Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians (66146 Views)

Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 / Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos / 'It's Not Worth It'; Couple Who Returned From Libya Amid Suffering. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by dejiro30(m): 11:35pm On Sep 06, 2017
Wat u don't know is dat dis particular set of returnees are mostly yorubas especially de ladies
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by EmekaBlue(m): 11:35pm On Sep 06, 2017
grin back to d zoo....after xcaping
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by juman(m): 11:41pm On Sep 06, 2017
esaint2:
This country is really becoming a joke. People willing to take all sorts of actions just to try to see if they can survive and turns things around for good.

Abi.

Unfortunate nigeria.

Bad leaders is always the problem.

One nigeria is a failure.
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by Okijajuju1(m): 11:43pm On Sep 06, 2017
rafhell:
I think it's high time illegal emigration is criminalized

You cant criminalize Leaving Nigeria. That is tantamount to slavery. Overseas (like in America, UK and co), they dont care if you are leaving the country. You don't even pass through customs to leave. They are more interested in those trying to enter their country.

So in Nigeria you can leave the country at anytime you please... You just cant enter here illegally, cos that is a crime.
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by gozzlin: 11:46pm On Sep 06, 2017
undecided
No be ashawo work you go do for Libya.
Bunch of reprobates tarnishing the already battered image of Nigeria.
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by okwyee(m): 11:53pm On Sep 06, 2017
Awoofawo:
And I can bet my last kobo...most are either edo/ipod....................... wetin coinsign us afonja self?

Must you show how mentally weak you are?!
common sense out to let you realise that anyone can be deceived.

1 Like

Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by concho(m): 12:04am On Sep 07, 2017
Sniper12:
As we speak so fools are headed for agadez righr now. Pple never learn
Agadez to tripolis
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by concho(m): 12:10am On Sep 07, 2017
keemi:
Make una tell OP say Na international organization for migration (IOM) not IMO
e weak me o
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by Nobody: 12:48am On Sep 07, 2017
White man refusal to allow African to freely migrate is the reason behind this problem.
I support anybody who attempt to get to the white man by any means necessary.
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by Awoofawo(m): 1:34am On Sep 07, 2017
okwyee:

Must you show how mentally weak you are?!
common sense out to let you realise that anyone can be deceived.
You that is mental strong....I hail o....cotinue to carry your strong lunatic mentality everywhere!
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by mastrolife: 2:32am On Sep 07, 2017
[sub][took
Awoofawo:
And I can bet my last kobo...most are either edo/ipod....................... wetin coinsign us afonja self?
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by planetx: 2:36am On Sep 07, 2017
GenBuhari:
White man refusal to allow African to freely migrate is the reason behind this problem.
I support anybody who attempt to get to the white man by any means necessary.
And why do you think the "white man" should throw his doors open and allow every African that wants to live in an oyinbo country to come in.
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by tit(f): 2:46am On Sep 07, 2017
OLOOOSHOOOO
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by Nobody: 2:49am On Sep 07, 2017
White racist spotted!

Are we Africans not throwing our doors open to everyone to enter Africa? If we were not so welcoming we probably would not have suffered the genocide committed on us by the white devils.
planetx:
And why do you think the "white man" should throw his doors open and allow every African that wants to live in an oyinbo country to come in.
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by tit(f): 2:50am On Sep 07, 2017
Mcquine:

One of the Returnee, Owoade Omolara who hails from Apomu, Osun State
she vowed that she will get her money from
Kemi who is her trafficker as she came back.
Iyabo Abiola from OYO state

So the above names and state sounds like IPOD/EDO.

SMH Afonjas! confused Lots.

i am a detribalize nigeria
i hate yeebhoe, afonja, and aboki
ALL YAROBA GIRL ARE OLOSHOO

1 Like

Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by obstead200(m): 3:08am On Sep 07, 2017
rafhell:
I think it's high time illegal emigration is criminalized
yes oooo
Like north Korea and the defunct USSR
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by sharpwriter(m): 4:37am On Sep 07, 2017
brojoshua:
But almost all of us by our corruption jointly ruined this country and make it ungovernable, both the leaders and the followers, and now we want to run to other countries where they did their own countries well. The leaders and elites in particular don't allow anything to work in this country and the followers love those kinds of leaders.
Unless all of us that are involved in ruining this country change from our wicked ways and corruption. Then expect no improvement to our conditions but more suffering. Unless there are just and true justice and judgment, righteousness, mercy and truth, otherwise things will continue to get worse and worse for us. For there is gross corruption and wickedness in the country in forms of unrighteousness, injustice, unfaithfulness, absence of truth and mercy.
You've said it all..... moreover I'm beginning to see the need for aggressive prayer movement amidst the youth for the Lord to visit this country with judgment against the evils that have taken over the land. I'm not settled yet, that's why I'm still tarrying. Evil and injustice is just too much and annoyingly, most spiritual leaders are doing little or nothing.
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by lacreamieboie(m): 4:38am On Sep 07, 2017
Stellie:
pls someone shud help me with blackberry charger oooo
On a serious note.. . How do u want to get it?
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by nwoye72: 4:44am On Sep 07, 2017
Im sure they are all Edo
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by fadaonyenna(m): 4:48am On Sep 07, 2017
deepwater:

Ordinary to develop Libya they couldn't, spilling ewedu everywhere, making the floors of Libya slippery and hazardous.

Come on!!!, whip them back into line. They need to be in Nigeria worshipping the sokoto caliphate grin grin grin

Nwannem kukuma kee me nah grin

Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by Dnockeror333(m): 5:06am On Sep 07, 2017
Mans inhumanity to man!
YOUR KINGDOM come...
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by AnanseK(m): 6:16am On Sep 07, 2017
48noble:
and nobody is asking why they had to go to another man country

We know why , it's greed. And most of them are from the SE.
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by Diso60090(m): 6:21am On Sep 07, 2017
Una mate na there them pass this once go there dey misbehave thinking they don reach Europe
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by AFONJACOW(m): 6:22am On Sep 07, 2017
most of the ladies are Muslims , seems like Benin girls now has serious competitors here.. they will soon dethrone them for this hustle... thumb up my yellowbar Muslims grin grin grin
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by AFONJACOW(m): 6:23am On Sep 07, 2017
AnanseK:

We know why , it's greed. And most of them are from the SE.
and south east wore jihab ? yellowbar Muslim spotted
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by Sarah20A(f): 6:25am On Sep 07, 2017
Thank God they made it back alive
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by Chukabiz1961(m): 6:56am On Sep 07, 2017
Why are they only female?
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by bhaliz44(m): 7:24am On Sep 07, 2017
Banwod1st:

Does it matter if you do
young man swerve jare undecided
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by mofewilkie(m): 7:25am On Sep 07, 2017
Tolexander:
the government is guilty, same as the citizens!

The grass is always greener on the other side!

... grass isn't...
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by holatin(m): 7:37am On Sep 07, 2017
Stellie:
hahaha gimme tfare?
find borrow come, I will refund.
am a man of my word
Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by holatin(m): 7:38am On Sep 07, 2017
iyke926:

Bro, no vex. I was only messing around. I have edited the post..It wasn't nice. Sorry
its nothing, just pulling your leg here

1 Like

Re: Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians by Rhemmymatician(m): 7:46am On Sep 07, 2017
48noble:
and nobody is asking why they had to go to another man country

What exactly is wrong with going to another country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Uber Driver Came With 4matic, Gave My Baby A Seat And Also A Toy To Play With / Truck Crushes 13 Passengers On Ogbomoso-Ilorin Expressway (Disturbing Photos) / Ecuador: Police Block Runway With Cars To Prevent Plane From Landing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.