Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians (66149 Views)

Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 / Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos / 'It's Not Worth It'; Couple Who Returned From Libya Amid Suffering. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by esaint2(m): 9:24pm On Sep 06, 2017
This country is really becoming a joke. People willing to take all sorts of actions just to try to see if they can survive and turns things around for good.
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by OgbeniSeun(m): 9:24pm On Sep 06, 2017
NorthSide:
Shame on Nigerian politicians, they are the ones that cause this

Why must we always blame politicians/government for everything? greediness and impatience is the reason why most of them migrated...imagine the fact that i am corp member in a local school in Edo State and my jss2 student is already planning to go to Libya,is that government's fault too?
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by Awoofawo(m): 9:27pm On Sep 06, 2017
snoopylinus:

So you did not check the names....those are yoruba muslim afonjas na
And your Comprehension skill more be lacking....... I said almost all are.....does that exclude afonja...... these olod quoting meself....abeg shift!
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by dragunov: 9:30pm On Sep 06, 2017
Neduzze5:
Afonjee Yoruba Muslims looking for greener pastures in Libya shocked shocked

And some bozos would press like for this goon I'm quoting.
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 06, 2017
Keneking:
But where is mynd44 sef?
She is glad that Nigeria is now out of recession.
you're done with lala this guy dey high on Osogbo weed
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by seangy4konji: 9:32pm On Sep 06, 2017
When you think of the damage Arab guys had done to your anusS and God saved you?

You will have a reason to say thanks JEHOVAH...

May God give all of us Peace of mind...

Not like Peace Mass Transit.

PS..Till we change a lot of things like the consitution and looters and polithief are being publicly executed at elegushi beach and oniru beach??people will still live this oil rih country to go and suffer under the hands on people who are supposed to serve us our daily meal...

Ever seen an EMIRATI OR QATARI OR SAUDI kneeling down cos he or she was deported?but You see deno malaye with jeeps and ferrari,ignore him,diezani,(This one naa true bastard),madueke,obj all of dem have money that will build 30 world tallest buildings and hotels in nigeriawe ignore, come to nairaland to bash somebody cos he comes from a tribe or the guy who cant speaak english...common sense we no get.
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by brojoshua: 9:32pm On Sep 06, 2017
But almost all of us by our corruption jointly ruined this country and make it ungovernable, both the leaders and the followers, and now we want to run to other countries where they did their own countries well. The leaders and elites in particular don't allow anything to work in this country and the followers love those kinds of leaders.
Unless all of us that are involved in ruining this country change from our wicked ways and corruption. Then expect no improvement to our conditions but more suffering. Unless there are just and true justice and judgment, righteousness, mercy and truth, otherwise things will continue to get worse and worse for us. For there is gross corruption and wickedness in the country in forms of unrighteousness, injustice, unfaithfulness, absence of truth and mercy.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by Beedude(m): 9:33pm On Sep 06, 2017
NigelCundy:

I apologize for being harsh but the most important step we can take in fighting corrupt leaders is to stop doing nothing. We gotta fight our own battles and not hope to die in this mess.
One thing I always tell my siblings is that they must work so hard to make it. We are in a country whereby the govt doesn't care if u are successful or not. Do all u can in a legit way and make it . I have travelled and seen how some Nigerians live in another country. U will know the hustle is real. U see Nigerians very happy becos they were given Dubai, SA, Malaysia ,and India visas. U enter Muritala airport and u see thousands of people trooping out as if there is a plague. Hunger, stress, poverty, lost of hope are things that can push someone to country just to try his/her luck. Only GOD can save

1 Like

Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by zoedew: 9:35pm On Sep 06, 2017
Experience is the best teacher for one who refuses to acknowledge the obvious!
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by seniorkachion(m): 9:36pm On Sep 06, 2017
Neduzze5:
Afonjee Yoruba Muslims looking for greener pastures in Libya shocked shocked

I thought they were igbo boys and edo girls. It turns out that they are northerners, westerners and Muslims. This picture has blown another myth. Given the widely reported sexploitation of black illegal females by Libyans... I leave the rest to your imagination.
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by Charly68: 9:37pm On Sep 06, 2017
carzola:
I love this Nigeria
lemme Die suffering here
than travel out to become a
slave..

see their shameless faces
am sure most of them where smuggled
outside.....

they should lock them up in prison for some weeks..
They must run HIV test for them my brother...very pathetic
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by Yusuf4: 9:37pm On Sep 06, 2017
carzola:
I love this Nigeria
lemme Die suffering here
slave..

outside.....

Do you ever think b4 you write or you just need a quote.
so is now a crime for someone to travel out in search of greener pasture since the Govt don't want to help matters.

If they had blown like Husppuppi and E money you will be here celebrating them and shouting God answer your prayer.
grow up joor.
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by LastSurvivor11: 9:38pm On Sep 06, 2017
hanassholesolo:

Jail in Libya? Hahahahaha. I don't think you know much about the happenings in Libya.

I said foreign land dude..
Didn't mention Libya
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by LastSurvivor11: 9:40pm On Sep 06, 2017
Bifwoli:

I'm sure you'd prefer a jail in Chicago or Dallas than a jail in Maiduguri or Jos.
Some actual jail Experience will make you think twice.

Read my comment again with comprehension in mind..
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by seangy4konji: 9:45pm On Sep 06, 2017
Only person weh want make dangote trailer deh kill hin family one by one go say the money Nigeria has is not enough for us to make british goverment say every Nigerian ciizen is visa free to enter uk but we still wont leave unless only a few to visit and come back or has investments there...when we get our own adequate health care,pension scheme,good education,jobs,welfare package,security and all...

We sold ourselves cheap and even our policemen will detain you because a lebanese hit your car and you complain...

No single right in your own country.no shame..nothing....police collecting 50 naira..less that 50 cent and shoot a citizen.

Zoo...
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by able20(m): 9:45pm On Sep 06, 2017
48noble:
and nobody is asking why they had to go to another man country
To get richer what else!. Personal decision.
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 06, 2017
Imperialist white racist spotted. Why is white man preventing free movement of people around the world. God made entire world for us to enjoy the whole world and to move around freely.
NigelCundy:

Let u die suffering here? Instead of u to die trying to change things. u want to die suffering. Nigerians have a cursed mentality. You are a disgrace to those who fought for independence and seriously, u do not deserve a good life
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by cantok(m): 10:05pm On Sep 06, 2017
Thank God they are safely back. There's hardly anyone in this country who is not affected directly or indirectly at one time or the other.
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 06, 2017
davss02:
Bring 1500
haaa.. Free of charge own nr dy??
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 06, 2017
holatin:
come collect am in my room
hahaha gimme tfare?
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by laliga01: 10:27pm On Sep 06, 2017
I find it difficult to criticise a hustler.
The grass is not greener here.
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by iykenathan162(m): 10:31pm On Sep 06, 2017
Tolexander:
the government is guilty, same as the citizens!

The grass is always greener on the other side!

Guy libya no be countryoo,,,, nija better pass am.... Me i dey go Europe by next yr.
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 06, 2017
Awoofawo:
And I can bet my last kobo...most are either edo/ipod....................... wetin coinsign us afonja self?

One of the Returnee, Owoade Omolara who hails from Apomu, Osun State
she vowed that she will get her money from
Kemi who is her trafficker as she came back.
Iyabo Abiola from OYO state

So the above names and state sounds like IPOD/EDO.

SMH Afonjas! confused Lots.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by Jaqenhghar: 10:41pm On Sep 06, 2017
Sniper12:
so which hope is der in libya or detention camp in italy.
Is that all you think of ?
In as much as its damgerous I say let people take a chance. if it works fine if it doesnt work them its too bad. The bogger the risks the bigger the rewards. Just because you dont have the balls to do it does t make it unrealistic. Besides whats for them here?

1 Like

Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by laliga01: 10:41pm On Sep 06, 2017
Beedude:

In fact. I see it like a baby that was suppose to learn how to sit by himself, crawl by himself, stand by himself before walking. All our so call heroes past just jump and start to learn how to walk due to reasons best known to them. Only in this country u see billions and trillions spent on a road and before a year the road is bad. Sometimes I feel the country is cursed coz we av too many bad people leading us. Our selfish nature is glaring . U see someone serve in all the available slot in govt without being satisfied. Obj wanted 3rd term, Jonathan had agreement with his carcus not to run 2nd term but still wasn't satisfied, Buhari always sick but refuse to resign. Atiku already planning for 2019 . The options we are given in this country is like choosing btw the devil and the blue sea. God help us

Well I cannot agree more. You have said it all. We lack good options in leadership. It's either you choose the devil A or devil B, same same.
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by laliga01: 10:45pm On Sep 06, 2017
OgbeniSeun:

Why must we always blame politicians/government for everything? greediness and impatience is the reason why most of them migrated...imagine the fact that i am corp member in a local school in Edo State and my jss2 student is already planning to go to Libya,is that government's fault too?

My dear, have you asked yourself why people from Iceland, poland, Denmark or Finland don't migrate like Nigerians despite Nigeria generating far more GDP as a nation than them?
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by sulayman4u: 11:06pm On Sep 06, 2017
All tnx to GOD for bringing them home safely.
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by lyday60(m): 11:07pm On Sep 06, 2017
You ppl are all welcome back home but dont be smatter than your shadow. Little little drop of water can make a ocean. Just start from somewhere and be serious abt your doing u will see where it will get u to.
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by iamNifemi(m): 11:19pm On Sep 06, 2017
Pls if you know anybody who wants to sell his or her car, any model & any colour, with AC and you are sure it's in perfect working condition & valid papers, with price around 2.5 or 3 million, as long as d engine is not weak yet.

Pls let the person sell it, it's none of my business.
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:22pm On Sep 06, 2017
carzola:
I love this Nigeria
lemme Die suffering here
slave..

outside.....

it's your room freeoh i forgot u living..........I will continue next Wednesday...����
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by planetx: 11:28pm On Sep 06, 2017
Exporting pu.ssy abroad as now become one of Nigeria's greatest export, when you tell people corruption and misgovernance have far reaching consequences they think it's all a joke.
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by Osada1: 11:32pm On Sep 06, 2017
carzola:
Look at this benin sacrificially Goat...

I'm not from benin Old Man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Uber Driver Came With 4matic, Gave My Baby A Seat And Also A Toy To Play With / Truck Crushes 13 Passengers On Ogbomoso-Ilorin Expressway (Disturbing Photos) / Ecuador: Police Block Runway With Cars To Prevent Plane From Landing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.