Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

I Am Thinking Of Committing Suicide - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Thinking Of Committing Suicide (1566 Views)

I Engaged My Girlfriend, Now I Am Thinking Of Calling Off The Engagement / She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Thinking Of Committing Suicide by Realkenny(m): 7:05pm On Sep 07, 2017
Its hard for me , I've been struggling with my music career and no movement, I've spent everything I had on the movement but still am still stuck.

My families are not doing well, I eat only once a day and sometimes I don't eat at all.

I'm done with this world, life is worth nothing

Goodbye nairaland
Re: I Am Thinking Of Committing Suicide by Mjshexy(f): 7:11pm On Sep 07, 2017
It hasn't gotten to that naw, if you still have your both hands and legs then you can always go out there and do something tangible. No one owes you anything, rise up & take your destiny into your own hands. Bless U cool
Re: I Am Thinking Of Committing Suicide by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 07, 2017
Is this the new trend on nairaland?

3 Likes

Re: I Am Thinking Of Committing Suicide by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 07, 2017
This is the latest on nairaland

1 Like

Re: I Am Thinking Of Committing Suicide by Niyeal(m): 7:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
Attention seeker
Re: I Am Thinking Of Committing Suicide by FutureLeader00: 7:17pm On Sep 07, 2017
I'm not sure you are ready to commit suicide cus if you are then you shouldn't be on Nairaland publicizing it, yeye boy
Re: I Am Thinking Of Committing Suicide by IamLEGEND1: 7:17pm On Sep 07, 2017
Small small...... All the stories of these white people children wey go try kill themselves just to get people attention don dey reach naija.
My brother, If you think that nonsense go work here then you picked the wrong country to be born in.
Re: I Am Thinking Of Committing Suicide by smardray(m): 7:21pm On Sep 07, 2017
walahi don't do this ....airforce1 wasn't successful in his music career.... he didn't commit suicide.... just believe you are like 2baba...dazzall

1 Like

Re: I Am Thinking Of Committing Suicide by donbrowser(m): 7:22pm On Sep 07, 2017
The latest trend now is committing suicide.
Re: I Am Thinking Of Committing Suicide by FitnessDoctor: 7:22pm On Sep 07, 2017
Realkenny:
Its hard for me , I've been struggling with my music career and no movement, I've spent everything I had on the movement but still am still stuck.

My families are not doing well, I eat only once a day and sometimes I don't eat at all.

Goodbye nairaland

I could compose a long post for you on why you should do it, why you should keep going even if you don't eat at all... I have been there, I have gone without sleep just to make ends meet... I remember sleeping by 12 and waking up at 3am just to go write articles to keep food in the house.. I remember working from 8am - 8pm just to make ends meet.

I am still alive

I could compose a long post for you if you mention or quote me that you need it
Re: I Am Thinking Of Committing Suicide by Akanbibabatunde(m): 7:23pm On Sep 07, 2017
Mjshexy:
It hasn't gotten to that naw, if you still have your both hands and legs then you can always go out there and do something tangible. No one owes you anything, rise up & take your destiny into your own hands. Bless U cool
pretty you! see as you fine everywhere... Bia! Baby forget the suicidal boy, lets talk love.. wink ...

1 Like

Re: I Am Thinking Of Committing Suicide by adaksbullet: 7:24pm On Sep 07, 2017
Realkenny:

Goodbye nairaland
angry stopped too post robbish in these place angry angry angry

Very very very very romatic angry

Re: I Am Thinking Of Committing Suicide by charleff512(m): 7:24pm On Sep 07, 2017
Realkenny:

Goodbye nairaland
GO OUT AND USE UR TALENT,JOIN THE CHOIR DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE WITH UR HANDS BE AMBITIOUS,LEARN NEW SKILLS U WILL BREAKTHROUGH SOON!
Re: I Am Thinking Of Committing Suicide by ikp120(m): 7:35pm On Sep 07, 2017
smardray:
walahi don't do this ....airforce1 wasn't successful in his music career.... he didn't commit suicide.... just believe you are like 2baba...dazzall

Nah, that's very wrong. Airforce1 ISN'T successful in his music career, not WASN'T

2 Likes

Re: I Am Thinking Of Committing Suicide by ChopBellefull(m): 7:38pm On Sep 07, 2017
Bro, if u tried and failed in music. Try again, if u fail again then, divest into another venture.

I searched for job for years, was frustrated. But nw guy my business is doing well.. I hv plans.
Doz that think of suicide are those that dont hv plans, nd easily lose hope cox they feel inferior. Guy man, man up. It's in u.
Re: I Am Thinking Of Committing Suicide by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 07, 2017
Realkenny:

Goodbye nairaland
please when you go, sha tell ur family members to call us for burial rice. it is always the darkest before the dawn
Re: I Am Thinking Of Committing Suicide by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 07, 2017
sexybbstar:
This is the latest on nairaland
As in eh.

1 Like

Re: I Am Thinking Of Committing Suicide by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
This una new trend no go work at all.
Re: I Am Thinking Of Committing Suicide by NancyMathews(f): 8:09pm On Sep 07, 2017
Realkenny:

Goodbye nairaland
After killing urself what next? Continous suffering in the other side..

Don't do it dear..Don't do it, things will get better!
Re: I Am Thinking Of Committing Suicide by Mjshexy(f): 8:49pm On Sep 07, 2017
Akanbibabatunde:
pretty you! see as you fine everywhere... Bia! Baby forget the suicidal boy, lets talk love.. wink ...
Lol...thanks dearie cool
Re: I Am Thinking Of Committing Suicide by ibkkk(f): 9:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
Sweetheart,suicide isn't the way out of your predicaments,if you must know. If you not successful doing music,why not try some other lucrative things.Abi music is by force ni?Must we all be thinking of becoming Davido or Wizkid ni? If you commit suicide,walai, you don waste be that.
I want you to believe that "when there's life,there's hope".

Pele,you hear?
Re: I Am Thinking Of Committing Suicide by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 07, 2017
Hey man,suicide ain't the solution...join bricklayers,at least to get your daily bread...but always make your ambition the pushing force.

Each new day comes with hope...

All The Best!
Re: I Am Thinking Of Committing Suicide by BungeesSingSong(m): 9:25pm On Sep 07, 2017
Hello please dont do it... Dm me let's talk please, asap
Re: I Am Thinking Of Committing Suicide by smardray(m): 9:42pm On Sep 07, 2017
ikp120:

Nah, that's very wrong. Airforce1 ISN'T successful in his music career, not WASN'T
you knw I didn't start d fight....u did..

..if he sees this. nw
Re: I Am Thinking Of Committing Suicide by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 07, 2017
Is this now the latest trends...
Bro dont even think it.
Re: I Am Thinking Of Committing Suicide by crunchyDope(m): 9:55pm On Sep 07, 2017
majority wants d fame..buh d journey? no short cuts bra.... just hang in der "m pulling for u to push tru this feeling" -Eminem (beautiful pain)
Re: I Am Thinking Of Committing Suicide by Akanbibabatunde(m): 9:59pm On Sep 07, 2017
Mjshexy:
Lol...thanks dearie cool
cheesy ogini status em! I wantu propose fast fast babie... Before its too late wink

1 Like

Re: I Am Thinking Of Committing Suicide by Apina(m): 10:01pm On Sep 07, 2017
Realkenny:

Goodbye nairaland
Hope u got a very strong rope undecided. Most of you think u are d only ones with problems in the world, coming here to threaten us with suicide as though it's our life and ur own u would be throwing away. Stop being a Sissy and take control of ur life. angry
Re: I Am Thinking Of Committing Suicide by slyd90(m): 10:12pm On Sep 07, 2017
OP if i tell u what im going through u will thank God for your life.....buh if u still insist pls and pls buy ur coffin keep nobody go carry your cross for u in this recession
Re: I Am Thinking Of Committing Suicide by Mjshexy(f): 6:59am On Sep 08, 2017
Akanbibabatunde:
cheesy ogini status em! I wantu propose fast fast babie... Before its too late wink
Lol...u want to snatch me away from someone special grin
Re: I Am Thinking Of Committing Suicide by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 08, 2017
Please don't commit suicide.Man up and take your destiny into your hands.Don't be responsible for your own death,it will get worse before it gets better.
Re: I Am Thinking Of Committing Suicide by Akanbibabatunde(m): 10:38am On Sep 08, 2017
Mjshexy:
Lol...u want to snatch me away from someone special grin
ow! It is part of life baby, and i won't be the last to do such wink
Besides, I'm very special too
cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out These Hot Photos Of A 53-year-old Woman... / Living In The Philippines / Word For Some Guys here (recive Sense)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.