Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians (66141 Views)

Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 / Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos / 'It's Not Worth It'; Couple Who Returned From Libya Amid Suffering. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by nwakibie3(m): 8:49pm On Sep 06, 2017
She think say she landed for America That Libya better pass Nigeria as of now ooo
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by millionboi(m): 8:49pm On Sep 06, 2017
Naija
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by Vanpascore(m): 8:50pm On Sep 06, 2017
Are these our leaders seeing this?
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by Nov6(m): 8:52pm On Sep 06, 2017
Angelanest:
NEMA has received another batch of 121 stranded Nigerians in Libya who have been assisted by IMO after each of the Returnees have individually expressed interest to voluntarily return to Nigeria. The Zonal Coordinator of NEMA Southwest, Suleiman Yakubu who received them on behalf of FG enjoined them to learn from the unpleasant experiences in the course of their sojourn to turn to a better life henceforth.

On arrival, the profiling of the Returnees indicate that there are 60 female adults and one girl while male adults are 57 with two male children and a male infant. With total as 61 females and 60 males.

Amongst were 2 pregnant women and 1 medical issues.

The nouvelair flight with Registration number TS-INA and SA320 arrived MMIA at 5:30 p.m.

One of the Returnee, Owoade Omolara who hails from Apomu, Osun State claimed that she spent 1 year and 2 months claimed that she worked as a cleaner in a hospital and when it was time for her to collect her salary, she was accused of stealing and taken to prison and from there IMO came to her rescue. She said she 662, 000 naira before she was taken out by a trafficker (burger) and she vowed that she will get her money from Kemi who is her trafficker as she came back.

She narrated that many Nigerians are suffering same fate.

Iyabo Abiola from Oyo State lamented falling victim to the deceitful talks of the traffickers who deceived her with a promise of $4,000 a month and she vowed that she would expose the trafficker usually called burger.

Agencies who were present with NEMA were Naptip, Police, Immigration and Faan..

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/lady-bows-excitement-joins-stranded-nigerians-return-libya-photos.html

Mean while, where is MackyDebbie?

Been a while , i hope she is ok?
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by holatin(m): 8:53pm On Sep 06, 2017
Stellie:
pls someone shud help me with blackberry charger oooo
come collect am in my room
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by Awoofawo(m): 8:53pm On Sep 06, 2017
Sniper12:
must everything be tribalised. Gerout
Gerinside! Wetin coinsign you alatojubo oshi!
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 06, 2017
It's a shame sad

1 Like

Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by davss02(m): 8:55pm On Sep 06, 2017
Stellie:
pls someone shud help me with blackberry charger oooo
Bring 1500
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by soath(m): 8:55pm On Sep 06, 2017
carzola:
I love this Nigeria
lemme Die suffering here
than travel out to become a
slave..

see their shameless faces
am sure most of them where smuggled
outside.....

they should lock them up in prison for some weeks..
We will not die and eventually make it in Jesus name.
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by Bifwoli: 9:00pm On Sep 06, 2017
LastSurvivor11:
U wouldn't know what you missing until ur in her position

Nigeria bad but far better than jail in a foreign land..

I'm sure you'd prefer a jail in Chicago or Dallas than a jail in Maiduguri or Jos.
Some actual jail Experience will make you think twice.
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by pweshdodo(m): 9:00pm On Sep 06, 2017
those people will be like "am coming back with Bugatti". stupid people.From green grass to brown grass.������������
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by Jaqenhghar: 9:01pm On Sep 06, 2017
Sniper12:
As we speak so fools are headed for agadez righr now. Pple never learn
I think the fool here is the one who is happy here and refuses to take chances but keeps telling himself that there is hope in this cesspit
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by Beedude(m): 9:02pm On Sep 06, 2017
NigelCundy:

Let u die suffering here? Instead of u to die trying to change things. u want to die suffering. Nigerians have a cursed mentality. You are a disgrace to those who fought for independence and seriously, u do not deserve a good life
Always respect people's opinion on forums like this. And u think gaining our independence in 1960 was a blessing or curse. I believe if the white were allowed to rule us till 1990 we would av a better life than this. They will still provide us social amenities. A country that more than 70% cant afford to spend 1$ daily and even those with job or business don't know what will happen next due to the economy. I understand how u feel , but u were too harsh.
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by Osada1: 9:02pm On Sep 06, 2017
carzola:
I love this Nigeria
lemme Die suffering here
than travel out to become a
slave..

see their shameless faces
am sure most of them where smuggled
outside.....

they should lock them up in prison for some weeks..

What for if I may ask you, bcs they did what you can't do, tell me, have you ever had that mind before, though things went this way for them, you have to encourage them, you and your foolish Politicians caused all this
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by SalamRushdie: 9:03pm On Sep 06, 2017
After you have met the demons Obama planted in Libya you will have no choice than do what she did
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by holatin(m): 9:03pm On Sep 06, 2017
iyke926:

It's inside za other room. Come and collect it smiley
Don't enter holatin room. He was just released from prison. sad
mehn see ow this guy wan shame me because of pusssy.

olagbara ooo
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 06, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

I think the fool here is the one who is happy here and refuses to take chances but keeps telling himself that there is hope in this cesspit
so which hope is der in libya or detention camp in italy.

1 Like

Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by keemi(m): 9:04pm On Sep 06, 2017
Make una tell OP say Na international organization for migration (IOM) not IMO

1 Like

Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by carzola(m): 9:05pm On Sep 06, 2017
Osada1:

What for if I may ask you, bcs they did what you can't do, tell me, have you ever had that mind before, though things went this way for them, you have to encourage them, you and your foolish Politicians caused all this
Look at this benin sacrificially Goat...
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 06, 2017
Awoofawo:
And I can bet my last kobo...most are either edo/ipod....................... wetin coinsign us afonja self?
So you did not check the names....those are yoruba muslim afonjas na

4 Likes

Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 06, 2017
Tolexander:
the government is guilty, same as the citizens!

The grass is always greener on the other side!

The grass is not always green not to talk of greener on the other side in this part of the world...

1 Like

Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 06, 2017
holatin:
mehn see ow this guy wan shame me because of pusssy.

olagbara ooo

Bro, no vex. I was only messing around. I have edited the post..It wasn't nice. Sorry
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by phranq30(m): 9:07pm On Sep 06, 2017
;DAnd then some of their family members will be like "Aunty, wetin u bring come for us?"
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by millionboi(m): 9:07pm On Sep 06, 2017
48noble:
and nobody is asking why they had to go to another man country
thy won discover mongo park
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 06, 2017
Beedude:

Always respect people's opinion on forums like this. And u think gaining our independence in 1960 was a blessing or curse. I believe if the white were allowed to rule us till 1990 we would av a better life than this. They will still provide us social amenities. A country that more than 70% cant afford to spend 1$ daily and even those with job or business don't know what will happen next due to the economy. I understand how u feel , but u were too harsh.
If I see those who fought for this stupid independence all I can say to them is" see una life?".
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by NigelCundy: 9:13pm On Sep 06, 2017
Beedude:

I apologize for being harsh but the most important step we can take in fighting corrupt leaders is to stop doing nothing. We gotta fight our own battles and not hope to die in this mess.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by Seila(m): 9:16pm On Sep 06, 2017
Tolexander:
the government is guilty, same as the citizens!

The grass is always greener on the other side!

The grass is always greener....the water bill is also higher on that side
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by mmsen: 9:19pm On Sep 06, 2017
NorthSide:
Shame on Nigerian politicians, they are the ones that cause this

The people enable the useless politicians.

They are allowed to do what they do because the people are too preoccupied with religion and other nonsense.
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by hanassholesolo: 9:21pm On Sep 06, 2017
LastSurvivor11:
U wouldn't know what you missing until ur in her position

Nigeria bad but far better than jail in a foreign land..

Jail in Libya? Hahahahaha. I don't think you know much about the happenings in Libya.
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by banmee(m): 9:23pm On Sep 06, 2017
48noble:
and nobody is asking why they had to go to another man country

The answer is obvious.

1 Like

Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by Beedude(m): 9:23pm On Sep 06, 2017
Rockyrocky:
If I see those who fought for this stupid independence all I can say to them is" see una life?".
In fact. I see it like a baby that was suppose to learn how to sit by himself, crawl by himself, stand by himself before walking. All our so call heroes past just jump and start to learn how to walk due to reasons best known to them. Only in this country u see billions and trillions spent on a road and before a year the road is bad. Sometimes I feel the country is cursed coz we av too many bad people leading us. Our selfish nature is glaring . U see someone serve in all the available slot in govt without being satisfied. Obj wanted 3rd term, Jonathan had agreement with his carcus not to run 2nd term but still wasn't satisfied, Buhari always sick but refuse to resign. Atiku already planning for 2019 . The options we are given in this country is like choosing btw the devil and the blue sea. God help us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Uber Driver Came With 4matic, Gave My Baby A Seat And Also A Toy To Play With / Truck Crushes 13 Passengers On Ogbomoso-Ilorin Expressway (Disturbing Photos) / Ecuador: Police Block Runway With Cars To Prevent Plane From Landing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.