Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Opinion.. How Long Should We Wait Before Getting Down? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion.. How Long Should We Wait Before Getting Down? (1956 Views)

How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? / Wait, Before You Go Near Her, Check The Shape Of Her Leg. / Man Dies A Day Before Getting Married, Buried On His Wedding Day. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion.. How Long Should We Wait Before Getting Down? by Laveda(f): 5:27pm On Sep 07, 2017
Often times we meet people, but their reason for staying with us is what we really can't tell, why some come with genuine intentions of loving us truly, some are just out to get what he or she wants and move on.

Personally I don't think one should be judged by this, our personalities differs sex can't really tell the kinda person we are, sometimes it's so much built emotions, we see the person and just want to tear him or her apart, it's a normal thing, right?

If we can be a little more open minded, and see things beyond our nose then we won't take our partners for granted simply because we feel the person fell too easily.

There was a case of a guy who met up with this lady, they had sex and things went south, do we really have to lead people on, have sex with them and throw them away? Don't you think we should really look beyond that and try to see how good our partner is.

What do you think of a first date sex? As much as its an overflogged issue I think we still need to look into it, guys what do you think of a lady who allows you to have sex with her on the first day of meeting, do you perceive her as the "loosed girl?"
Girls can you go for this?
Check the link for more.
http://orjisblog.com.ng/2017/09/07/how-long-should-we-wait-before-getting-down/

Dominique, Lalasticlala..

2 Likes

Re: Opinion.. How Long Should We Wait Before Getting Down? by ClassCaptain(m): 5:30pm On Sep 07, 2017
My humble opinion

Sex is beyond the normal

Profropopapa fripoyokokoyo frrr papapa Fru fropupu pu In and out that occurs between a man and a normal

To have sex with someone, there as to be a connection of some sort.. If you meeting someone for the first time ,fine you might like the person...

you might even get to kiss or smooch but sex is just not to be rushed ...I hail people that do one night stands..Person wey you sabi well sef, you give am gbolagar ,wahala show. not to talk of person wey u just day see for the first time..

Above all. behavior of individual partners and being compatible matters.If after the ponkri, you find good virtues in the girl/guy that makes them worth staying with , go ahead...If not , still go ahead..

* sips gammalin 40 *

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion.. How Long Should We Wait Before Getting Down? by kingphilip(m): 5:30pm On Sep 07, 2017
till your wedding night

2 Likes

Re: Opinion.. How Long Should We Wait Before Getting Down? by kingphilip(m): 5:31pm On Sep 07, 2017
ClassCaptain:
I will be back.
back from sambisa or back from where
Re: Opinion.. How Long Should We Wait Before Getting Down? by Alphafeezay(m): 5:32pm On Sep 07, 2017
As a good Christian or Muslim, follow your faith and don't follow contemporary civilization
Re: Opinion.. How Long Should We Wait Before Getting Down? by NairalandCS(m): 5:35pm On Sep 07, 2017
3 weeks at most.

If the sex ain't good, then the relationship along with any future the relationship might have is Lubbish.

The earlier you find out, the better.

1 Like

Re: Opinion.. How Long Should We Wait Before Getting Down? by paiz: 5:37pm On Sep 07, 2017
Until i have an erection

2 Likes

Re: Opinion.. How Long Should We Wait Before Getting Down? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 07, 2017
2 months...
Re: Opinion.. How Long Should We Wait Before Getting Down? by Laveda(f): 5:43pm On Sep 07, 2017
ClassCaptain:
My humble opinion

Sex is beyond the normal

Profropopapa fripoyokokoyo frrr papapa Fru fropupu pu In and out that occurs between a man and a normal

To have sex with someone, there as to be a connection of some sort.. If you meeting someone for the first time ,fine you might like the person...

you might even get to kiss or smooch but sex is just not to be rushed ...I hail people that do one night stands..Person wey you sabi well sef, you give am gbolagar ,wahala show. not to talk of person wey u just day see for the first time..

Above all. behavior of individual partners and being compatible matters.If after the ponkri, you find good virtues in the girl/guy that makes them worth staying with , go ahead...If not , still go ahead..

* sips gammalin 40 *

You have a point there, but there are guys who just want to shag you same day.
Re: Opinion.. How Long Should We Wait Before Getting Down? by Monalisa185(f): 5:43pm On Sep 07, 2017
Personally I don't think one should be judged by this, our personalities differs sex can't really tell the kinda person we are, sometimes it's so much built emotions, we see the person and just want to tear him or her apart, it's a normal thing, right?

you said it all right here.... It should be between both parties involved... Third party's opinion shouldn't really matter.. Whatever you two make out of it, is what it should be

Nice thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion.. How Long Should We Wait Before Getting Down? by RoyalBlak007: 5:44pm On Sep 07, 2017
♤After all the intro✓ "You like him→← He likes you" ♥♥ And then there's Chemistry ♥♥

grin what the hell are we waiting for? cheesycheesycheesy , All these can happen in gringrin hours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion.. How Long Should We Wait Before Getting Down? by Laveda(f): 5:46pm On Sep 07, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤After all the intro✓ "You like him→← He likes you" ♥♥ And then there's Chemistry ♥♥

grin what the hell are we waiting for? cheesycheesycheesy , All these can happen in gringrin hours

Crazy you! grin Hours keh
Re: Opinion.. How Long Should We Wait Before Getting Down? by makydebbie(f): 5:51pm On Sep 07, 2017
Well it all depends, but then, we're in Africa. Where the society judges our actions without knowing the reasons.

If I was a guy, any lady I have a one night stand would not be taken serious. There's more to sex than we know.

1 Like

Re: Opinion.. How Long Should We Wait Before Getting Down? by Nbote(m): 5:51pm On Sep 07, 2017
Since both of U want to get down why not get it over with already.. There was an attraction in d first place so its only a matter of tym and dat is as soon as u feel comfortable. Getting down on d first date or 100th doesn't make any difference. It eventually comes down to getting down..
With dat shape of urs as soon as possible isn't a bad idea
Re: Opinion.. How Long Should We Wait Before Getting Down? by RoyalBlak007: 5:53pm On Sep 07, 2017
Laveda:

Crazy you! grin Hours keh

♤ (Tsaheylu creates a strong emotional lifelong ßond . E.g ßetween a Na'vi and a Direhorse smiley)

♤Lets also call it "Tsaheylu" , grin And it's very important it happens qûíçkly wink cheesy
Re: Opinion.. How Long Should We Wait Before Getting Down? by Lalas247(f): 5:53pm On Sep 07, 2017
Not on the first date
You have at least know who you are about to lay with to an extent ...
Re: Opinion.. How Long Should We Wait Before Getting Down? by abelprice(m): 5:54pm On Sep 07, 2017
It depends... cos there is always a connection wen you are talking to a 4ck boy or a prostitute.... firstly you have to study your partner... but having sex on first date don't mk u cheap until u prove u are actually cheap... undecided...

1 Like

Re: Opinion.. How Long Should We Wait Before Getting Down? by RoyalBlak007: 5:56pm On Sep 07, 2017
Nbote:
Since both of U want to get down why not get it over with already.. There was an attraction in d first place so its only a matter of tym and dat is as soon as u feel comfortable. Getting down on d first date or 100th doesn't make any difference. It eventually comes down to getting down..
With dat shape of urs as soon as possible isn't a bad idea

♤ Má nigga cool

♤One sexy stripper for you @ Allen Avenue cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Opinion.. How Long Should We Wait Before Getting Down? by jonaifame22(m): 5:58pm On Sep 07, 2017
As long as konji doesn't disturb
Re: Opinion.. How Long Should We Wait Before Getting Down? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 07, 2017
First night abeg.... why the wait when we are eventually gonna do it.....
Re: Opinion.. How Long Should We Wait Before Getting Down? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 07, 2017
First night is not bad tho
Re: Opinion.. How Long Should We Wait Before Getting Down? by IamLEGEND1: 6:20pm On Sep 07, 2017
First date sex on paper sounds great..... But personally, I'm too paranoid to actually consider it.
What if she be the cray-cray type? If things no come work out, she go start to dey stalk me upandan.
Or maybe she get Belle and baby daddy no gree show face na him she just dey hunt for idiot to lock down and i just come carry dick_put for her body.
Which kyn STD the babe get? Coz if pesin mistakenly gimme Gono...... E don end my career......coz even with protection,we don dey get condom-resistant strains of Gono.

Too many things could go wrong.......and ain't nobody got time for that.
Re: Opinion.. How Long Should We Wait Before Getting Down? by Laveda(f): 6:28pm On Sep 07, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
First date sex on paper sounds great..... But personally, I'm too paranoid to actually consider it.
What if she be the cray-cray type? If things no come work out, she go start to dey stalk me upandan.
Or maybe she get Belle and baby daddy no gree show face na him she just dey hunt for idiot to lock down.
Which kyn STD the babe get? Coz if pesin mistakenly gimme Gono...... E don end my career......coz even with protection,we don dey get condom-resistant strains of Gono.

Too many things could go wrong.......and ain't nobody got time for that.

You got me laughing though. grin

Okay..
Re: Opinion.. How Long Should We Wait Before Getting Down? by chivic(m): 7:51pm On Sep 07, 2017
Any lady who allows u sleep with her on a first date stand the risk of not being trusted .Infact she has low self decipline,low self control,and misplaces priority.

How can your husband be confident to travel for 6 months without thinking that anything can happen.#sex#
Re: Opinion.. How Long Should We Wait Before Getting Down? by dingbang(m): 8:06pm On Sep 07, 2017
If I am to dump a girl, its never because I have had sex with her, its only for the fact that she bugs my life in ways I can't imagine

3 Likes

Re: Opinion.. How Long Should We Wait Before Getting Down? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 07, 2017
I can't fuvck on first date
Re: Opinion.. How Long Should We Wait Before Getting Down? by eskorbrown(m): 8:34pm On Sep 07, 2017
Wen d tym is rite,both of u wud know it.
Re: Opinion.. How Long Should We Wait Before Getting Down? by daveP(m): 9:37pm On Sep 07, 2017
Lalas247:
Not on the first date You have at least know who you are about to lay with to an extent ...
cant believe my eyes. its you right?
Re: Opinion.. How Long Should We Wait Before Getting Down? by daveP(m): 9:39pm On Sep 07, 2017
(waiting patiently for the day laveda opens a thread on matthew 35:35; smooches beard)
Re: Opinion.. How Long Should We Wait Before Getting Down? by crunchyDope(m): 10:03pm On Sep 07, 2017
i would get married to her d next day!
no b werin una wan hear?! grin

nah ...fcvk dah wh0re wen fit feed her pvssy to n guy wen mk her laffgrin

*shout out to my future virgin..mi love u till death..wen i meet u..imma hold on and never let go -mi king of hearts!

1 Like

Re: Opinion.. How Long Should We Wait Before Getting Down? by Laveda(f): 10:37pm On Sep 07, 2017
daveP:
(waiting patiently for the day laveda opens a thread on matthew 35:35; smooches beard)

Lmao ((Covers face))

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Proposes To Bae At A Pool Party In Lagos (pics) / Is She A Ho?? / Come and See Cheap Cheap Sneakers (09053462518)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.