Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

I Am Not Dead, I Didn't Go Through With It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Not Dead, I Didn't Go Through With It (3184 Views)

I finally meet Hilda Baci at shopping mall (It Didn't go well) / She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church / Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not Dead, I Didn't Go Through With It by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 07, 2017
Yes I didn't do it, after seeing some comments in the thread about me commiting suicide. And also please i am not "ayubaking" the user that created a thread about my death. I don't even know who that is. Thank you to all those who encouraged me to continue with life. And to those who where just insensitive thank you too.
My reason for attempting suicide was that, I had just lost my mom some months ago. The news came in very unprecedented way that I am not even ready to go through right now. But that and a series of unfortunate events that have followed me and my family ever since are the things that led me to the point I was in earlier today. All in all, not that I expect anyone to care, but thank you anyway.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Dead, I Didn't Go Through With It by midehi2(f): 4:08pm On Sep 07, 2017
Pls don't try such again, it is well with you

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Dead, I Didn't Go Through With It by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 07, 2017
It was never for attention as some may think.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Dead, I Didn't Go Through With It by Bimffo(m): 4:08pm On Sep 07, 2017
grin grin

OP

Oloshi ni e. grin grin

You created another moniker for this shii.

Had only 2 post then left the Ayuba moniker.

You lost your mum?

WTF? So what?

Mehn. Your mum should be ashamed of you.

Oloshi!

7 Likes

Re: I Am Not Dead, I Didn't Go Through With It by Lalas247(f): 4:09pm On Sep 07, 2017
Orisirisi
Shycypher wetin I tell u grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Dead, I Didn't Go Through With It by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 07, 2017
Thank God for your life bro,suicide is not the best option.I was on the verge of doing that some years back,but here i am today though not fufiled yet but i'm on the path.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Dead, I Didn't Go Through With It by abelprice(m): 4:23pm On Sep 07, 2017
Xo u mean no more rice.. undecided... Bleep up.. op dey is still time to do d needful... jst think about all u thought of before making d attempt... cos I need d rice... undecided...

Joking o

For no reason are we allowed to take our lives as human.. don't prove your mom wrong for giving birth 2 u.. undecided..
Re: I Am Not Dead, I Didn't Go Through With It by IamSINZ(m): 4:29pm On Sep 07, 2017
hooli:
It was never for attention as some may think.

You chickened out?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Dead, I Didn't Go Through With It by SirMichael1: 4:30pm On Sep 07, 2017
sexybbstar:
Thank God for your life bro,suicide is not the best option.I was on the verge of doing that some years back,but here i am today though not fufiled yet but i'm on the path.

Why stating your own side of his story? undecided

Where you at to think yourself a custodian of good and soothing words?

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Dead, I Didn't Go Through With It by ComingThrough: 4:37pm On Sep 07, 2017
Depression is real bruv. Please get professional help. Nigerians seem not to understand that it is an ailment too. Don't shut out people around you. Pray if you know how to. Jesus loves you more than you know and this is just a temporal phase. THIS TOO SHALL PASS. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Dead, I Didn't Go Through With It by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 07, 2017
SirMichael1:

Why stating your own side of his story? undecided
Where you at to think yourself a custodian of good and soothing words?
You've started again Mike!
Re: I Am Not Dead, I Didn't Go Through With It by ComingThrough: 4:42pm On Sep 07, 2017
Bimffo:
grin grin

OP

Oloshi ni e. grin grin

You lost your mum?

WTF? So what?

Oloshi!

May you never suffer from depression. I have been there and there nothing good about it. Everything about my life seems superb, I just couldn't bring myself to be happy and I didn't understand why.
Professional help and support from my wife helped, so also did prayer.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not Dead, I Didn't Go Through With It by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 07, 2017
Bimffo:
grin grin

OP

Oloshi ni e. grin grin

You lost your mum?

WTF? So what?

Oloshi!

If your mum was/is useless to you, mine wasn't to me.
Re: I Am Not Dead, I Didn't Go Through With It by Bimffo(m): 5:06pm On Sep 07, 2017
hooli:

If your mum was/is useless to you, mine wasn't to me.

Your mum should be ashamed of you still.

He left and you wanna follow her?

Why did she now give birth to you?

Useless fool.

If you don't die that die, na Sango go strike you.

Oloshi.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Dead, I Didn't Go Through With It by SirMichael1: 5:07pm On Sep 07, 2017
sexybbstar:

You've started again Mike!

Throwing tantrum and trying to caution and contain me aye? Like some wild spread hazard? You missed me, I'm certain of that grin

I noticed you went incognito after our last conversation, might I, lady, resume your torment in a jiffy? grin

It's been a while I last saw a friendly female strutting these streets, I'm certain many enjoy your return smiley
Re: I Am Not Dead, I Didn't Go Through With It by Bimffo(m): 5:07pm On Sep 07, 2017
ComingThrough:

May you never suffer from depression. I have been there and there nothing good about it. Everything about my life seems superb, I just couldn't bring myself to be happy and I didn't understand why.
Professional help and support from my wife helped, so also did prayer.

I understand you.

And here you are, very happy.

Thanks for not committing suicide.

At least, you put your wife into consideration.
Re: I Am Not Dead, I Didn't Go Through With It by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 07, 2017
SirMichael1:

Throwing tantrum and trying to caution and contain me aye? Like some wild spread hazard? You missed me, I'm certain of that grin

I noticed you went incognito after our last conversation, might I, lady, resume your torment in a jiffy? grin

It's been a while I last saw a friendly female strutting these streets, I'm certain many enjoy your return smiley
You Just enjoy troubling me...no p
Re: I Am Not Dead, I Didn't Go Through With It by walepackage(m): 5:13pm On Sep 07, 2017
Bimffo:

Useless fool.

Oloshi.
haba,guy take it easy.I am sure you didnt read those your comments,if not you wunt post that trash.Learn to be symphatic.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Dead, I Didn't Go Through With It by Bimffo(m): 5:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
walepackage:
haba,guy take it easy.I am sure you didnt read those your comments,if not you wunt post that trash.Learn to be symphatic.

Sympathetic? You say sympathetic?

I wanted to be sympathetic in the money, then the _idiot of a OP created another thread to announce his death. Come on?

I don't do sympathetic with people that spread false news.

If you want to die, do it like a man! Don't be a sissy all your life.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Dead, I Didn't Go Through With It by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 07, 2017
Eayah bros all is well grin
Re: I Am Not Dead, I Didn't Go Through With It by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 07, 2017
Bimffo:

I wanted to be sympathetic in the money, then the _idiot of a OP created another thread to announce his death. Come on?

I am sorry that you are very foolish to think that I created that thread about my death. and if you still don't believe, suit yourself
Re: I Am Not Dead, I Didn't Go Through With It by Bimffo(m): 5:25pm On Sep 07, 2017
hooli:

I am sorry that you are very foolish to think that I created that thread about my death. and if you still don't believe, suit yourself

Sharap there, and be a man for once in your life pussy!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Dead, I Didn't Go Through With It by walepackage(m): 5:26pm On Sep 07, 2017
Bimffo:

yeah i get you dude.So many people here "crave" for "attention" be it in a 'negative or positive' way.But,no matter what "life" is priceless.People face depression and frustration atimes irrespective of their social class in society.Pls,lets learn to be positive and life changer in our little way."Guns kill people,but words kills faster"

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Dead, I Didn't Go Through With It by Bimffo(m): 5:27pm On Sep 07, 2017
walepackage:
yeah i get you dude.So many people here "crave" for "attention" be it in a 'negative or positive' way.But,no matter what "life" is priceless.People face depression and frustration atimes irrespective of their social class in society.Pls,lets learn to be positive and life changer in our little way."Guns kill people,but words kills faster"

Peace bro!
Re: I Am Not Dead, I Didn't Go Through With It by IamAirforce1: 5:27pm On Sep 07, 2017
Good to know you didn't do it
Re: I Am Not Dead, I Didn't Go Through With It by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 07, 2017
Why did you not pull the trigger?
sexybbstar:
Re: I Am Not Dead, I Didn't Go Through With It by oyewale1234(m): 5:29pm On Sep 07, 2017
ROCKET PRIME COOPERATIVE SOCIETY!!!!!!

Re: I Am Not Dead, I Didn't Go Through With It by walepackage(m): 5:29pm On Sep 07, 2017
Bimffo:

Peace bro!
thanx for ur understanding man
Re: I Am Not Dead, I Didn't Go Through With It by Goddygee(m): 5:29pm On Sep 07, 2017
Bimffo:

Useless fool.
Oloshi.
lwkmd ooo, u no go kill person
Re: I Am Not Dead, I Didn't Go Through With It by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 07, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Why did you not pull the trigger?
I learnt there's more to life than committing suicide.
Re: I Am Not Dead, I Didn't Go Through With It by iweecureyou: 5:33pm On Sep 07, 2017
hooli:
Yes I didn't do it, after seeing some comments in the thread about me commiting suicide. And also please i am not "ayubaking" the user that created a thread about my death. I don't even know who that is. Thank you to all those who encouraged me to continue with life. And to those who where just insensitive thank you too.
My reason for attempting suicide was that, I had just lost my mom some months ago. The news came in very unprecedented way that I am not even ready to go through right now. But that and a series of unfortunate events that have followed me and my family ever since are the things that led me to the point I was in earlier today. All in all, not that I expect anyone to care, but thank you anyway.BUT IF I STILL KILL MYSELF I WILL DASH OUT MY THINGS THANK YOU.
Abeg if u do it i am hia for u expelsially ur phone dart is wart i am nead.....whish neltwork is u usesmiley..
Hia is my num incase..09091643673
cc

Thepussyhunter
sexybbstar
iamkasyhbaby
redbeans
lefulefu
classcaptain
4evergod
Maxi112
teehamzat
comradespade
angry

mightyn
MRCORKsad
Adaksbullet(TROLL)

angry

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Dead, I Didn't Go Through With It by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 07, 2017
Maybe it was a wrong decision tho lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
sexybbstar:

I learnt there's more to life than committing suicide.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Question Do I Ask A Girl On A First Date Please I Really Want To Know / I Wantu Become An Blogger / Secondary School Students Caught In Hot Romance ( Watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.