Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,662 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

I'm Not Dead, I Didn't Commit Suicide - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Not Dead, I Didn't Commit Suicide (805 Views)

She Lied Her Husband Is Dead I Discovered And She Confess Wat Should I Do? / My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" / I Am Not Dead, I Didn't Go Through With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Not Dead, I Didn't Commit Suicide by Realkenny(m): 10:31pm On Sep 07, 2017
I Didn't Go Through with it after seeing encouraging text and getting personal emails from great nairalanders, Also please disregard any information from "lollyheart" a user that created a thread about my death. I was shocked when I saw that post and it was really annoying, he/she is not my friend. Once again Thank you to all those who encouraged me to continue with life and also to those who think depression is a joke wait till you face it.

The reason i thought about suicide was because I have worked for years so I can push my career but all the money vanished without any movement. Please know that it wasn't for any sort of publicity. Thank you
Re: I'm Not Dead, I Didn't Commit Suicide by slyd90(m): 10:33pm On Sep 07, 2017
Thank God ooo .
pls kindly know that no problem in this world is worth your life
Re: I'm Not Dead, I Didn't Commit Suicide by GloriaNinja(f): 10:36pm On Sep 07, 2017
undecided ATTENTION SEEKERS. WONDERS WILL NEVER END IN THIS NAIRALAND
Re: I'm Not Dead, I Didn't Commit Suicide by mofeoluwadassah: 10:38pm On Sep 07, 2017
ah....so some people can spread rumours all in the name of attention
Re: I'm Not Dead, I Didn't Commit Suicide by Maxi112: 10:40pm On Sep 07, 2017
Nollywood needs peeps like you.
Re: I'm Not Dead, I Didn't Commit Suicide by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 07, 2017
You can't run away from your problems.
Re: I'm Not Dead, I Didn't Commit Suicide by Homeboiy: 10:49pm On Sep 07, 2017
why u no kill yourself nah
Re: I'm Not Dead, I Didn't Commit Suicide by Flatties: 10:52pm On Sep 07, 2017
undecided wey I don dey prepare to chop rize
Re: I'm Not Dead, I Didn't Commit Suicide by slyd90(m): 10:54pm On Sep 07, 2017
lalasticlala do the needful to lollyheart biko

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Dead, I Didn't Commit Suicide by phintohlar(f): 11:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
Thank goodness u didn't,God bless u
Re: I'm Not Dead, I Didn't Commit Suicide by ojun50(m): 11:18pm On Sep 07, 2017
Rorachy:
You can't run away from your problems.
even for grave self them dey come
Re: I'm Not Dead, I Didn't Commit Suicide by Nobody: 1:36am On Sep 08, 2017
THANK God for your life. Your future is very bright. Keep Keeping on bro.
Re: I'm Not Dead, I Didn't Commit Suicide by Nobody: 4:28am On Sep 08, 2017
Waka! Shege! Banza! angry

dnt try thiz kind of tine again.. Ahn ahn..

If yhu want attention.. No use suicide abeg angry
Re: I'm Not Dead, I Didn't Commit Suicide by Teacher1776(m): 4:31am On Sep 08, 2017
The reason I actually commented on your earlier post was to reach out not only to you, but to others who are currently in your situation or worse. If the world is offering you a thousand reasons why you must give up, give it a million reasons why you mustn't give up and look to the future with optimism.
I have seen where a man said he felt like dying, and another responded that "person wey die dey hungry no dey announce am". The next morning the man was found hanging on a noose.
Occupy your mind with positive thoughts. Read the bible daily. Pursue your dreams. One day you will succeed.
Re: I'm Not Dead, I Didn't Commit Suicide by placeofallure(f): 5:08am On Sep 08, 2017
Suicide is the coward's easy escape and that translates to eternal damnation. Up till the last time I checked, God answers prayers. Dunno whether you're a believer or not but let me quickly share this testimony with you.

I was hopeless about a certain thing I was looking unto help from people from. No help came after several attempts with people. I was dejected and tired of trying. Then someone sent a broadcast to me on WhatsApp, a short video of a lion pursuing we christians. God told the man in the video to stop running, that the lion pursuing him is after all toothless. That's how inconsequential our problems are. We erroneously think they will overwhelm us but NO they won't! Then I told God, if truly you're my father and I serve you and you love me, let this problem go away. I didn't lift a finger, I didn't call anyone, I didn't do a thing! Miraculously, it happened! not through any of the means I have explored before. When we're tired of working, and done expending our energy, God starts His work. This happened just yesterday. Trust God. There's nothing too hard for him to do.
Re: I'm Not Dead, I Didn't Commit Suicide by Daniel058(m): 7:33am On Sep 08, 2017
Realkenny:
I Didn't Go Through with it after seeing encouraging text and getting personal emails from great nairalanders, Also please disregard any information from "lollyheart" a user that created a thread about my death. I was shocked when I saw that post and it was really annoying, he/she is not my friend. Once again Thank you to all those who encouraged me to continue with life and also to those who think depression is a joke wait till you face it.

The reason i thought about suicide was because I have worked for years so I can push my career but all the money vanished without any movement. Please know that it wasn't for any sort of publicity. Thank you
know that you must not be successful only through music bro , go learn forex trading for true financial freedom.

You can start learning online, a lot of free informations out there..

You may start learning on www.babypips.com

IT has trained hundreds of thousands of people free. BOSS UP MAN!! ✌️.. IF I HAD LISTENED WHEN I WAS ADVICED TO LEARN IT, I COULD HAVE BEEN A SUPER MILLIONAIRE BY NOW.

BTW Your signature look as if you are a Christian, maybe.. But there is no way you can be a God fearing Christian and a secular musician, because you will always sing what people want to hear.. God tolerates no no rival!! Boss up!!
Re: I'm Not Dead, I Didn't Commit Suicide by shinarlaura(f): 7:42am On Sep 08, 2017
Plz don't ever think abt suicide. It's not the way out.

Check my profile. I created a thread abt feeling suicidal and depressed. Read it. It help you.

(1) (Reply)

Pilots Film Flight Attendants Having $ex / Leave Side Chicks Alone / How Do You Shave Your Pubes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.