Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,342 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Woman Find Out On Facebook That Her Fiance Already Has A Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Find Out On Facebook That Her Fiance Already Has A Wife (1254 Views)

Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos / Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos / See The 5 Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman (find Yours) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Find Out On Facebook That Her Fiance Already Has A Wife by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 07, 2017
A woman identified as Amanda Creighton, a mum-of-three made the shocking discovery that her fiance was already married when his wife appeared as a suggested friend on Facebook.
According to Metro UK, the man, Paul McHugh’s web of lies was uncovered while hairdresser Amanda Creighton was planning their wedding.
Amanda, 32, of Newcastle, has now spoken out after learning the truth about the man who told her that his name was Chris Walker.
The couple met on dating website Free Dating in October 2013 and became official months later – but Chris then went on a six-week work trip to Poole, Dorset.
Amanda said: ‘I offered to visit him, but he refused. I thought it was weird, but just assumed he was busy.
‘I know now that he spent the whole time with his wife while she had his baby.’
He initially ignored Amanda’s calls and texts when he returned to the north east, but when she confronted him, he proposed to her.
She added: ‘I was shocked but really excited. Immediately, I forgave his weird behaviour and put it down to work stress.’
However, Amanda’s world was rocked in December 2014 when she saw a photo of him hand in hand with another woman – his wife – on Facebook.
She said: ‘He’d been lying to me about everything. I was absolutely devastated – and furious.
‘I confronted him over the phone and as soon as I said, ‘your name is Paul’, he hung up straight away.
‘I threw his stuff out of my house then I messaged his wife but she told me I was lying.’
Six months later, the couple got back together when Paul begged Amanda to take him back, explaining he had broken up with his wife.
But after another six months, Paul started disappearing for days at a time and eventually admitted he was still married.
A week later, Amanda discovered she was pregnant and gave birth to daughter Mollie in August 2016.
But there was one final surprise in store for her – when she saw a stranger naming and shaming Paul as a cheater on Facebook.
She said: ‘I commented about my experiences with Paul and, hours later, three women messaged me telling me he’d been seeing them at the same time as me.
‘He had dating profiles on several different websites, all under the name of Chris Walker.
‘He was so good at lying that he managed to convince us all that he was in love with us.’
Mr McHugh said: ‘I’m not going to comment on anything like that. I didn’t meet her while I was in a relationship.
‘She says it’s my child but they’re carrying out tests. And all this dating profile nonsense that her and her friends have set up is ridiculous.
‘Her friends set up these profiles – I never set up that page. How this is possible is beyond me.’

http://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2017/09/woman-find-out-on-facebook-that-her.html

Re: Woman Find Out On Facebook That Her Fiance Already Has A Wife by Johngla(m): 7:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
Brb
Re: Woman Find Out On Facebook That Her Fiance Already Has A Wife by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 07, 2017
And who told you that am not tired of this kind of people in this Nigeria?

I don't even know what to say.
Re: Woman Find Out On Facebook That Her Fiance Already Has A Wife by cuedish: 7:19pm On Sep 07, 2017
See gobe
Re: Woman Find Out On Facebook That Her Fiance Already Has A Wife by donbrowser(m): 7:20pm On Sep 07, 2017
You read that stuff?

cuedish:
See gobe
Re: Woman Find Out On Facebook That Her Fiance Already Has A Wife by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 07, 2017
If Ladies start taking themselves to be worthful they wouldn't be use like this.
Re: Woman Find Out On Facebook That Her Fiance Already Has A Wife by adaksbullet: 7:25pm On Sep 07, 2017
how I'm I sopposed too read these biology ababio test book finished on one day
Re: Woman Find Out On Facebook That Her Fiance Already Has A Wife by smardray(m): 7:25pm On Sep 07, 2017
don't they have konga(well)..let her jump in na
Re: Woman Find Out On Facebook That Her Fiance Already Has A Wife by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:26pm On Sep 07, 2017
desperation will have some women do some extreme shiit... so this man that proposed to you (and you said yes) you have never seen the inside of his house?! let alone knew that he was using a fake name?! no wonder you were conned...
Re: Woman Find Out On Facebook That Her Fiance Already Has A Wife by Ehiscotch(m): 7:33pm On Sep 07, 2017
First off, how stupidly in love were you to accept him back after you found out about him having a wife and baby? Expecting him to abandon his family and stay with you? The guy sef nah serious player. Using multiple women anyhow. Only God knows how many more outside Facebook. He might not even be working because he won't be able to handle all of them combined with work. The is the real life JOHNNY. grin
Re: Woman Find Out On Facebook That Her Fiance Already Has A Wife by CrEaToRmalden(m): 7:36pm On Sep 07, 2017
Uh
Re: Woman Find Out On Facebook That Her Fiance Already Has A Wife by medexico(m): 7:42pm On Sep 07, 2017
Wait, is this the norm now?
Re: Woman Find Out On Facebook That Her Fiance Already Has A Wife by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 07, 2017
I don't know why men love deceiving women.

Its very bad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Find Out On Facebook That Her Fiance Already Has A Wife by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:47pm On Sep 07, 2017
Rorachy:
I don't know why men love deceiving women.
Its very bad.

its because some women allow them to...
Re: Woman Find Out On Facebook That Her Fiance Already Has A Wife by holatin(m): 7:51pm On Sep 07, 2017
anoda reason y polygamy should be allowed, there wount be decrease in lies, adultery and cheating
Re: Woman Find Out On Facebook That Her Fiance Already Has A Wife by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 07, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

its because some women allow them to...
Some can't even know.
Re: Woman Find Out On Facebook That Her Fiance Already Has A Wife by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
Rorachy:
Some can't even know.

out of desperation, many are quick to forget better judgment... some dude you dont know where he lives, never seen his own house, often make disappearing acts... he suddenly asks you to marry him, and you would jump joyously instead of asking the important questions.
she is foolish indeed
Re: Woman Find Out On Facebook That Her Fiance Already Has A Wife by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 07, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

out of desperation, many are quick to forget better judgment... some dude you dont know where he lives, never seen his own house, often make disappearing acts... he suddenly asks you to marry him, and you would jump joyously instead of asking the important questions.
she is foolish indeed
What if the guy's wife or family is in another country or city, how will she know?

It can happen to anymore.
Re: Woman Find Out On Facebook That Her Fiance Already Has A Wife by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:11pm On Sep 07, 2017
Rorachy:
What if the guy's wife or family is in another country or city, how will she know?

It can happen to anymore.

the minute you stop bringing IFs and MAYBEs to this issue, is the day women will finally succeed in not being fooled by these deluded men.

if the guy is married abroad (or not) there are still NO reason to plan to marry an unknown stranger... so you didnt meet his friends, family? never been to his house, never checked his social media profiles? you were never mentioned/showcased on his social media profiles? yet you will believe that you are THE ONE?! some women are just asking for trouble sha!
Re: Woman Find Out On Facebook That Her Fiance Already Has A Wife by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 07, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

the minute you stop bringing IFs and MAYBEs to this issue, is the day women will finally succeed in not being fooled by these deluded men.

if the guy is married abroad (or not) there are still NO reason to plan to marry an unknown stranger... so you didnt meet his friends, family? never been to his house, never checked his social media profiles? you were never mentioned/showcased on his social media profiles? yet you will believe that you are THE ONE?! some women are just asking for trouble sha!
One has to be very careful these days to avoid heartbreak.

1 Like

Re: Woman Find Out On Facebook That Her Fiance Already Has A Wife by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:23pm On Sep 07, 2017
Rorachy:
One has to be very careful these days to avoid heartbreak.

exactly... so you must dig deep to fully know who the person you are dating is. just because a man pay for dinner and buys a woman flowers and Brasilian hair, shouldnt be a reason to assume that he is a good man.

how would a woman say yes to marry a stranger she barely knows?! this is madness...
Re: Woman Find Out On Facebook That Her Fiance Already Has A Wife by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

exactly... so you must dig deep to fully know who the person you are dating is. just because a man pay for dinner and buys a woman flowers and Brasilian hair, shouldnt be a reason to assume that he is a good man.

how would a woman say yes to marry a stranger she barely knows?! this is madness...
Well its true, its good to dig, when you dig, you get to know the person well.
Re: Woman Find Out On Facebook That Her Fiance Already Has A Wife by Donpenny(m): 9:11pm On Sep 07, 2017
she caused her self d second emotional pain by accepting the man back after she knew that he has a family. her gullibility is excellent

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Calls Out Her Ex-boyfriend On Facebook / Meet The Most Handsome Nairalander(photo) / I Don't Want A Girl Child.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.