Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,828 members, 7,837,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

I Am Thinking Of Committing Suicide - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Thinking Of Committing Suicide (1575 Views)

I Engaged My Girlfriend, Now I Am Thinking Of Calling Off The Engagement / She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Am Thinking Of Committing Suicide by Burgerlomo: 10:57am On Sep 08, 2017
Please don't do it because the problem you see today may not be there tomorrow and life is full of ups and down, but that doesn't mean that you should take your life because of that so whatever problems you're facing it may not be there forever.

Re: I Am Thinking Of Committing Suicide by dukeprince50: 11:07pm On Sep 08, 2017
pls before you commit suicide, sell you balls, you are a fool. cos musix is not or calling you wan die, pls go and die

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Man Proposed To Me. I Never Expected This Coming At All. Watch The Video Clip / Is It Right To Kiss In Front Of Your Kids / Repackaged Prostitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.