe sef go begin doubt you,, you still knack onto say man get sense to use condom e go still burst,, go begin worry with std and possible pregnancy,,, omo all choice get hin wahala

Last last, we chose how we die by how we live

1 Like

Re: Help..!!! Condom Bursted While I Was On PEP Medication, What Do I Do?? by scofield114: 5:17pm On Apr 17, 2021
what u should do is to just stop being afraid of hiv

1 Like

Re: Help..!!! Condom Bursted While I Was On PEP Medication, What Do I Do?? by Onyeka64(m): 5:24pm On Apr 17, 2021
All u need to do is to restart the pep..go back to the facility that gv you the pep and they will guide you accordingly
Re: Help..!!! Condom Bursted While I Was On PEP Medication, What Do I Do?? by Dremeke: 5:44pm On Apr 17, 2021
konfusedgee:

Guy weda I dey on pep or not,, I no fit stop nack forever na,,, there must be a way cos even after pep drugs condom fit still burst
well I think you should continue the prep. No worries.
Re: Help..!!! Condom Bursted While I Was On PEP Medication, What Do I Do?? by FalseProphet1(m): 5:45pm On Apr 17, 2021
I see you leaving this word the same way you came, through a woman's hole. This I have seen.

3 Likes

Re: Help..!!! Condom Bursted While I Was On PEP Medication, What Do I Do?? by MicroSweet(m): 5:48pm On Apr 17, 2021
You are already protected by the PrEP. So you good to go. Just continue your meds till the normal finishing time.

2 Likes

Re: Help..!!! Condom Bursted While I Was On PEP Medication, What Do I Do?? by Duplexxx: 5:58pm On Apr 17, 2021
I have know experience about that shocked
Re: Help..!!! Condom Bursted While I Was On PEP Medication, What Do I Do?? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 17, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see you leaving this word the same way you came, through a woman's hole. This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: Help..!!! Condom Bursted While I Was On PEP Medication, What Do I Do?? by leonard002(m): 8:11pm On Apr 17, 2021
No need to restart the meds. Just finish up. You'll be just fine
Re: Help..!!! Condom Bursted While I Was On PEP Medication, What Do I Do?? by fadal(m): 8:17pm On Apr 17, 2021
Bleep^ u better go and get a test boy
Re: Help..!!! Condom Bursted While I Was On PEP Medication, What Do I Do?? by Sonoyom(m): 8:38pm On Apr 17, 2021
You dey on PEP and u still dey knack, Omo x 2000

1 Like

Re: Help..!!! Condom Bursted While I Was On PEP Medication, What Do I Do?? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 17, 2021
Dust to dust..
Re: Help..!!! Condom Bursted While I Was On PEP Medication, What Do I Do?? by Kingcalls: 10:15pm On Apr 17, 2021
You are not a serious person and very careless with ur health
Re: Help..!!! Condom Bursted While I Was On PEP Medication, What Do I Do?? by theTransporter: 10:34pm On Apr 17, 2021
konfusedgee:

So I started taking HIV PEP drugs because of an accident at my workplace,, after two weeks of taking the drug, I had sex with a lady whom I just started seeing and the condom bursted, just remaining 11 days to be through with the 28 days medication

What do I do? Do I extend the medication or there's no more hope for me,,, Guys please help my situation,

Go and meet Pep Guardiola, he will solve your case
Re: Help..!!! Condom Bursted While I Was On PEP Medication, What Do I Do?? by neyorlmogzy(m): 12:18am On Apr 18, 2021
konfusedgee:

You are fine, no need to panic, the prep doesn't allow the flow of the virus into you or from you to anyone, that's if their is any virus at all..it could be just a false alarm
Re: Help..!!! Condom Bursted While I Was On PEP Medication, What Do I Do?? by baralatie(m): 8:04am On Apr 18, 2021
konfusedgee:

wow

and you cannot wait for 28 days before you start spreading body fluid.

that is a lot.
Re: Help..!!! Condom Bursted While I Was On PEP Medication, What Do I Do?? by gistray: 8:12am On Apr 18, 2021
Most people commenting here don't even know what PEP OR OR PREP IS

1 Like

Re: Help..!!! Condom Bursted While I Was On PEP Medication, What Do I Do?? by Johnholmes: 8:14am On Apr 18, 2021
Do HIV test for d babe ,if she's negative,continue pep.
If she's positive,restart pep
Re: Help..!!! Condom Bursted While I Was On PEP Medication, What Do I Do?? by baralatie(m): 8:14am On Apr 18, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Queen Goes Unclad For Saga, Whitemoney Complains / She Has Too Many Male Friends, What Should I Do? / "I Wants A Broke Guy, Rich Men Are Arrogant", Says A Lady Looking For Poor Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.