Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

I Must Survive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Must Survive (1218 Views)

"I Must Die Ontop Big Yansh" - Nigerian Man Vows After Spotting A Curvy Lady / The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? / She Said I Must Marry Her By Fire By Force. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Must Survive by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 11, 2017
i'm glad to be out of critical condition. The struggle continues. I remain resolute, especially as we prepare for a new year. A lot have really happened which I feel you should know.....

- the throat i cry of today has been breaking me down since 2015 but i remain determined to pull through. what i do is relax with the other side of my neck, take pain killers and spit out at regular intervals to free up the wind pipe. I'll keep doing this till succour comes. I must survive

1 Like

Re: I Must Survive by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 11, 2017
- it's easy for people to say i'm lazy and indifferent to attending to my health when they don't know my story. I work but earn a meagre and belated pay. I had to drop all the home lessons i was using to hustle due to fluctuating health. As for going for a scan, that's over 25k. I can't afford that now. All those saying i should die already or i'm good for rituals, i have one thing to tell you 'i must survive'

1 Like

Re: I Must Survive by coolestofall(m): 8:28am On Nov 11, 2017
Bro, I feel ur pains. Stay strong.
Re: I Must Survive by RoyalBlak007: 8:29am On Nov 11, 2017
♤ Mehn

♤ Your moniker though cheesy
Re: I Must Survive by purem(m): 8:32am On Nov 11, 2017
frustratedrat:
- it's easy for people to say i'm lazy and indifferent to attending to my health when they don't know my story. I work but earn a meagre and belated pay. As for going for a scan, that's over 25k. I can't afford that now. All those saying i should die already or i'm good for rituals, i have one thing to tell you 'i must survive'

Guy wetin dey do u? Tell us maybe we fit ep u
Re: I Must Survive by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 11, 2017
- i remember vividly when our landlord kicked us out last year from a 3 bedroom flat. We became homeless. Mama went to the store to sleep, dad fled, my sister to an aunt's place to stay while i stayed with a hostile friend. The conditions of staying with him were adverse but i managed till we got a room and parlour. In the voice of airforce: 'i can't stop now.' i must survive

1 Like

Re: I Must Survive by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 11, 2017
- my sister just delivered via C.S. I'm supposed to be happy but i'm not. Mama was involved in an accident on her way to oyo to see her. Was it anxiety, excessive ecstasy or the recklessness of the driver that caused it?? Who knows. Glad she pulled through. But one thing is sure, i won't be tasting her soup any time soon, but i'm a man. I must survive

1 Like

Re: I Must Survive by McBrooklyn(m): 8:48am On Nov 11, 2017
cheesy
Re: I Must Survive by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 11, 2017
purem:

Guy wetin dey do u? Tell us maybe we fit ep u
surprised you haven't seen my previous posts. It's a pertubing throat problem. Drugs have yet to resolve the issue. I think my oesophagus is partially blocked. It's usually accompanied by other adverse ailment. I have to force food through. Hopefully, a fluoroscopy scan can explain better

Re: I Must Survive by squash47(m): 9:15am On Nov 11, 2017
FAMILY PROBLEM
Re: I Must Survive by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 11, 2017
coolestofall:
Bro, I feel ur pains. Stay strong.
i will. Thanks for your solidarity

1 Like

Re: I Must Survive by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 11, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ Mehn

♤ Your moniker though cheesy
it's my reality sad
Re: I Must Survive by purem(m): 5:06pm On Nov 11, 2017
frustratedrat:
surprised you haven't seen my previous posts. It's a pertubing throat problem. Drugs have yet to resolve the issue. I think my oesophagus is partially blocked. It's usually accompanied by other adverse ailment. I have to force food through. Hopefully, a fluoroscopy scan can explain better

What really made me comment was the THROAT i saw on ur OP...

I actually have a similar problem that nearly took my life years back

I took a local herbs.....................

And it's cure it......

I can describe it if u wanna try it
Re: I Must Survive by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 11, 2017
purem:

What really made me comment was the THROAT i saw on ur OP...

I actually have a similar problem that nearly took my life years back

I took a local herbs.....................

And it's cure it......

I can describe it if u wanna try it
wow. Please do. It's becoming more and more difficult to swallow food. It's almost blocked. It feels like hell
Re: I Must Survive by Oyindidi(f): 7:46pm On Nov 11, 2017
frustratedrat:
- it's easy for people to say i'm lazy and indifferent to attending to my health when they don't know my story. I work but earn a meagre and belated pay. I had to drop all the home lessons i was using to hustle due to fluctuating health. As for going for a scan, that's over 25k. I can't afford that now. All those saying i should die already or i'm good for rituals, i have one thing to tell you 'i must survive'
Please go and find out how much you need for the scan.
Re: I Must Survive by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 11, 2017
Op i feel like crying for u...
u shud go to the health section and table ur health issues...
Yes. U MUST survive!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Must Survive by purem(m): 10:21pm On Nov 11, 2017
frustratedrat:
wow. Please do. It's becoming more and more difficult to swallow food. It's almost blocked. It feels like hell

OK you need a YORUBA person to translate this to u coz I don't know the English names

Grand ata ijosi and atare and put it in Ogogoro and live it for atlease it 30 munites, then take a tumbler and put some in ur mouth, do not swallow it first, live it at the bottom of your throat for about 1 or 2 minute then spit it out... Take the second shot with same tumbler and swallow it... Do it atlease 3 to 5 times a day depending on the pain...
It can be peppery o. U need to endure it

Modified; when you're grinding those peppers don't put water o. Instead use the Ogogoro

1 Like

Re: I Must Survive by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 12, 2017
Re: I Must Survive by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 12, 2017
Oyindidi:
Please go and find out how much you need for the scan.
i haven't found out yet ma. i'm expecting some little money by monday.I will soon do that
Re: I Must Survive by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 12, 2017
purem:

OK you need a YORUBA person to translate this to u coz I don't know the English names

Grand ata ijosi and atare and put it in Ogogoro and live it for atlease it 30 munites, then take a tumbler and put some in ur mouth, do not swallow it first, live it at the bottom of your throat for about 1 or 2 minute then spit it out... Take the second shot with same tumbler and swallow it... Do it atlease 3 to 5 times a day depending on the pain...
It can be peppery o. U need to endure it

Modified; when you're grinding those peppers don't put water o. Instead use the Ogogoro
that's scary. Let me keep trying some home remedy i googled up first to see if there will be improvement sad
Re: I Must Survive by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 12, 2017
squash47:
FAMILY PROBLEM
on point. It's the primary cause of my chagrin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Handle This Awkward Situation? / I Hate Using Condoms!! / Guys Come Rescue Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.